Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Which part of the castle is Princess Shroob located in? I beat all of her minions but I can’t find HER!

Games Guru: Have you boarded the Shroob ship, then eventually shot down the Shroob Mothership?

45 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

1. i cant beat mr twomp the duel is too long somebody please help me

• FireStar596 // June 22, 2010 at 3:32 pm // Reply

When mrs. thwomp splits up, pay attention to her. the clones will either have sharp teeth, a dent in her head, or has missing teeth. use cannonballers and trampolines

• at first it was pretty hard but i got it on one attack it mutiplied it self try to remember witch thwomp looks like the one that starts the battle the look very closly check the mouth eyes even see if its chiped of a peice of rock and I think the best item to use is the copy flower
      to:atomguy ps your next battle will be bowser and baby bowser so train really hard!:)

2. how do you defeat the boss Swigler

3. purple elephant // April 3, 2010 at 7:21 pm // Reply

oh yeah in partners in time where do i find the copy flowers?

4. purple elephant // April 3, 2010 at 7:20 pm // Reply

super sonic, it took me once to beat petey pihrana

5. im gonna get partners in time i mean like WHO DOESENT LIKE PORTALS MARIO,BABY MARIO,LUIGI AND BABY LUIGI. its like dude nintendo wow cuz your games r awsome

6. I have Mario and Luigi Bowser’s inside story. I am stuck on the part where you enter Peach’s castle as Bowser and after you defeat all the fawfulcopters. What do you do next?

• .............. // February 12, 2010 at 3:18 pm // Reply

go back to the part where you first meet the fawul copters.
      after that go into the left and right passage to get some stuff,
      then go up the middle passage…

i cant remember what next, ill send you more directions l8r

• Go through that middle passage and Bowser will go rocketing into the air in his spike ball. After you get through the launcher. When you do so, he’ll go very high. And run into Pirhana Plants. After being setting Bowser’s shell on fire, the chest station shall open up.

7. “I HAVE FAWFUL!”-Fawful, Mario and Luigi Bowser’s Inside story.

8. If you’re stuck on Mrs. Thwomp, Stock up on ICE FLOWERS. They critically hurt her, (And Bowser) and make their Defenses, Power, and speed sometimes go down.

9. Stuck on Bowser and Bowser Jr. Help?

• gamemaster3000 // March 20, 2010 at 8:42 am // Reply

Bowser ( 1150 hp ) and Baby Bowser ( 650 hp ) focus on b bowser
      cannonballer trampoline and copy flower to cause a lot of hp
      when bowser jumps slow like his shockwave will be slow and vice
      versa. when b bowser hammers bowser at the bros. hammer it back
      he will send it to the other bro. keep doing it until b bowser misses.

10. when i find my ds which might be found in late december can you guys help me im gonna ask my brother to borrow this game again and im stuck on the first princess shroob boss i destroy her shield and make her glow my brother says it’s a sign she’s dieing but whenever i get to that part she kills me in one hit and all my characters are lvl90! i got that lvl by battling ever monster i saw and i have 2000hp can someone tell me what im doing wrong i probaly should have saved my special attacks like all of them i dont have shells anything all i have is regular attacks and hammers

• ice flowers

• Use mix flowers… and btw dude I am only like lvl idk… around 20 and although the battles took around all day,(literally)I only had around 3 1-ups left and I won the game.

P.S. SPOILER ALERT:

After you beat the 2nd princess shroob, you gotta battle bowser AGAIN and you can’t attack. Only deflect and dodge.

11. king bob smith 3 // October 1, 2009 at 1:34 pm // Reply

The game is too easy. I don’t play it anymore.

12. king bob smith 3 // October 1, 2009 at 1:31 pm // Reply

I dont mean to brag, but I beat partners in time a zillion times. I can beat p. shroob 1 in 2 attacks, and #2 in 4. Baby Mario is the best character, no doubt about it. Just a hint: when in the bean store, many people would want to get the ulti free badge(which i have), but there are better badges for a lower price. For example, the treasure badge worth 60 beans(which i also have) alows you to collect very powerful items by defeating the enimies with atk items. by the way, im looking for monsters vs aliens cheatcodes, if u have any tell me

13. Yes, I have Bowser’s Inside Story. Definitely worth it, because Bowser is in it more than Mario and Luigi!:mrgreen:

14. Yo, does anyone here have Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story?

if so, is it worth getting?

15. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr // September 12, 2009 at 7:30 pm // Reply

have you heard obout the new one?

16. pokefreak6464 // September 5, 2009 at 5:13 pm // Reply

I’m stuck on the mother ship at the end of the game.

17. please help me beat sunnycide

• gamemaster3000 // March 20, 2010 at 8:26 am // Reply

first DO NOT attack sunnycide break five eggs then the yoshis
      will push a rock on him use cannonballers to do the most hp
      he has 550 hp it took me about 45 mins. to do it. when he does the
      chain attack look at which arm he pulls with that will be the
      brother he attacks

18. I’m about to get this game. It is sounds like a lot of fun!

19. there’s a sequle the this game called Mario and luigi bouser’s inside story ( exuse my misspelled words)

20. OMG!!!!! I FINALLY BEAT THE GAME!!!! i am so happy! i think the hardest part was shooting down the mother ship. i think it only took me 5 minites to beat the young prinsess shroob and 8 minites to beat the 1st elder princess shoob and 5 minites to beat the 2nd princess shroob with bowser

21. smiles, it is worth getting! it’s so fun

22. this game sounds fun. is it worth getting?

23. super sonic, i don’t know if your still stuck on mrs.thwomp but use shells if your good with them and u need to be good with hammers. it took me about 30 mins to beat her so don’t get mad if she takes forever to beat

24. have your guys leveled up alot,then unleash all the copy flowers that you have.

25. Super Sonic // July 11, 2009 at 8:08 am // Reply

OMG! I FINALLY BEAT PETEY PIRANNAH! But now I’m stuck on Mrs. Thwomp. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

1 3 4 5 6 7