Games Guru

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

Comments about “Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga”

1. 921,840 Studs:( says:

How do i complete new town i have came as far to 921,840 Studs and i aint get any longer.

I broken all houses (even the 1 where u use robot) i broke the merry wheel i broke all the silver bikes(bounty hunter thingy) done with the T-Rex and buildt all cars droven the boat forced all windows and those invicible doors kinda – atleast i thing i’ve done it maybe their’s more? but is their a Wookie vehcile – plz just send me a list of all things if u completed the lvl so i can get my last gold brick! ^^ plz answers soon

2. legogameman says:

Hey ddude,

What game system are you using?

3. ddude says:

how do you defeat episode 5 chapter 1 would you please help me

4. darth vader says:

to deafeat darth sidous you need to dodge the eletric and hit him

5. skater says:

how do u get thr red brick on episode 4 chapter 1

6. hi pplz says:

this is how to get invincibility…..first go to the level DEATH STAR ESCAPE.second build your way out of the garbage disposal (NOTE:u have to be in free play mode)keep going until u see another hatch to a garbage disposal.third go in and build every thing open the fridge and invincibility is in there!!!!!!

7. Anonymous says:

how do u beat new town

8. Anonymous says:

i beat the game

9. hi pplz says:

nevermind i just got it

10. hi pplz says:

never mind lego city what about invincibility

11. hi pplz says:

how do u beat lego city????

12. hi pplz says:

do any of yall know how to get invincibilty???

13. anonymis this is how u do it says:

anonymys this is how to do it go to the level DEATH STAR ESCAPE and build your way out of the garbage disposal and keep going until u find another hatch (to a garbage disposal) and build a fridge. next open it and invicibility is in the fridge!

14. legorocks says:

(ps3)on episode 1 level 5 how do you get r2-d2 to go through the little door beacause when they say press circle i do and he dosent fit in

15. cheatmaster says:

If you go to The level where your on a ship in this room where there is 2 control panels for you to Build ,to The left there is a lever, if you pull on it,money comes out. you can keep pulling on It and get lots of money fast. I think it’s the level where you a are trying to get information from leai to R2-D2 to ben kenobi. you are in a shiP. look In Episode 1 It might Be there.

16. Legogameman says:

Hey Addo.

The R2-D2 door works for both R2-D2 and R4-P17, just like the stormtrooper door works for both the stormtrooper and the imperial officer. Also, can you help me with Episode 5, Chapter 1. I am having trouble tying up the AT-AT. Every time I try to tie it up, the cable snaps. Please reply ASAP (as soon as possible).

17. Addo says:

Anyone know how to complete Episode II, chapter 1 (on the DS)? I can get up to the door near the start with R2-D2 on but I have R4 and can’t seem to get the door open or go anywhere else – any ideas?

18. legogamemom says:

Ok I admit I’m behind in my knowledge of games…but I have this one for my wii and LOVE it….what I can beat so far that is. I’m having a terrible time on Episode 1 chapter 3…i’m in the castle…and have no clue how to complete….any ideas??

19. Anonymous says:

how do you get the invincibility power brick I’ve been trying to find out how for HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME. PLLLLLLEEEEEEASSSSE!

20. wingofsteel says:

can someone help me i am stuck on escape from the death star xbox360 complete saga epiosode 4 level5. once leaving the compactor and making your way to the loading bay is there anyone out there who knows how to get out…..?

21. dude says:

to Lego-saber: when he first comes at you with his light saber you can hit him with a standard attck [not likely] and aerial [attacks from air] will always hit him.when he zaps you switch guys and go up and hit him. destroy the red guys that appear using force.When he shocks all the platforms hop on the ones that aren’t blue.That’s about it.hope this helps

22. dude says:

to jojo:that chapter is tricky. just get to the part at the end where there’s a long hallway.Do you see the sets of levers?If you pull them leia will be inside one then press the to buttons on her cage to destroy the forcefield.

23. twingamer says:

I found it easy to beat all the levels when I played multiplayer with my brother even though the game is multi-card it really helps we beat the game in just a few days !!!

24. Lego-saber says:

How do you destroy Emperor Palpatine in Episode 6, level 5? I’ve tried everything!

25. Brick Master says:

to: gav, have you tried to use the force on the hidden bridge on the other side of the gap? Hope this hepls.

PS I found the red power brick for darth vader, (see comment 17)

26. legogamer says:

thanks for the stud codes!!!!!!

27. gav says:

im stuck on level 6 the one where we confront darth maul..we cant seem to jump over the bridge to get to maul any tips on what to do?thank you!!!!

28. pat says:

how do you beat lego land!

29. MrHahHa says:

In Jabbas Hut dont try and jump until you get free play The door which has a bobba head on you go through by making someone wear the Leia bounty hunter helmet an then go to the locked door with boba on it and you should go through.

To Get Invincibility get the red brick for it I forget where but then buy it for 1000000.

30. obi-1-kunoebey says:

The way to beat the podrace level is to on the last lap go through all the boosters on the part with the sand people shooting at you and pass sebulba.

31. Starwars Lover says:

Someone please answer this question. How do you get invicibility? I have it on lego star wars 1 and 2 but not on lego star wars the complete saga.

32. Brick Master says:

Ben Kenobi’s ghost is cool because the enemy does not see you.

33. jojo says:

In episode 4 on chapter 4 how i can win if i dont have ben kenobi C-3PO or R2-D2 how can i win

34. Brick Master says:

I have all the red power bricks exept two please help, the ones I need are episode 5 Cloud City trap and episode 3 Darth Vader. I can tell you where the others are.

P.S I bought an extra called Invincibility it rocks!!!!

35. James _james says:

I’m trying to jump a water thing on the 6th episode in jabbas hut with princess leia and chewwbacca how do i get over it?

36. LilPapoose823 says:

how do you beat episode 2 when you have to be in a ship and somewhere there there is 2 blue things how do you destroy it

37. lego killer says:

how do you beat the at at at the start of a new hope because my line to get it to fall keeps breaking did i miss something?

38. MrHahHa says:

Is there a way to get past the 3rd level on episode 6. I’m up to the part where that guy with the long nose goes inside a building and shuts you out, what do I do after that?

39. person says:

can someone tell me about the episode 4 chapter 4 it is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!! i can’t seem to figure how to do it

40. person says:

how do you beat episode 4 chapter 4 on wii lego star wars a complete saga,

41. Anonymous says:

HOW DO I PASS THE FOURTH LEVEL ON EPISODE ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

42. GAME MASTER says:

if you cannot beat the first chapter of episode 5 you first have to get infinite torpedos from gunship cavelry

43. GAME MASTER says:

enter:

* 1,000,000 Studs – Start, Right, Up, L, Down, Select, L, R

* 3,000,000 Studs – Start, Start, Down, Down, Left, Left, Up, Up, Select

* Open Debug Menus – Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, R, L, Start, Select

* Unlock Bonus Game – Up, Up, Down, L, L, R, R

44. Im a gamer says:

Hey, thanks for the tips because I just got it for the DS Lite. Thanks.

45. Grayson says:

I can’t get passed through the first chapter of episode 5 because I can not destroy the first huge robot to open the first door. Can you help.

I won all the other episodes. This one is driving me nuts.

46. Hello WoRlD says:

DX man,

Try a torpedo. I beat the game and got every minikit EXCEPT ONE!!!!! (Its in the Dagobah level)

47. charzaird says:

:lol:

48. Da Boss says:

can you buy this for PC because i couldn’t find it

49. DxExMxOxN xSx says:

when you are in the last mission of episode 4, there is a tie fighter door with a minikit and two turrets inside a force field. how do you get the force field opean, i shot it with every different ship and with missles.please help

50. fdshfn says:

cool i figured that out my self but it took me like 2 weeks so i definetly think that will help :smiley: :twisted: :smile:

Write a comment about “Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga”

Nickname: