Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure

Is it true that there is a Legendary Trigger Happy?

Games Guru: Yes, indeed. But he’s pretty rare. You can buy him online with a Google search for anywhere between $20 and $80.

57 Comments on Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure

1. Why is every one complaning that i am soooooooo hard to beat?😉 anywase….. Grimshanks! have you goten the etrnal magic sorce yet?!
    Grinshanks: uh……. the skylanders have it
    HA! i say HA! releace the deadly killer shark bath of doom sharks!

2. y;9o7p[;79[;' // June 19, 2012 at 7:28 am // Reply

me want skylanders

3. human ghost // June 15, 2012 at 3:55 pm // Reply

my top five best is 5.chop chop 4.ignitor 3.slam bam 2.stelf elf 1.TERRIFIN!!!!!!

4. Harry Potter Fan #1 // June 15, 2012 at 3:13 pm // Reply

I have all four legendaries. I have Legendary Spyro, Legendary Trigger Happy, Legendary Bash, and Legendary Chop Chop. I got them at Toys’r’us and they were only $10 for Legendary Trigger Happy and I got a “Legendary 3 Pack” for $25. It included the rest, but I had to order it online so it was around $30 and it took around 1 or 2 weeks to actually get after ordering.

5. Sir Punchwood // June 13, 2012 at 4:32 pm // Reply

EVERYONE SHOULD GET VOODOOD HE IS SO COOL AND GOOD AND BOOMER HE IS AWESOME!!!

6. I have 25 skylanders! I even have all 4 worlds, including Sunburn!

7. spyro is awesome he can beat both of them! Ihave the game and its so awesome!!! i cant wait until a new game comes out!:)

8. I love warnado,camo, and wham-shell!: :]

9. All I need is Sunburn’s soul gem

10. awesome man // May 7, 2012 at 6:53 pm // Reply

my double trouble rocks!!!

11. Guys, for the last time, L-Trigger Happy is not rare!

12. smashbro134 // May 4, 2012 at 11:53 pm // Reply

FLAMESLINGER KICKS BUTT. HE IS DEFINATLY WORTH GETTING.

13. BEAST!!!

14. human ghost // May 4, 2012 at 7:04 am // Reply

Unless you have only the 3ds game dont waest your time looking for him look for skylanders like stump smash and other guys

15. flameslinger // May 3, 2012 at 5:44 pm // Reply

FLAMESLINGER ROCKS

16. wafilles // May 2, 2012 at 7:05 am // Reply

I think that skylanders is the most awosome game I have seen. The L-trigger happy is very rare.

17. cool beans.

18. lalolalolalolalo // April 29, 2012 at 6:04 pm // Reply

Trigger happy comes in the starter along with a fish guy and Spyro for $59.96

19. HOW DO YOU PASS KAOS????

• When you want to beat kaos you need to use your strongest first like prism break or bash. They are the best when fully upgraded.

• say wha // May 7, 2012 at 4:21 pm //

what if you dont have prism break or bash?!?!?!?

• that is totally true that prism break is best when leveled up i whent whith the crystalpillars path now he can lauch 3 at the same time i love prism break

• awesome man // May 7, 2012 at 6:52 pm // Reply

he is pretty easy

• Pokeball109 // May 23, 2012 at 6:57 am // Reply

Just use fast people for dodging and strong people with good attacks for hitting.

Your Welcome!

• you know what was funny the name of the boss battles the deadly killer shark bath of doom sharks made my sister and me laugh so hard

• LORD OF SKYLANDS // June 8, 2012 at 4:17 pm // Reply

if you want to beat koas use a skylander like terrafin to go under- ground and then do a super belly flop. or use a fully upgraded trigger happy to fire long distance bash always works good two but one of the best ways is to have a lot of level tens and fully upgraded skylanders you would need about fifteen and try to give every one equal upgrades so you have a equal chance to defeat him if you have more questions reply to me and i will help you. thats all.

• Skylanders Giants // July 18, 2012 at 8:20 pm // Reply

You get as far as you can and the game saves where you left off.

20. LEGO Universer // April 29, 2012 at 4:37 pm // Reply

This game is the worst,never buy it

21. this is a great game

22. L-trigger happy is not rare, I saw 16 rows of it a Toy’s R Us!

23. I can not wait for the skyland giants to comes out!

24. Spyro is the magiction