Guitar Hero 2

Do you have any codes?

Games Guru: When you get to the title menu, enter any of these codes:

Y,Y,B,O,Y,B — Air GuitarO,B,Y,Y,O,B,Y,Y — Crowd has Monkey Heads

B,O,Y,O,Y,O,B —  Crowd has Eyeball Heads

O,Y,O,O,Y,O,Y,Y — Flaming Head

B,O,O,B,O,O,BO,O,B   Horse Head

Can you give me tips on how to beat Woman on hard?

Games Guru: Once you get to Woman, the difficulty level is ramping up. Try using star power during the chorus and limber up — this song has a chord in which you use your pinky and middle finger, a tough combination. Get used to this finger combo and you should do O.K.

146 Comments on Guitar Hero 2

1. rocker dude // July 6, 2011 at 12:47 pm // Reply

on guitar hero III i got gig money on every song and unlocked all encore songs. SUPER EASY!!!!!!

2. blue sage 19 // April 25, 2011 at 6:21 pm // Reply

i can play sweet child o mine on expert for ps2

3. I like CHERRY PIE! I get 100% on it almost every time

4. ilove it ilove it

5. 100$ urlacker fan 54 // November 11, 2010 at 12:41 pm // Reply

I alwase get eather 90% or 100% on CHERRY PIE!

6. I know a cheat.Step 1,go to options.Step 2,Once you’re in options,Hit the following notes:G,R,BB,(GG,RR,YY,BB,orOO are hit two times)Y,OO,and G.Step 3,It is the automatic broken string cheat.If you’re stuck on a solo or a hammer-on blah,blah.push the the thing that looks like a t.
    It will auto play it for you.

7. This is an awesome game.

8. sweet child of mine roks its insane on 2

9. I’m at the expert level, and the trick to getting high on levels, and performing the songs great, is to do practice mode until you nail it. Oh, and Action Trev, I totally agree with you on the Sweet Child Of Mine. I’m a HUGE Guns ‘n’ Roses fan!

10. Ah….World tour….i know this is off topic, but i knowhow to unlock VERY SECRET PPL!
    Jimi Hindrx:Beat All Carrers.
    Classic Medalhead:Get 100% on every guitarhero for wii!
    GH Controler Guitar (BLUE):*This is a rumor*Unlock Classic Medalhead,enter BLUE RED BLUE RED RED RED on the menu of every GH for wii,then go online 500 times.

2 codes are fake.

11. i got all the stars so WHAT NOW

12. Action Trev // June 30, 2009 at 9:21 am // Reply

Sweet Child O Mine is my favorite song. Ialso like Guitar Hero 3 and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.

13. expert guitar // June 12, 2009 at 5:01 pm // Reply

I know a code that unlocks everything!
    I even play a little guitar and bass myself :]

14. AWSOME_PERSON // May 26, 2009 at 5:31 pm // Reply

Guitar Hero 2 ROCKS! (I’m awsome)All the good songs are on there! (I’m awsome)

15. I love Guitar Hero 3! I love Through the Fire and Flames! Dragonforce is awesome!

16. I also have Guitar Hero World Tour.I had all the gigs but then our sensor broke so i had to start it all over.I already beat Zack Wylde he was pretty easy.On my old Wii i beat Ted Nuggent!

17. i have guitar hero world tour its is so awesome. expert is os much easier on it than on 3 though.

18. gutairheromaster // March 23, 2009 at 9:20 am // Reply

to reach the orange fret, you just put your pinkey on orange, and ring finger on blue, your middle finger on yellow, and your pointer finger on red . then just switch your pointer finger between the green and red.

19. axelsteelFAN467 // March 23, 2009 at 9:11 am // Reply

whos your favorate chairictar?

20. hi
    i love the game

21. can anyone beat kings and queens on expert? i can.

22. I nead cheats 4 guitar hero on tour 1&2 4 DS!!!

23. Guitar Hero 2 is awesome!

24. its so cool

25. It rocks!! I love 80% of the songs on it.

26. Funny thing is: // January 19, 2009 at 4:28 pm // Reply

Please get “Guitar Hero 3″ on the video games list. Actually, get all the Guitar Heros.
    By the way, why does everyone online type funny? LOL :)

27. rockband2xbox360 // January 17, 2009 at 10:51 pm // Reply

expert is easy ive been playing guitar hero since i was in 2 grade now im in 3rd and i play on expert its easy I can get 85% on walk this way on expert.

28. Yamaha dude // January 7, 2009 at 7:27 pm // Reply

you can actually buy a real guitar cheaper than the game, im gonna quit playing guitar hero and learn for real :)

29. 24 songs over 200,000 points on the On Tour series
    NEW HIGH SCORE: The Pretender at 307,885

30. 23 songs over 200,000 points on the On Tour series
    Top 3:
    Spiderwebs at 295,300
    The Pretender at around 294,000
    Sweet Home Alabama at around 293,000

Which one is on medium?

31. I have 13 songs over 200,000 points on On Tour and maybe 6 on On Tour Decades

32. Make that 10 songs for On Tour over 200,000 points.

33. i love it

34. I have 9 songs over 200,000 points (one is 295,300 points, no lie) on On Tour
    Out of the 25 songs I played (that let you see the scores) only two have a high score on Medium (all the others are Hard and Expert Levels).

35. We should start a on tour forum- Cheats/fav songs/etc.

36. how do you get sonic adventure dx song open your heart on guitar hero 2?

37. Today I wished for Guitar Hero World Tour on my wish list. I hope I get It!

38. back at ya, charizard!

39. peple who got guitar hero world tour,you are lucky! your taste in games ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps I have Guitar Hero 1.

40. Does anyone know anything about guitar hero on tour???

41. I need cheats 4 guitar hero on tour 1&2 4 DS!!!

42. Why do you just have Guitar hero 2? What about all the others like aerosmith? Just why???

43. P.S. I got 4 stars on “All the Young Dudes” on Hard.

1 2 3