Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7

How do you change into different characters when you are not in a level and are exploring? I don’t know how to do it, and there’s a lot of dark magic in the school.

Games Guru:  I hope this is the answer you’re searching for: You have to go to Madame Malkin’s Robe store to buy the character with a token. Then choose the one you want to use from the menu.

I am stuck on the level on DS where you have to wake up grop to scare Prof Umbridge away, and I have been stuck there for two months. HELP!

Games Guru: I think you mean Gwarp. Have him follow you on the left side of the path. Keep on your bike, ringing thebell a lot. He’ll keep following you.

Where is the power brick in year 7 part 2 on the last level? It’s the only one I don’t have! Oh, and what is it?

Games Guru:  Duel it out. Then, Spectrespecs help. Look in the upper left to find a yellow transport ring. Grab it and reach the final Red Brick. It’s Chain Targets, 400,000 studs.

What are the codes for the score multiplayers and invincibility? I can’t get enough studs to buy characters!!!

Games Guru: I’m guessing you mean multipliers. Here are the codes:

Invincibility: QQWC6B
Score x2: 74YKR7
Score x6: XK9ANE
Score x8: HUFV2H
Score x10: H8X69Y

36 Comments on Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7

1. Type in all “A’s” in the cheat area to get a spell.

2. Looks fun.

3. voldimort killler // November 19, 2013 at 9:56 am // Reply

it took me 5 days to beat this game but I still love it

4. stuck on the brige on deathly hallows 2

5. HP fantastic, after you distract the dragon, follow the studs into a different room. From there, it’s easy.

6. This game was quite simple. I beat it, but was stuck on the “Gringotts” level awhile. Now, I can’t find the last extra.

7. I think you mean Grawp, Games Guru.

8. This is the awesomest game I have on my DSi XL.

9. where do you get it cheap??!!!!!

10. AWESOME!:)

11. littlewookie // January 25, 2013 at 10:14 pm // Reply

build the bellbike, ring the bell going towards the dragon, and follow the stud trail

12. harry potter lover // January 24, 2013 at 7:06 pm // Reply

I’m stuck on the part were Krecher locks the door and that is past Siuris’ mother on DSIxl

13. littlewookie // January 18, 2013 at 11:52 pm // Reply

how do you pass the dragon in gringotts

14. sweet game

15. cool

16. Is there something that unlocks EVERYTHING on Xbox 360?

17. lego harry potter is awsome I love the spells it’s for my DS.

18. My Game is on the DS and I already beat it, but is there a cheat code for unlocking everyone?

19. I’m stuck on Christmas at the Burrow in the Half-Blood Prince in the DS game. Help!

20. i got all the gold bricks but i don’t have 100%. is it because i dont have all the characters?

21. In part 2 of the deathly hallows how do you get past the dragon in gringots? I would really like to know.

22. HP fanatic // April 4, 2012 at 6:58 pm // Reply

How do you get past the dragon in Gringets

23. the game is soooo idiccting! I was so absorbed in the game I beat it in 2 days! amazing,right?

24. mickeyd123 // March 10, 2012 at 2:11 pm // Reply

I AM STUCK ON THE LEVEL “FOCUS”. PLEEEEASSSEE TELL ME HOW TO BEAT IT!

25. deathly hallows part 2 level one is hard game guru can you give me a walk through

26. beat the game but I loved it boom!!!!!!!