Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure

Is it true that there is a Legendary Trigger Happy?

Games Guru: Yes, indeed. But he’s pretty rare. You can buy him online with a Google search for anywhere between $20 and $80.

75 Comments on Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure

1. skylandergeek // August 11, 2013 at 6:24 pm // Reply

the newest game coming out is Skylanders Swap Force fall 2013 look it up!

2. flameslingy // June 26, 2013 at 7:58 pm // Reply

get spyros adventure. giants only has 16 levels and the giants make it way easy

3. dragonhunter520 // June 20, 2013 at 6:18 pm // Reply

honestly I think that stealth elf is my fav and is the best skylander

4. glumshanks means asome

5. Instead of chapter 15 I`m stuck trying to beat KAOS!!!!!!!!!! GLUMSHAKES!!!!????…..

6. Have any codes?

7. eh i have the game but after a while it gets boring.my favorite part is when you are beating he who shall not be named.he shoots lasers at you blocks the path and imiedietly die

8. IT IS AWESOME

9. Where can get a really cheap price for the game

10. My favorites are probably Wham-Shell, Slam Bam,and Ignitor

11. Yeah they have a lot of those things at Toys R us. i don’t buy them because they’re exactly the same as the orignals exept different colors.

12. I havent played it yet but the reviews make it look awesome

13. I just got the dragons mountain expansion that comes with sunburn who is a living flame thrower and i also put my skylanders online.

14. I`m stuck on chapter 15

15. how do you beat chaos in the lair of chaos

16. my portal is broken

17. my brother has legendary trigger happy

18. Why is every one complaning that i am soooooooo hard to beat? ;) anywase….. Grimshanks! have you goten the etrnal magic sorce yet?!
    Grinshanks: uh……. the skylanders have it
    HA! i say HA! releace the deadly killer shark bath of doom sharks!

19. y;9o7p[;79[;' // June 19, 2012 at 7:28 am // Reply

me want skylanders

20. human ghost // June 15, 2012 at 3:55 pm // Reply

my top five best is 5.chop chop 4.ignitor 3.slam bam 2.stelf elf 1.TERRIFIN!!!!!!

21. Harry Potter Fan #1 // June 15, 2012 at 3:13 pm // Reply

I have all four legendaries. I have Legendary Spyro, Legendary Trigger Happy, Legendary Bash, and Legendary Chop Chop. I got them at Toys’r’us and they were only $10 for Legendary Trigger Happy and I got a “Legendary 3 Pack” for $25. It included the rest, but I had to order it online so it was around $30 and it took around 1 or 2 weeks to actually get after ordering.

22. Sir Punchwood // June 13, 2012 at 4:32 pm // Reply

EVERYONE SHOULD GET VOODOOD HE IS SO COOL AND GOOD AND BOOMER HE IS AWESOME!!!

23. I have 25 skylanders! I even have all 4 worlds, including Sunburn!

24. spyro is awesome he can beat both of them! Ihave the game and its so awesome!!! i cant wait until a new game comes out!:)

25. I love warnado,camo, and wham-shell!: :]

26. All I need is Sunburn’s soul gem

27. awesome man // May 7, 2012 at 6:53 pm // Reply

my double trouble rocks!!!

28. Guys, for the last time, L-Trigger Happy is not rare!

29. smashbro134 // May 4, 2012 at 11:53 pm // Reply

FLAMESLINGER KICKS BUTT. HE IS DEFINATLY WORTH GETTING.

30. BEAST!!!

31. human ghost // May 4, 2012 at 7:04 am // Reply

Unless you have only the 3ds game dont waest your time looking for him look for skylanders like stump smash and other guys

32. flameslinger // May 3, 2012 at 5:44 pm // Reply

FLAMESLINGER ROCKS

33. wafilles // May 2, 2012 at 7:05 am // Reply

I think that skylanders is the most awosome game I have seen. The L-trigger happy is very rare.

34. cool beans.

35. lalolalolalolalo // April 29, 2012 at 6:04 pm // Reply

Trigger happy comes in the starter along with a fish guy and Spyro for $59.96

36. HOW DO YOU PASS KAOS????

• When you want to beat kaos you need to use your strongest first like prism break or bash. They are the best when fully upgraded.

• say wha // May 7, 2012 at 4:21 pm //

what if you dont have prism break or bash?!?!?!?

• that is totally true that prism break is best when leveled up i whent whith the crystalpillars path now he can lauch 3 at the same time i love prism break

• awesome man // May 7, 2012 at 6:52 pm // Reply

he is pretty easy

• Pokeball109 // May 23, 2012 at 6:57 am // Reply

Just use fast people for dodging and strong people with good attacks for hitting.

Your Welcome!

• you know what was funny the name of the boss battles the deadly killer shark bath of doom sharks made my sister and me laugh so hard

• LORD OF SKYLANDS // June 8, 2012 at 4:17 pm // Reply

if you want to beat koas use a skylander like terrafin to go under- ground and then do a super belly flop. or use a fully upgraded trigger happy to fire long distance bash always works good two but one of the best ways is to have a lot of level tens and fully upgraded skylanders you would need about fifteen and try to give every one equal upgrades so you have a equal chance to defeat him if you have more questions reply to me and i will help you. thats all.

• Skylanders Giants // July 18, 2012 at 8:20 pm // Reply

You get as far as you can and the game saves where you left off.

37. LEGO Universer // April 29, 2012 at 4:37 pm // Reply

This game is the worst,never buy it

38. this is a great game

39. L-trigger happy is not rare, I saw 16 rows of it a Toy’s R Us!

40. I can not wait for the skyland giants to comes out!

41. Spyro is the magiction