Golden Sun

My problem is that Trent the tree needs to recover so he could turn back the people that got turned into trees and that I don’t know what to do in mercury lighthouse.

Games Guru: Lets start with the lighthouse. Are you using move to get past statues? If you see buttons on floors, have you tried placing a statue over them? Oh, and if you run into some waterfalls, try the one in the middle. That should get you started.

Now the bad news. I am not sure what to tell you about Trent. Sorry.

36 Comments on Golden Sun

1. golden master // March 15, 2010 at 10:59 am // Reply

I Need Help How To Get From Tolbi To Kalay? Because They Won t Get The Ship Sailing And Silk Road Is Blocked

2. i beat the game in december but i didn’t even fight all the bosses and what happens to your mom is she sick or something

3. this is a cool game

4. HOW DO YOU DEFEAT THE KEAKEN MONSTER! BECAUSE I KEEP ON DYING!!!!!!

5. does anyone know how to get pass the tree and get the bottle and the water stuff

6. were do you use ply the big statue of the ladie with the glowing thing on her chest

7. how do you get the water

8. i lost my bottle how do i get a nother

9. help! I have My ticket to go on the boat, but the tourists arent coming! how do i get the boat to go?

• golden master // March 15, 2010 at 10:56 am // Reply

Its Easy First Change Garets Sword To The Broad Sword Go To Kolima They Will Talk A bit Then Go To Kolima Forest At The Very End There Is Those 2 Tree dudes go to the tree names Trent Or Whatever Climb To The Top There is A a big hole at The top Fall Through the spider web into The Hole That Will Take Yo To Tret And Fight Him Then Go To Mercury Lighthouse Meet Mia Finish The Puzzles Beat Saturos And There Will Be Water Of Life Fill Up A Bottle Of It Go To Tret And Give Ut To Him

10. how do u beat the curse?my equips:weapons
    Issac:Eleven Rapier
    Garen:Bandit’s sword
    Ivan:magic rod
    TELL ME PLZ!!!!

11. how do i honor the goddess of rainbows

12. gba lover1 // August 8, 2009 at 9:14 am // Reply

thank you pokerous!

13. Venus-adept // March 19, 2009 at 6:31 am // Reply

Bob- If u lost it try buying it at some groceries( jar ) shop. 1k each

Silver Spiker- if u are in GS 1 u get him in the first scene( 1st char )

1monte8- u get her after u go to imil, follow her to the Mercury lighthouse and then solve SOME riddles of it

*i dont finish it either lol just at Venus lighthouse, arranging the statues…

14. neederofcheats // March 4, 2009 at 12:59 pm // Reply

i dont know how to rescue your friends from the wierd people

15. This Game is extremily hard But i skipped some places soo :)

16. DAREDEVIL 101 // January 20, 2009 at 12:54 pm // Reply

This game is so hard on some parts but the story makes good sence

17. Hey guys I’m on Golden Sun:The Lost age and im looking for the ground Djinn Crystal. Any body know?

18. how do u get to mia

19. hey what do i do if i loose the empty bottle? is there a way to get it back?
    i checked my items and it isn’t there and the chest is empty ….??

20. Anyone know how to beat the 2 headed dragon?

21. Silver Spiker // October 27, 2008 at 4:42 pm // Reply

Where & when do you get Issac?

22. TO/jedd the dude! you have to do ply to get to the fire guy to get done whit the litehouse!

23. jedd the dude- You need to cast Ply to “honor the heart of the Goddess”

24. Gaia Fairy // May 18, 2008 at 12:06 am // Reply

2 Sparky. watcha do is but ya ticket, give it to the dude at the docks, and aboard. You’ll hear the captian talk,and dissapears in his cabin. follow and hear about a good luck charm missin. Find It . Go to the mast and peek into the barral. when u find it give it to the captain and WA-LA! During this time u can leave the ship to buy items or heal. I don’t know if u past this cause i wrote this on 5/17/08.

25. Gaia Fairy // May 18, 2008 at 12:00 am // Reply

2 Sparky, watcha do is get ur ticket, give it to the dude at the docks, and aboard. You’ll hear something bout a missing go luck charm,( because a crew member stole it) climb the mast and look in da barral and give it to da captain. easy! you can also leave the ship anytime. I don;t no if you did this already, cause I did this on 5/17/08

26. jedd the dude // April 28, 2008 at 4:37 pm // Reply

help! i cannot pass the mercury lighthouse! what do you do to “honor the heart of the goddess?”

27. pokerus please help, I am in the facuian temple, i just got the arctic sword, and third wind dinjin thankyou

28. ho do you get the boat to moveat the docks

29. dig dog – from the town of kalay, you can get to the kalay docks, where you take the boat to tolbi. once you get off the boat (once you beat a huge Kraken) hang a left and you’re in tolbi. as for getting hammet from lunpa, you need to have beaten the colosso, and gotten the cloakball from Babi in Tolbi to get into Lunpa fortress unseen.

squirrelbait101 – get to the top of Tret and fall down the hole, where you will fight evil tret. then, go through the bilibin cave in the mountains (let me know if you need help with that) and make your way to Imil. get the empty bottle from the chest in the room where you find mia (in imil) beat the mercury lighthouse(i can also help you with that if you like) and bring the water back to the tree. and Tadahhh! you never have to deal with him again. hope that helped!

30. squirrelbait101 // March 2, 2008 at 3:58 pm // Reply

i am stuck, I am at the trent tree and can’t figure out what to do. I just got the second wind DJinn. Help?

31. Pokerus or Sceptile-I need help geting to tobi how do i get there? i have the ticket to go on the boat. I also need help geting hammet from lunpa.

32. not my real name // January 29, 2008 at 4:10 pm // Reply

man i love this game just need to get a gba again any one know the price of them

33. They don’t call me the Game Mastor for nothing. I’ve beaten this game thousands of times. I can tell you anything.

34. AWESOME! First to post! Alright, if anyone needs help on this game, I can help you with almost anything.

35. whoever has a problem with recovering trent heres the answer: in mercury lighthouse,pass it and get the water of hermes. to get it go to the town near the lighthouse and get a bottle to get water of hermes. if have a hard time with anything, ask me :)