Guitar Hero 2

Do you have any codes?

Games Guru: When you get to the title menu, enter any of these codes:

Y,Y,B,O,Y,B — Air GuitarO,B,Y,Y,O,B,Y,Y — Crowd has Monkey Heads

B,O,Y,O,Y,O,B —  Crowd has Eyeball Heads

O,Y,O,O,Y,O,Y,Y — Flaming Head

B,O,O,B,O,O,BO,O,B   Horse Head

Can you give me tips on how to beat Woman on hard?

Games Guru: Once you get to Woman, the difficulty level is ramping up. Try using star power during the chorus and limber up — this song has a chord in which you use your pinky and middle finger, a tough combination. Get used to this finger combo and you should do O.K.

146 Comments on Guitar Hero 2

1. i got gh world tour and it rocks. five star game totally get it

2. YOUR GAME IS COOL. I WANT TO OPLAY IT SO BAD. I LIKE IT SO MUCH.

3. guitarherokid // October 29, 2008 at 4:35 pm // Reply

im 12 and can play desert rock set on expert and some from lous inferno on hard and fire and flames on medium.

4. jonbuddy, raging through Hard, // October 24, 2008 at 8:17 pm // Reply

I’ve done the first set on Guitar Hero Aerosmith on Hard, I rammed through Draw the Line with ease. (Although I still only got 3 stars :()

5. Man this game for me is TOUGH! But its sooooo much fun!

6. They should make a game like this that dosen’t have such inappropreate songs, I’d definetly buy that.

7. I owned The Light that blinds and thunderhorse on hard

8. It’s GH World Tour

9. I can’t wait till GH4 comes out

does anyone knows when its comming out

but i kno wthat they have drums, a mic, and a new guitar that u can tap on like a real electric one :)

10. I meant a 775 note streak

11. I have a 755 note streak on On Tour.

My highest score for On Tour is 280,495.

12. I hear that GH World tour and Metalleca are coming.Through fire and flames is Hard on expert I did a Face off so I would not fail and got a 6 note streak ROCK ON!

13. HOW DO YOU BEAT MOTHER ON HARD?

14. Pack314Camper5000 // September 4, 2008 at 5:42 pm // Reply

The song ” Hit Me With Your Best Shot” on Gutair Hero 1. My sister, Sidonie, beat me on the same song but on slow.

15. I am Tomare!

I now have a 580 Note Streak (Ozzy Osbourne’s I dont wanna Stop)

My highest score on Medium is 218,585 (Knock me Down)

16. Now it’s a 411 note streak (“I am Not Your Gameboy” on medium, the whole song)

17. I meant a 400 note streak (I forgot the song)

18. I have a 311 note streak (on On Tour, the song is “I’m not Your Gameboy” on medium)

It is possible to earn 100,000+ points on an easy song

19. If you have On Tour, name your favorite songs

20. does any body have cheats

21. no back in black is not on G H2

22. this is the best game for ps2

23. what is ur fav song

24. i love gh2

25. blackgrenade // August 4, 2008 at 12:16 am // Reply

no there is not back in black. Im sure of it.I have beat the game on easy and medium

26. Ender Wiggin // August 1, 2008 at 2:41 pm // Reply

is Back in Black by AC/DC on there? I’ve asked people, but all I ger is a “I think so.”

27. i am almost done with hard tour i just can’t beat carry me home and hanger 18 those songs are HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Help! I am having trouble entering the codes for guitar hero 3!

Please reply

29. ITs HARD.

30. nintendo joe // July 26, 2008 at 9:25 pm // Reply

2 supa man theres no co op carrer mode on the ps2 version

31. nintendo joe // July 26, 2008 at 9:24 pm // Reply

to nintendoman 2 things did u cpy my name andand dont u have guitar hero 3

32. nintendoman // July 3, 2008 at 7:41 am // Reply

I have Guitar 1, 2, Rocks The 80’s, AND Aerosmith. They all ROCK!!! But there are still 2 more (That I know of) coming out. They are On Tour (For the DS,) and WOrld Tour (which has drums guitar and it might have singing.) Well Guitar Hero is awesome.

33. Listen. I know your all saying that playing a song expert is really hard, but it isn’t! If you want something easy to try, either do Slow Ride or Sabotage. All you have to do is practice. It only took me a few tries to beat Sabotage on Expert.(P.S. If you can’t find Sabotage on your setlist, you unlock it in Co-Op Career)

34. I was talkin’ bout GH 3

35. Through Fire and Flames is the hardest song (you should see on expert level)

36. Anonymous // June 6, 2008 at 4:53 pm // Reply

Keyboy, there is something called ‘hammerons and pulloffs’ in the tutorial section.

37. Anonymous // May 30, 2008 at 7:04 pm // Reply

my cozin beat the hole game on exbert

38. raining blood is harder for me because Its like you gave an angry monkey a guuitar wearas Through the firer and flames I like and has a pattern you can follow!

39. i was looking for guitar hero 3 and the only guitar hero one was 2. and the people that played the 3rd which do u think is harder :raining blood or thruogh the fire and flames.

40. I dont know where the code screen is?

41. How do you play any song on expert?

42. seamonkey // May 7, 2008 at 4:32 pm // Reply

there is guitar hero 1 2 3 rock the 80s and arosmith

43. yo i just found out about a new gh game (guitar hero carabiner).itz lik a hand held mini game thing type in guitar hero carabiner at utube to c wat im talking about

44. experter // May 4, 2008 at 2:57 pm // Reply

HI i love gutar hero 1,2,& 3 but did u know there is another? THat’s right Gutar Hero: Arosmith!!! so you shouls see it is stores soon!!! : )

45. through fire & flames expert // May 3, 2008 at 3:51 pm // Reply

here are some hints for completeing through fire & flames on expert!! WEll first try to hit all of the hammer on notes and pratace!!! then you will be able to do it just like me!!! (same with GH3)

46. bailey buggie // April 30, 2008 at 7:16 pm // Reply

it is the best game ever

47. to $-there is actually 6 g.h’s:1,2,3,80’s,on tour -and g.h. mobile for verizon customers that you play on your fone

48. the best gh 3 song is bulls on parade.

ps black sabbath is the best metal band post if you agree

49. GUITAR HERO 3 IS THE BEAT 10 STARS I LOVE BARRUCADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. two thumbs up! this game is awesome! my favorite song to play is Sweet Child O’ Mine on hard! I’m trying to learn how to play it with my eyes closed P.S. real guitarist: fire and the flames is on guitar hero 3…

1 2 3