Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Which part of the castle is Princess Shroob located in? I beat all of her minions but I can’t find HER!

Games Guru: Have you boarded the Shroob ship, then eventually shot down the Shroob Mothership?

25 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

1. wario vs luigi // December 24, 2008 at 11:12 am // Reply

how do you beat putting the fires out in yoshis island its taken me september/october and december to figure out ways to hit that red block.

2. can someone other than Mario tell me how to beat the final bosses?

3. where do you find the bean fruit

4. I beat the game, and then my friend’s baby brother stepped on it and broke it. 😥

5. nintendo joe // October 13, 2008 at 4:39 pm // Reply

where can i buythis game please tell me and around how much would it cost. i know it came out a while back but even where would be a good place to get it used

6. okay. i think il lget this game, then.

7. DialgaPalkia // October 3, 2008 at 4:41 pm // Reply

luigifreak,

Supercool.

8. BrawlChampionMaster: yep. it did.

9. how do you beat the plant guy

10. BrawlChampionMaster // September 23, 2008 at 4:07 pm // Reply

Did Gritzy Desert Come from here?

11. To deep

I don’t know if you will see this or not because you asked so long ago

but just in case you see this

the first time I fought the final bosses it took me all day I didn’t get any game overs and it still took all day

but with this new item you can beat both bosses in about 20 minutes if your good

its a neat badge that you can perches for 90 beans at fawfuls bean-n-badge

it has the power to give you as many attack items as you want

to get the second one for luigi you must go to the volcano and play whomps mini game over and over in till you have 90

you can win with only one badge but it takes about 35 minutes if your good

I hope this helps you and all those other people who have it

Mario

12. To yoshi

To Beat the huge Caterpillar hit the mushroom bad guy on the top when he has a tiny mushroom it will fall in the Caterpillar ’s drink and when he drinks it his defense will go down and you will do a LOT more damage

Hope that helps

Signed

Mario

13. ok, yoshi, use a lot of attack items and when the two shroobs ho mushrooms, use a fire flower.

14. im stuck on wrigler, how do you destroy it?!?!?!?!

15. yes, it is.

16. i liked paper mario and superstar saga, so is this game any good?

17. how do you get in that dome on grizy desert

18. yeah it is for the nintendo ds

19. This game PWNS

20. How do u beat Elder Shrooboid i keep on losing

21. BobbleHeadGuy // July 5, 2008 at 11:06 am // Reply

Are there any really good cheats for defeating Elder Princess Shroob

when she turns into a big monster???

somebody, please answer!

22. Unknown Guy // June 24, 2008 at 5:34 pm // Reply

The ending of Mario And Luigi partners in time is hard but fun. Princess shroob Elder Transforms into a monster and once you beat her, she turns into a mushroom.

Then back in the Future, Bowser eats her and you have to beat Bowser and princess shroob elder’s Ghost by counter attacking. So, pretty neat huh?

23. To: Luigi

She is quite easy but she just takes a long time to beat

I would recommend using the strongest attack items you have

if you don’t know how to use them well put on the training badge and lean how to use them really well

most of the Boss fights in this game are really long but keep trying and you’ll win

I hope that helps a little

Mario

24. how many final bosses are there, and do you have any tips?

25. any tips for mrs. thwomp?