Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

25 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. Hey, if anybody needs help just ask me. I completed the whole game 3 times!

2. Lego Star Wars Master // December 23, 2008 at 10:23 am // Reply

“Do you know any cheats for Slave I? Also, is it possible to unlock Power Bricks with codes?”

I’m so stuck, please don’t ignore me. It is possible to unlock power bricks. I have done that. I will try to get back on codes as soon as I can. I have every single code. I think.

3. any cheat codes for star ships anyone

4. star wars boy // December 22, 2008 at 12:50 pm // Reply

how do you get all the minikits on hoth battle

5. How do you unlock the code for minikit locator?

6. Super Christopher // December 20, 2008 at 9:28 am // Reply

Dear, I’m so stuck,
    I know all the minikits in Droid Factory, but i’m not so sure which one are you talking about. Is it the room with the color-mixer? The one just out the main hall? The one where you have to cross molten rock?

7. Anyone having trouble with Hoth Battle,

Once you attach your tow cable to the AT-AT (the giant 4-legged robot), wrap your cable AROUND the robot. He will fall, and you immediately need to get a bomb to destroy him.

I’m so Stuck

8. Super Christopher,

Thanks,
    I’m so Stuck

9. Where are the minikits in the Jedi Battle?

10. transformers21 // December 19, 2008 at 4:48 pm // Reply

I HAVE BOUNTY HUNTER MISSIONS!

11. I'm so Stuck // December 19, 2008 at 1:37 pm // Reply

board individual,

I don’t believe there is a cheat code for invincibility. However,if you do a Google search
    you can find all you need.

I’m so Stuck

12. I'm so Stuck // December 19, 2008 at 1:25 pm // Reply

Super Christopher,

Thanks,
    I’m so Stuck

13. Lego Star Wars Master // December 19, 2008 at 7:30 am // Reply

I only have ghost obi-wan left now.

14. Lego Star Wars Master // December 17, 2008 at 7:32 am // Reply

Dear I’m so stuck,

I haven’t bought the ghosts yet, because I have been saving up for “x6” I recently bought it, so it is much easier to earn money now. For your information, the ghosts are around 1million each, but x6 is 5million dollars. I’ve already earned 300,000 from just doing one level. Today I plan on getting Yoda Ghost. I am afraid I can’t help you with that minikit. I am not very good with minikits. Any help from SUPER CHRISTOPHER?
    Super Christopher is the other good guy around here. Hope that helps.

15. I'm so Stuck // December 16, 2008 at 1:53 pm // Reply

P.S. The ghosts on the Playstation 3 are each about 2 million studs each.

16. I,m so Stuck // December 16, 2008 at 1:48 pm // Reply

Lego Star Wars Master,

I was just curious, why don’t you have the ghosts? It seems so easy (at least on the Playstation 3). Also, I’ve been having trouble with getting the last mini-kit in Attack of the Clones: Droid Factory. The minikit detector keeps leading me past the treadmill-thing and up to the door, but after I go through the door it disappears.

Thanks

17. I am having trouble finding the minikit in episode 2 chapter 3 after the treadmill. Every time I follow the minikit detector it tells me to go through a wall.

18. Lego Star Wars Master // December 16, 2008 at 12:50 pm // Reply

do whatever you feel like you can Super Christopher. Maybe you can do the bonus levels. whatever you want. I’m sorry this is taking so long. i wrote a comment in a few days ago but it didn’t come through.

19. hi everyone. i love this game. i almost have 5 million points.

20. Lego Star Wars Master // December 15, 2008 at 12:14 pm // Reply

Dear Yodo1234,

Finish the Saga. They will be availbalbe, but they are VERY expensive. You will need a lot of money for them. I don’t even have all of them they are so expensive.

Any more questions?
    Ask me, Lego Star Wars Master! I’ve been the most reliable source of accurate information for a long time! Ask away!

21. wat do you need to do to get the force people

22. i want to get force yoda,ben and anakin what do i do to get them

23. Super Christopher // December 13, 2008 at 11:40 am // Reply

Hey, LEGO Star Wars Master,
    you know, I was wondering if I could help you with the game tips, since I finished episode 2, almost finished episodes 1, 3, and 4, got all the minikits and the power brick for several locations, and got LEGO City, the original Pod race and Gunship Calvary, and the bad New hope. You thik that could be enough?

Super Christopher

PS: Sorry if I sounded like a show off. I didn’t mean to put it like that.

24. Super Christopher // December 13, 2008 at 11:28 am // Reply

Hey mg,
    Since I know the awnser to 2 of your questions, I’ll start with the LEGO City one. The awnser is pretty simple. Just try and get a million studs by destroying things within the time limit. It helps if you’ve unlocked Super Jedi Slam or a bounty hunter. For the bounty hunter missions, you have to unlock every bounty hunter in the game.

25. how do you get past the bantha.