Games Guru

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Comments about “Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time”

1. jonas brothers rule says:

please help

I AM STUCK ON YOSHIS ISLAND I HAVE PUT OUT FIRST TWO FIRES BUT AM REALLY STUCK ON 3RD FIRE PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

2. Kks says:

I can’t do a double jump attack sum1 xplain plz

3. vgsmiles says:

to beat sunnycide you do not go for him first you have to destroy 5 eggs and the he’ll fall over exposing his weak spot then you can kill him easily note i have beaten all the bosses and if you need help with any of them ask me

4. hannahfan#1 says:

i think the baby’s are SUPER cute, like i just want to hug them all the time

5. swigglerpwner says:

after defeating kamek in yoshi island , u go all the way >> and bowser eats the cobalt shards.then when the big monster is like sorta hugging the cliff,my DS hangs there! can someone tell me what is wrong

6. mairoman4223 says:

Thanks Wairo and the adults only one pice of enarngy left. p.s. swiggler first attack keeps killing the adults and I keep dieing

7. wario says:

the living mario, you throw blue shells at bowser and green shells at baby bowser

8. THE LIVING MARIO says:

HEY CHUBBY COULD YA GIMME A GIDE FER BOWSER AN BABY BOWSER

9. wario says:

marioman4223, use green shells. don’t worry about over monsters exept for swiggler

10. wario says:

ben 10, just through fire flowers at it. when its in air use x and y. when its in grond use a and b.

11. wario says:

how do u beat the bomb

12. mairoman4223 says:

how do you beat swiggler!!!!

13. wario says:

how do u beet bowser & baby bowser in volcano

14. ben 10 says:

Yo can u gimme the answer to fighting that sicko petey pirranah cos i have been killed evry time i fight him/her/it

15. DSI says:

How do you beat Bowser and jr. Bowser on the volcano level?

16. INEEDHELP says:

I’m in Yoshis Island.
    I figured out how to put out the 1st fire, but in the 2nd one i don’t know how to reach it and get the block.
    Help me please!

17. ??? says:

I can beat the Shroob Princess in less than 5 minutes. To get easy experience, just K.O. a ton of the monsters in Princess Shroob’s Castle, such as the Tashrooba, and Shroobsworth, you can get 1000 exp in at least 3 to 2 battles.

18. dsi winner says:

:) it was awesome it was unlike any other experience in gaming to me.

19. luigirules says:

Fav boss: Bowser W/Baby Bowser

Fav Area; Gritzy Desert( the music does it for me:-))

20. Super Sonic says:

My favorite boss is swigler and my favorite place is Yoshi’s Island!

21. Factory Foreman says:

My favriotes are C swiggler, and I, vim factory!

22. king bob smith the 3rd says:

i beat the game. the last time you fight bowser, he has princess shroob #2 spirit. why cant you save after you win?it still says i have to fight bowser again after the credits.

23. the phantom gamet says:

after that first long comment, Im holding a poll.
    Who is your favorite boss?
    a)princess shroob(1 or 2)
    b)shrooboid brat
    c)swiggler
    d)sunnycide
    e)bowser
    f)petey pirahna
    g)mrs thwomp

what is your favorite place?
    a)shroob castle
    b)gritzy desert
    c)thwomp volcano
    d)yoob’s belly
    e)yoshi’s island
    f)bowser castle
    g)mothership
    h)toad town/star hill
    i)vim factory/toad wood forest

24. Anonymous says:

mama mia mario/Super Sonic/yani/luigirules(man a lot of people need help!)

attack the eggs that he/she/it? throws at you

every time you do that a yoshi gets on top of the cliff and start pushing a boulder

after you have 5 yoshis, they will together push the boulder and the boulder will hit sunnyside, revealing the weak spot

use cannonballers and smash eggs( like me) to defeat him

then you get 2 coblet shards from baby bowser yay!

25. helpgamer911 says:

YOShi, that is hollijolli village!

you can not win this fight

after three rounds of battle the ship will blast you and you will go to the next part of the game:

the babies (mario and luigi as toddlers)

26. helpgamer911 says:

do not worry prof. e gadd, as that is a hard fight…

stock up on fire bro flowers and their attacks is that one guy rolls up into a ball and the other fires

to dodge it: jump into the air as soon the ball is fired and you will hit them

other is a simple hammer throw

to dodge: jump when the hammer in front of you

when you break their helmets (defeating them) they teach you how to use a hammer!

27. yoshi's mama luigi says:

i wish you can use copy flowers on sunnyside, i need some copy flowers! let’s try to find one! report ASAP! let turn sunnyside sunny-side up! (bad pun.)

28. prof. e gadd says:

im stuck in vim factory i cant beat the guys with hammers the adults are gone so i am haveing a hard time. what does r do?

29. YOShi says:

i can`t beat those shroobs in whatever village. the ship always hits me. how do ya beat him?

30. mama mia mario says:

whos that boss in the yoob? WELL GEEZ, TALK ABOUT HARD! WHAT DOES THE ARROW NEAR HIM AS YOU PROGRESS THROUGH THE BATTLE MEAN? SUPER SONIC, CAN YOU HELP ME? YOU`VE BEAT HIM. RIGHT?!

31. Super Sonic says:

luigirules, I AGREE! I’m stuck on it too!

32. yani says:

can one of u break down how to beat sunnycide?
    its soooo hard!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO KNOCK HIM DOWN!!!??

PLZ HELP ME :(

33. luigirules says:

i cant beat the petey pirana boss cuz i keep dying please help me

34. Luigi says:

Help me Pass the last boss Mario and Luigi Keep on fainting I need Help Luigifreak!!

35. Anonymous says:

how do you beat the 2 shroob queen she is really hard

36. Super Sonic says:

PLEASE HELP ME BEAT SUNNYCIDE! (the boss in Yoob) NEED HELP ASAP!

37. pelomon says:

im stuck under the “past castle” where the chomper changed the rout of mario and luigi. ive looked everywhere to lower th bridge so you can hit the colored blocks, but all that end up happening is i get stuck on the island surrounded by pokey floor. so i have to turn off my ds and start over.

38. Super Sonic says:

I OWN GAME AND I PWNED SWIGGLER!

39. luigirules says:

Tyler, if you are referring 2 the Shroob Mothership, just go all the way 2 the top.
    4 the part w/the flyin block, have the babies go up top and hit the corresponding area where the block is. When you have that, have the adults hit it. Repeat as necessary. Then continue.

Anyways, on another note, I learned u can replay Yoob, but what about the Shroob Mothership…ISDK (I still don’t know!)?

40. k2o559 says:

I think Mario and Luigi ; partners in time is one of the best games I have evere played ps.I think Luigi is the best.

41. luigi says:

to luigirules, I know you can go back into the Yoob because I just did it.Not sure about the Shroob mothership, though.

42. tyler says:

i cant get out of the evil ship or whatever

43. luigirules says:

wario vs. luigi: If you are referring to the boss inside the organic robot Yoob, you destroy the eggs first. Destroy 5 eggs and the Yoshis will roll a stone to knock the boss on its back allowing u 2 do jump damage. Otherwise, if you are referring to the fires, i forget.

one more thing: Can you revisit areas like Yoob and the Shroob Mothership after you exit them?
    Plz answer…

44. luigirules says:

Luigifreak, when u said that u learn the baby-interactive abilities after Yoshis Island, did u mean after Gritzy Desert? No offense or anything, just wondering. Because after Yoshis Island, u learn the ball ability…

45. luigirules says:

Ive been watching a walkthrough, and this game A: seems REALLY fun, and B: has a lot of Superstar Saga references. o_0

46. sara sue says:

okay..

how do you get the babies to the other fires they can’t jump when there full of water..

idk?

47. Luigifreak says:

Wario vs luigi: To put out the fire and get the red block (that is the first one you have to hit right?) you must launch the babies in the air, with the nearby spring, i believe. In the top right corner there will be a water pipe, so fill baby mario with water, just one shot will do. head south and you will find a wierd pipe- like thing. It is blue, will be near a spider thing. shoot the water in that and the flames wil be doused. Dont worry, that took me a while, too.

48. Luigifreak says:

Pirateking: How far are you into the game? Once you beat Yoshis island? you get the ability to launch the babies high in the air with your spin jumps. (you learn it with the baby cakes ability) maybe that will reach it?

49. Pirateking says:

alright, since no one seems to know, maybe you guys will. in different parts of the game, there’s places that’re too high for the babies to reach from being thrown. for example, in peach’s castle present, very top of the castle, where the timehole is, out on the balcony, there’s a bean hole in an unreachable place. any tips on getting there?

another one is outside baby bowser’s castle, on the roofing part.. any help with getting up there would be awesome

50. wario vs luigi says:

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO BEAT YOSHIS ISLAND ALREADY

Write a comment about “Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time”

Nickname: