Guitar Hero 2

Do you have any codes?

Games Guru: When you get to the title menu, enter any of these codes:

Y,Y,B,O,Y,B — Air GuitarO,B,Y,Y,O,B,Y,Y — Crowd has Monkey Heads

B,O,Y,O,Y,O,B —  Crowd has Eyeball Heads

O,Y,O,O,Y,O,Y,Y — Flaming Head

B,O,O,B,O,O,BO,O,B   Horse Head

Can you give me tips on how to beat Woman on hard?

Games Guru: Once you get to Woman, the difficulty level is ramping up. Try using star power during the chorus and limber up — this song has a chord in which you use your pinky and middle finger, a tough combination. Get used to this finger combo and you should do O.K.

25 Comments on Guitar Hero 2

1. there are 5 gh games out 1 2 &3, rock the 80s,and guitar hero on tour ( for ds).

guitar hero areo smith comes out for ps3 and the 360 soon.

2. i have beat ttfaf on expert with perfection

3. Here’s another few cheats

YYBYYOYY-Performance mode(No notes come at the screen)

OBOYOBOY-Hyperspeed(3x’s faster)

4. Mr. Squiggle // March 27, 2008 at 10:55 am // Reply

5 STARS! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

5. real guitarist // March 19, 2008 at 6:51 am // Reply

to JRR2, nice strategy ill try it. And to any GH beginners you might wanna stay off easy and go to medium for a little to get the hand of the speed then you should go back to easy in case its too slow for you

6. Hey does anyone no how to nail all the song how do u do it i saw 3 year old how can beet me

7. we should start a guitar hero 3 cheat,Q&A thing say yes or no

8. If you’re a beginner, start off on Medium so you’ll get used to using your pinky. Also, for all players on Medium or Hard, just totally skip Hard and go to Expert if you’ve mastered Medium. I did that and was able to beat a few songs on Expert two weeks after I first played any GH game. One month after I started, I was consistently getting 4-5 stars on expert.(and no, I didn’t stay on the game all day everyday as some people do to become great) Just try my way and you’ll see.

9. I’m horrible at it but my favorite[and best song at] is Carry on My Wayward Son.10/10. Rock the world who ever created that song!

10. real guitarist // February 24, 2008 at 9:51 am // Reply

I cant even beat thru the fire and the flames with no note missed and im a real guitarist (note name) but i can beat it.(only 3 notes missed at the most)

11. guitar hero 3 xpert // February 23, 2008 at 8:43 pm // Reply

it’s easy to beat ttfaf on expert

12. KILLING IN THE NAME OF RULES!!!!!!!

13. This may be tricky at first(I can’t do it but maybe you can).Tie a rubber band around the green fret to where the button is always held down,and try to get adjusted to not pressing the green fret.This way,you only have to focus on pressing the other four buttons.I recomend doing this as the song is loading.It may take practice.

14. guitar hero expert on all 4 // February 12, 2008 at 9:54 pm // Reply

ok through the fire and the flames is not impossilbe it wasnt made 2 be inpossible on youtube ppl beet it ok u can fake that ive seen ppl beet it in person my cuzin beat it i cant beet it but i came close and the 27 notes in 2.5 seconds is not that hard i got all of em u just have 2 have veeery god fingering and if any1 questioning my name there are 4 guitar heroes 1 2 3 and rock the 80s if u dotn kno that maybe u dont liek guitar hero that much i hav all 4 ive beeten all 4 on ez med hard still workin on expert tho bark at the moon was a pain

15. Hi RHYS, YOU can be quiet, because you cant get 10 % on it dosent mean others can t beat it . Ive seen LOTS of people beat TTFATF on EXPERT! Maybe the people who say 100% are lying but a TON of people have beaten it! : }

16. Hi,

Everyone who says they beat Through the Fire And Flames on Expert in GH3 is lying.

Harmonix deliberately made it physically impossible…

There is one part where you have to hit 27 notes in 2.5 seconds.

Now try telling me you beat it…

17. real guitarist // January 29, 2008 at 7:50 am // Reply

I beat through the fire and flames on expert but its a LONG song

18. I got 100% on The Light That Blinds by Shadows Fall on Medium.

19. Ruranator615 // January 27, 2008 at 11:51 am // Reply

I got 100 percent on through the fire and flames, it took me 5 hours to beat it.

20. I beat “Through Fire and Flames” on Expert

21. Guitar Hero 1,2, and 3 rock

22. it’s easy o.k theres not much to say exepet keep trying.

23. Guitar Hero III is better

24. best game ever!!! my fav. song is strudder.

25. man i have guitar hero 3 and it is awsome but does anyone have some tips at reaching that orange button