Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Which part of the castle is Princess Shroob located in? I beat all of her minions but I can’t find HER!

Games Guru: Have you boarded the Shroob ship, then eventually shot down the Shroob Mothership?

26 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

1. jonas brothers rule // July 6, 2009 at 9:07 am // Reply

please help

2. I can’t do a double jump attack sum1 xplain plz

3. to beat sunnycide you do not go for him first you have to destroy 5 eggs and the he’ll fall over exposing his weak spot then you can kill him easily note i have beaten all the bosses and if you need help with any of them ask me

4. hannahfan#1 // June 28, 2009 at 11:48 pm // Reply

i think the baby’s are SUPER cute, like i just want to hug them all the time

5. swigglerpwner // June 18, 2009 at 4:57 am // Reply

after defeating kamek in yoshi island , u go all the way >> and bowser eats the cobalt shards.then when the big monster is like sorta hugging the cliff,my DS hangs there! can someone tell me what is wrong

6. mairoman4223 // June 17, 2009 at 10:21 am // Reply

Thanks Wairo and the adults only one pice of enarngy left. p.s. swiggler first attack keeps killing the adults and I keep dieing

7. the living mario, you throw blue shells at bowser and green shells at baby bowser

8. THE LIVING MARIO // June 15, 2009 at 10:28 am // Reply

9. marioman4223, use green shells. don’t worry about over monsters exept for swiggler

10. ben 10, just through fire flowers at it. when its in air use x and y. when its in grond use a and b.

11. how do u beat the bomb

12. mairoman4223 // June 8, 2009 at 11:24 am // Reply

how do you beat swiggler!!!!

13. how do u beet bowser & baby bowser in volcano

14. Yo can u gimme the answer to fighting that sicko petey pirranah cos i have been killed evry time i fight him/her/it

15. How do you beat Bowser and jr. Bowser on the volcano level?

16. INEEDHELP // May 28, 2009 at 2:33 pm // Reply

I’m in Yoshis Island.
    I figured out how to put out the 1st fire, but in the 2nd one i don’t know how to reach it and get the block.
    Help me please!

17. I can beat the Shroob Princess in less than 5 minutes. To get easy experience, just K.O. a ton of the monsters in Princess Shroob’s Castle, such as the Tashrooba, and Shroobsworth, you can get 1000 exp in at least 3 to 2 battles.

18. dsi winner // May 27, 2009 at 6:17 pm // Reply

🙂 it was awesome it was unlike any other experience in gaming to me.

19. luigirules // May 22, 2009 at 11:47 pm // Reply

Fav boss: Bowser W/Baby Bowser

Fav Area; Gritzy Desert( the music does it for me:-))

20. Super Sonic // May 10, 2009 at 7:57 am // Reply

My favorite boss is swigler and my favorite place is Yoshi’s Island!

21. Factory Foreman // May 3, 2009 at 7:33 am // Reply

My favriotes are C swiggler, and I, vim factory!

22. king bob smith the 3rd // May 2, 2009 at 2:49 pm // Reply

i beat the game. the last time you fight bowser, he has princess shroob #2 spirit. why cant you save after you win?it still says i have to fight bowser again after the credits.

23. the phantom gamet // April 24, 2009 at 11:09 am // Reply

after that first long comment, Im holding a poll.
    Who is your favorite boss?
    a)princess shroob(1 or 2)
    b)shrooboid brat
    f)petey pirahna
    g)mrs thwomp

what is your favorite place?
    a)shroob castle
    b)gritzy desert
    c)thwomp volcano
    d)yoob’s belly
    e)yoshi’s island
    f)bowser castle
    h)toad town/star hill
    i)vim factory/toad wood forest

24. mama mia mario/Super Sonic/yani/luigirules(man a lot of people need help!)

attack the eggs that he/she/it? throws at you

every time you do that a yoshi gets on top of the cliff and start pushing a boulder

after you have 5 yoshis, they will together push the boulder and the boulder will hit sunnyside, revealing the weak spot

use cannonballers and smash eggs( like me) to defeat him

then you get 2 coblet shards from baby bowser yay!

25. helpgamer911 // April 23, 2009 at 3:57 pm // Reply

YOShi, that is hollijolli village!

you can not win this fight

after three rounds of battle the ship will blast you and you will go to the next part of the game:

the babies (mario and luigi as toddlers)