I can’t figure out how to play the harp correctly when Nina sings for customers in the pumpkin-house-thingy-mabbober.
Games Guru: It’s a terrific game overall, but this is a glitchy mini-game. Try holding the Wiimote so that the buttons face the left. Also, try recalibrating the Motion Plus just before you start. Follow the hands of the audience and match their rhythm. Don’t make wild moves. But do make them wide and flowing. Good luck!
I have reached the ground floor and am at the first temple. I got to the Skultas and can’t figure out how to defeat them. If you know any helpful tips, that would be great.
Games Guru: Whack them with a horizontal Wiimote strike. They’ll turn around. Then thrust theWiimote to hit them in the guts, their centers. Good news: You’ll get an item soon that’ll make dealing with the Skulltulas easier.
O Great Games Guru, do you have any big tips for defeating Ghiraham? I am stuck at the part where you must fight him for the second time in the fire sanctuary. There just seems no way to hit him; he blocks all my attacks. Any tips?
Games Guru: Go here and follow the instructions: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Ghirahim_(boss)
I am looking for the party wheel for the guy at Fun Fun Island. I know that it is in Lanayru Desert near the Lanayru Mining Facility entrance. I know that it is on a cliff that I can’t get to. The only clue I have is that there is an Amplius near it. How do I get the wheel?
Games Guru: It’s in the Lanayru Desert near the most Southern Bird Statue. Find and activate the Timeshift Stone. Vines will appears. Climb them and move eastward. You’ll soon see the wheel, somewhat covered by sand.
Would you please give me some tips for this game, o wise Games Guru? Thank you.
Games Guru: We have some tips in the March issue of Boys’ Life. If you missed them, here they are:
1. There’s a heart piece on the hanging chandelier in the Lumpy Pumpkin on Pumpkin Landing. To get it, roll into the banister which causes the chandelier to crash to the ground.
2. The Silent Realms can be quite challenging. The trick sometimes is to scope out and collect the most challenging tears first and save the easy to get to ones in case of an emergency.
3. If you’re ever in need of a fairy, there is one in a pot at the left side of the temple in the Sacred Grounds.
4. Koloktos is a tough boss to beat. Use your whip to pull away his arms, and then repeatedly stab the red heart-like jewel in his chest. The second part of the fight is even more of an adrenaline rush. Let’s just say that you have to use his weapons against him.
5. Collect Gratitude Crystals by doing side quests in and around Skyloft. To find out what the Gratitude Crystals are for, start with the “Lost Child” quest by talking to the worried mom by the Goddess Statue.