Madden 07

Is there a code to unlock all the years of teams?

Games Guru: There are many codes for various historical teams, but I do not know of any single code that gets you every team. Sorry.

54 Comments on Madden 07

1. Lets go 49ers win super bowl 2011!

2. 49ers are the best.
    they have the best history.
    i know whose getting superbowl this year.
    49ers!

3. i me and myself // January 31, 2011 at 11:33 pm // Reply

its kinda frustrating, how do you keep your overall up in career mode? mine keeps going down.

4. cat scrath me 71 // November 18, 2010 at 5:05 pm // Reply

me thuink this game is lame

5. i me and myself // October 31, 2010 at 10:45 pm // Reply

sometimes your agent afects your ego, if you hav a positive influencing agent, you’ll have a positive ego.
    GO PACKERS!!!

6. bigman9358 // July 27, 2010 at 4:33 pm // Reply

colts are #1

7. i have 07 im the steelers in franchise santonio holmes got 517 yards for recieving & my QB threw a 99 yard TD pass against the broncos go steelers! boo broncos!

8. madden champ // October 19, 2009 at 5:44 pm // Reply

I have maden 10 go panthers

9. steelerblaziken // July 18, 2009 at 10:47 am // Reply

STEELERS ALL DAY, BABY!!!!!! WE’RE GONNA GET RING #7 THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jags ROCK!!!!!!!!! there goin to Super Bowl in 2010!

11. eaglestrike // May 27, 2009 at 3:59 pm // Reply

Madden 10′ Is going to be the best The eagles are going to be awesome in it

12. i CAN’T wait 4 Madden10. :mrgreen: GO PANTHERS!

13. Steelers BARELY won Super Bowl. Almost all my family’s happy :-l

14. turn off ds 3 times then turn on go to teams do Dolphins v.s. dolphins if you win you get all upgrades

15. i used 2 have this 4 GBA, but I lost it. :(

16. steelers beat falcans and rams

17. i hav 09

18. Falcons beat rams by 28 points! We will win the division and go all the way to the Super Bowl!

19. Go Falcons!

20. Does anybody know any codes for the 68 Packers?

21. I cant wait for Madden 09. It will be great!

22. Madden 07 is great! I have it for my families computer and it is a great game. Does anybody got any codes for it?

23. to answer somebody’s question (entry # 18’s) i don’t have any codes but i do have the game.

oh, by the way, GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. So did I, 15Snyder.

25. lookingforpEdro // August 10, 2008 at 1:37 pm // Reply

GO RAMS AND YAY 09

26. who is ready for 09

27. whos ready for madden 09 it is going to be awesome

28. GO BUCS

29. I only got it for my GBA only

30. Destroyer // May 15, 2008 at 2:58 pm // Reply

College football is much better.GO UGA.

31. I love Madden ’07. The only football game for DS (yes, the real thing’s better) that’s better than ’07 is ’08. That’s only because the San Diego Chargers kick butt! Go Chargers!

32. NFL Fan 9608 // April 5, 2008 at 8:23 am // Reply

For GBA ONLY!

In the last couple pages of the card book (My Madden), you can access cards with cool abilities (faster substitution needed, higher scoring system, etc.). LOL.

33. Are there any codes for Madden 08 for DS that anybody here knows?

34. It Was so easy I beat It in one night

AND Fun I just had one night to get in done and it took me amost a whole three days to get it done but it only one day for me

35. THE GAME STINKS

36. I cant wait for 09 It will have this years patriots on it.(From a huge pats fan)

37. madden 08, how do you unlock 92 cowboys

38. Pikachu what kind of system are u talking about?

39. i know how u unlock da secret teams wit 100 overall. All u have 2 do is go 2 game modes and go 2 fantasy challenge. then as u go on u go 2 higher leages. they in da supreme leage. u gotta put the skill lvl 2 rookie or pro(unless ur mad good) and just beat them then u unlock them

40. Lests go Giants win Super Bowl 2008.

41. When is the one for Madden 08 gonna come, Yo. :-(

42. College football is so much better than the NFL. Go UGA.

43. if anyone has 08 for ps2 how do you unlock the secret teams?

44. hardyboy674 // January 3, 2008 at 7:37 pm // Reply

To hbomb:

To get a positive ego don’t talk trash at interviews.That’s all I know:)

45. how do you get to hit harder and make the football come out of the other teams hands.

46. I was wondering if there is a code for Madden NFL 2007 for Nintendo DS to unlock the 66′, 67′, or any other old Packer teams?

47. Just search on the web for a website that has the codes. It will take a while to put them all in, but it’s worth it.

48. does any one know how to get a good ego for nfl super star mode? Mine is always negetive. TY :)

49. Hello. For Madden 2002, at least, you can use GOLDENGOD to unlock several historical teams, like the Oilers.

50. any codes you can share ?

1 2