Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Which part of the castle is Princess Shroob located in? I beat all of her minions but I can’t find HER!

Games Guru: Have you boarded the Shroob ship, then eventually shot down the Shroob Mothership?

180 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

1. jonas brothers rule // July 6, 2009 at 9:07 am // Reply

please help

I AM STUCK ON YOSHIS ISLAND I HAVE PUT OUT FIRST TWO FIRES BUT AM REALLY STUCK ON 3RD FIRE PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

2. I can’t do a double jump attack sum1 xplain plz

3. to beat sunnycide you do not go for him first you have to destroy 5 eggs and the he’ll fall over exposing his weak spot then you can kill him easily note i have beaten all the bosses and if you need help with any of them ask me

4. hannahfan#1 // June 28, 2009 at 11:48 pm // Reply

i think the baby’s are SUPER cute, like i just want to hug them all the time

5. swigglerpwner // June 18, 2009 at 4:57 am // Reply

after defeating kamek in yoshi island , u go all the way >> and bowser eats the cobalt shards.then when the big monster is like sorta hugging the cliff,my DS hangs there! can someone tell me what is wrong

6. mairoman4223 // June 17, 2009 at 10:21 am // Reply

Thanks Wairo and the adults only one pice of enarngy left. p.s. swiggler first attack keeps killing the adults and I keep dieing

7. the living mario, you throw blue shells at bowser and green shells at baby bowser

8. THE LIVING MARIO // June 15, 2009 at 10:28 am // Reply

HEY CHUBBY COULD YA GIMME A GIDE FER BOWSER AN BABY BOWSER

9. marioman4223, use green shells. don’t worry about over monsters exept for swiggler

10. ben 10, just through fire flowers at it. when its in air use x and y. when its in grond use a and b.

11. how do u beat the bomb

12. mairoman4223 // June 8, 2009 at 11:24 am // Reply

how do you beat swiggler!!!!

13. how do u beet bowser & baby bowser in volcano

14. Yo can u gimme the answer to fighting that sicko petey pirranah cos i have been killed evry time i fight him/her/it

15. How do you beat Bowser and jr. Bowser on the volcano level?

16. INEEDHELP // May 28, 2009 at 2:33 pm // Reply

I’m in Yoshis Island.
    I figured out how to put out the 1st fire, but in the 2nd one i don’t know how to reach it and get the block.
    Help me please!

17. I can beat the Shroob Princess in less than 5 minutes. To get easy experience, just K.O. a ton of the monsters in Princess Shroob’s Castle, such as the Tashrooba, and Shroobsworth, you can get 1000 exp in at least 3 to 2 battles.

18. dsi winner // May 27, 2009 at 6:17 pm // Reply

:) it was awesome it was unlike any other experience in gaming to me.

19. luigirules // May 22, 2009 at 11:47 pm // Reply

Fav boss: Bowser W/Baby Bowser

Fav Area; Gritzy Desert( the music does it for me:-))

20. Super Sonic // May 10, 2009 at 7:57 am // Reply

My favorite boss is swigler and my favorite place is Yoshi’s Island!

21. Factory Foreman // May 3, 2009 at 7:33 am // Reply

My favriotes are C swiggler, and I, vim factory!

22. king bob smith the 3rd // May 2, 2009 at 2:49 pm // Reply

i beat the game. the last time you fight bowser, he has princess shroob #2 spirit. why cant you save after you win?it still says i have to fight bowser again after the credits.

23. the phantom gamet // April 24, 2009 at 11:09 am // Reply

after that first long comment, Im holding a poll.
    Who is your favorite boss?
    a)princess shroob(1 or 2)
    b)shrooboid brat
    c)swiggler
    d)sunnycide
    e)bowser
    f)petey pirahna
    g)mrs thwomp

what is your favorite place?
    a)shroob castle
    b)gritzy desert
    c)thwomp volcano
    d)yoob’s belly
    e)yoshi’s island
    f)bowser castle
    g)mothership
    h)toad town/star hill
    i)vim factory/toad wood forest

24. mama mia mario/Super Sonic/yani/luigirules(man a lot of people need help!)

attack the eggs that he/she/it? throws at you

every time you do that a yoshi gets on top of the cliff and start pushing a boulder

after you have 5 yoshis, they will together push the boulder and the boulder will hit sunnyside, revealing the weak spot

use cannonballers and smash eggs( like me) to defeat him

then you get 2 coblet shards from baby bowser yay!

25. helpgamer911 // April 23, 2009 at 3:57 pm // Reply

YOShi, that is hollijolli village!

you can not win this fight

after three rounds of battle the ship will blast you and you will go to the next part of the game:

the babies (mario and luigi as toddlers)

26. helpgamer911 // April 23, 2009 at 3:52 pm // Reply

do not worry prof. e gadd, as that is a hard fight…

stock up on fire bro flowers and their attacks is that one guy rolls up into a ball and the other fires

to dodge it: jump into the air as soon the ball is fired and you will hit them

other is a simple hammer throw

to dodge: jump when the hammer in front of you

when you break their helmets (defeating them) they teach you how to use a hammer!

27. yoshi's mama luigi // April 22, 2009 at 7:24 pm // Reply

i wish you can use copy flowers on sunnyside, i need some copy flowers! let’s try to find one! report ASAP! let turn sunnyside sunny-side up! (bad pun.)

28. prof. e gadd // April 2, 2009 at 4:37 pm // Reply

im stuck in vim factory i cant beat the guys with hammers the adults are gone so i am haveing a hard time. what does r do?

29. i can`t beat those shroobs in whatever village. the ship always hits me. how do ya beat him?

30. mama mia mario // April 2, 2009 at 4:26 pm // Reply

whos that boss in the yoob? WELL GEEZ, TALK ABOUT HARD! WHAT DOES THE ARROW NEAR HIM AS YOU PROGRESS THROUGH THE BATTLE MEAN? SUPER SONIC, CAN YOU HELP ME? YOU`VE BEAT HIM. RIGHT?!

31. Super Sonic // March 28, 2009 at 9:03 am // Reply

luigirules, I AGREE! I’m stuck on it too!

32. can one of u break down how to beat sunnycide?
    its soooo hard!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO KNOCK HIM DOWN!!!??

PLZ HELP ME :(

33. luigirules // March 17, 2009 at 1:12 pm // Reply

i cant beat the petey pirana boss cuz i keep dying please help me

34. Help me Pass the last boss Mario and Luigi Keep on fainting I need Help Luigifreak!!

35. how do you beat the 2 shroob queen she is really hard

36. PLEASE HELP ME BEAT SUNNYCIDE! (the boss in Yoob) NEED HELP ASAP!

37. im stuck under the “past castle” where the chomper changed the rout of mario and luigi. ive looked everywhere to lower th bridge so you can hit the colored blocks, but all that end up happening is i get stuck on the island surrounded by pokey floor. so i have to turn off my ds and start over.

38. I OWN GAME AND I PWNED SWIGGLER!

39. Tyler, if you are referring 2 the Shroob Mothership, just go all the way 2 the top.
    4 the part w/the flyin block, have the babies go up top and hit the corresponding area where the block is. When you have that, have the adults hit it. Repeat as necessary. Then continue.

Anyways, on another note, I learned u can replay Yoob, but what about the Shroob Mothership…ISDK (I still don’t know!)?

40. I think Mario and Luigi ; partners in time is one of the best games I have evere played ps.I think Luigi is the best.

41. to luigirules, I know you can go back into the Yoob because I just did it.Not sure about the Shroob mothership, though.

42. i cant get out of the evil ship or whatever

43. wario vs. luigi: If you are referring to the boss inside the organic robot Yoob, you destroy the eggs first. Destroy 5 eggs and the Yoshis will roll a stone to knock the boss on its back allowing u 2 do jump damage. Otherwise, if you are referring to the fires, i forget.

one more thing: Can you revisit areas like Yoob and the Shroob Mothership after you exit them?
    Plz answer…

44. Luigifreak, when u said that u learn the baby-interactive abilities after Yoshis Island, did u mean after Gritzy Desert? No offense or anything, just wondering. Because after Yoshis Island, u learn the ball ability…

45. Ive been watching a walkthrough, and this game A: seems REALLY fun, and B: has a lot of Superstar Saga references. o_0

46. okay..

how do you get the babies to the other fires they can’t jump when there full of water..

idk?

47. Wario vs luigi: To put out the fire and get the red block (that is the first one you have to hit right?) you must launch the babies in the air, with the nearby spring, i believe. In the top right corner there will be a water pipe, so fill baby mario with water, just one shot will do. head south and you will find a wierd pipe- like thing. It is blue, will be near a spider thing. shoot the water in that and the flames wil be doused. Dont worry, that took me a while, too.

48. Pirateking: How far are you into the game? Once you beat Yoshis island? you get the ability to launch the babies high in the air with your spin jumps. (you learn it with the baby cakes ability) maybe that will reach it?

49. alright, since no one seems to know, maybe you guys will. in different parts of the game, there’s places that’re too high for the babies to reach from being thrown. for example, in peach’s castle present, very top of the castle, where the timehole is, out on the balcony, there’s a bean hole in an unreachable place. any tips on getting there?

another one is outside baby bowser’s castle, on the roofing part.. any help with getting up there would be awesome

50. wario vs luigi // December 24, 2008 at 11:18 am // Reply