Guitar Hero 2

Do you have any codes?

Games Guru: When you get to the title menu, enter any of these codes:

Y,Y,B,O,Y,B — Air GuitarO,B,Y,Y,O,B,Y,Y — Crowd has Monkey Heads

B,O,Y,O,Y,O,B —  Crowd has Eyeball Heads

O,Y,O,O,Y,O,Y,Y — Flaming Head

B,O,O,B,O,O,BO,O,B   Horse Head

Can you give me tips on how to beat Woman on hard?

Games Guru: Once you get to Woman, the difficulty level is ramping up. Try using star power during the chorus and limber up — this song has a chord in which you use your pinky and middle finger, a tough combination. Get used to this finger combo and you should do O.K.

25 Comments on Guitar Hero 2

1. Ender Wiggin // August 1, 2008 at 2:41 pm // Reply

is Back in Black by AC/DC on there? I’ve asked people, but all I ger is a “I think so.”

2. i am almost done with hard tour i just can’t beat carry me home and hanger 18 those songs are HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Help! I am having trouble entering the codes for guitar hero 3!

Please reply

4. ITs HARD.

5. nintendo joe // July 26, 2008 at 9:25 pm // Reply

2 supa man theres no co op carrer mode on the ps2 version

6. nintendo joe // July 26, 2008 at 9:24 pm // Reply

to nintendoman 2 things did u cpy my name andand dont u have guitar hero 3

7. nintendoman // July 3, 2008 at 7:41 am // Reply

I have Guitar 1, 2, Rocks The 80’s, AND Aerosmith. They all ROCK!!! But there are still 2 more (That I know of) coming out. They are On Tour (For the DS,) and WOrld Tour (which has drums guitar and it might have singing.) Well Guitar Hero is awesome.

8. Listen. I know your all saying that playing a song expert is really hard, but it isn’t! If you want something easy to try, either do Slow Ride or Sabotage. All you have to do is practice. It only took me a few tries to beat Sabotage on Expert.(P.S. If you can’t find Sabotage on your setlist, you unlock it in Co-Op Career)

9. I was talkin’ bout GH 3

10. Through Fire and Flames is the hardest song (you should see on expert level)

11. Anonymous // June 6, 2008 at 4:53 pm // Reply

Keyboy, there is something called ‘hammerons and pulloffs’ in the tutorial section.

12. Anonymous // May 30, 2008 at 7:04 pm // Reply

my cozin beat the hole game on exbert

13. raining blood is harder for me because Its like you gave an angry monkey a guuitar wearas Through the firer and flames I like and has a pattern you can follow!

14. i was looking for guitar hero 3 and the only guitar hero one was 2. and the people that played the 3rd which do u think is harder :raining blood or thruogh the fire and flames.

15. I dont know where the code screen is?

16. How do you play any song on expert?

17. seamonkey // May 7, 2008 at 4:32 pm // Reply

there is guitar hero 1 2 3 rock the 80s and arosmith

18. yo i just found out about a new gh game (guitar hero carabiner).itz lik a hand held mini game thing type in guitar hero carabiner at utube to c wat im talking about

19. experter // May 4, 2008 at 2:57 pm // Reply

HI i love gutar hero 1,2,& 3 but did u know there is another? THat’s right Gutar Hero: Arosmith!!! so you shouls see it is stores soon!!! : )

20. through fire & flames expert // May 3, 2008 at 3:51 pm // Reply

here are some hints for completeing through fire & flames on expert!! WEll first try to hit all of the hammer on notes and pratace!!! then you will be able to do it just like me!!! (same with GH3)

21. bailey buggie // April 30, 2008 at 7:16 pm // Reply

it is the best game ever

22. to $-there is actually 6 g.h’s:1,2,3,80’s,on tour -and g.h. mobile for verizon customers that you play on your fone

23. the best gh 3 song is bulls on parade.

ps black sabbath is the best metal band post if you agree

25. two thumbs up! this game is awesome! my favorite song to play is Sweet Child O’ Mine on hard! I’m trying to learn how to play it with my eyes closed P.S. real guitarist: fire and the flames is on guitar hero 3…