Madden 07

Is there a code to unlock all the years of teams?

Games Guru: There are many codes for various historical teams, but I do not know of any single code that gets you every team. Sorry.

28 Comments on Madden 07

1. Lets go 49ers win super bowl 2011!

2. 49ers are the best.
    they have the best history.
    i know whose getting superbowl this year.
    49ers!

3. i me and myself // January 31, 2011 at 11:33 pm // Reply

its kinda frustrating, how do you keep your overall up in career mode? mine keeps going down.

4. cat scrath me 71 // November 18, 2010 at 5:05 pm // Reply

me thuink this game is lame

5. i me and myself // October 31, 2010 at 10:45 pm // Reply

sometimes your agent afects your ego, if you hav a positive influencing agent, you’ll have a positive ego.
    GO PACKERS!!!

6. bigman9358 // July 27, 2010 at 4:33 pm // Reply

colts are #1

7. i have 07 im the steelers in franchise santonio holmes got 517 yards for recieving & my QB threw a 99 yard TD pass against the broncos go steelers! boo broncos!

8. madden champ // October 19, 2009 at 5:44 pm // Reply

I have maden 10 go panthers

9. steelerblaziken // July 18, 2009 at 10:47 am // Reply

STEELERS ALL DAY, BABY!!!!!! WE’RE GONNA GET RING #7 THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jags ROCK!!!!!!!!! there goin to Super Bowl in 2010!

11. eaglestrike // May 27, 2009 at 3:59 pm // Reply

Madden 10′ Is going to be the best The eagles are going to be awesome in it

12. i CAN’T wait 4 Madden10.:mrgreen: GO PANTHERS!

13. Steelers BARELY won Super Bowl. Almost all my family’s happy :-l

14. turn off ds 3 times then turn on go to teams do Dolphins v.s. dolphins if you win you get all upgrades

15. i used 2 have this 4 GBA, but I lost it. 😦

16. steelers beat falcans and rams

17. i hav 09

18. Falcons beat rams by 28 points! We will win the division and go all the way to the Super Bowl!

19. Go Falcons!

20. Does anybody know any codes for the 68 Packers?

21. I cant wait for Madden 09. It will be great!

22. Madden 07 is great! I have it for my families computer and it is a great game. Does anybody got any codes for it?

23. to answer somebody’s question (entry # 18’s) i don’t have any codes but i do have the game.

oh, by the way, GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. So did I, 15Snyder.