Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

1,130 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. Give me cheat codes for wii NOW!!!!!!!!

2. to billy bob
    how do you enter cheats on ds

3. i have the dsi how do i get everything unlocked gamemaster

4. how do you enter cheats

5. I have trouble in episode 4 chapter 3. After Threepio unlocks the first door, then what do you do? I don’t care about studs, I just want to get to Han Solo. Help!!!!

6. KOOPA TROOPA MASTER // January 4, 2010 at 7:44 pm // Reply

how do u get past dagobah

7. In Episode 3, Level 6, towards the end of the level when Anakin and ObiWan are trying to make it through the lava (after the base has fallen through), how do you make it through this part? I can jump on all the platforms, but they seem to run out and there is no where else to go once I get to a tower thing that sinks in the lava. HELP!!!

8. mam and yoda, there are 2 things that you can do: Go to main menu and press up. left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, R, L, start, select and a debug menu will appear. Press debug, cheats, and then press all of the cheats. Then load a game, and you will see a suprise! Or, Mam, when you get to the place where you have to make the floors float up to fight maul, use the force on everything in that room. Then the brick should appear.

9. how can you get the red brick in the darth maul level in the ds version PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help me!!!

10. LEGO people,I need help to find the last Mini Kit in the Darth Maul’s mission,P L E A S E H E L P, P L E A S E, prettyP L E A S E!!!!!!!!!

11. do not turn on adaptive dificulty!

12. gamerdude14579 // December 13, 2009 at 2:35 pm // Reply

do up right down left 3 times then R then L on DS to get default menu, click Default then Cheats and you get
    . invincibility
    .all people
    . all extras
    . loadsamoney which is 100,000,000 studs

13. were are all the mini kits guys? I cant find them any were!!!!!!!!:)

14. i cant figure out chapter 6 level 5

15. Hey, just like Gamemaster I’m here to help.

16. JJ ,I know cheats for DS but not Wii. Start,Start,Down,Down,Left,Left,Up,Up,Select. gives you 3,000,000 studs.PS To activate this cheat go to the main menu where it says ,new game load game etc. and do the cheat above. PS PS you should here a sound if done right.

17. Yep, it’s me again. (I used to be listed as Super Christopher intil I quit.) I’ll be helping out on games like this. Game tips, codes, you name it, I’ve got it!

18. This game is so fun!

19. actually, awesome 99 used cheats

20. dear epson, to win the pod race go on all of the green arrow thingees

21. Dear Guitar God, the master of all cheat codes, can you plaease give me some cheats that you have already downloaded on your copy of the Wii version of Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga??said that those were codes, but they didn’t even work on my copy of the game!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. I have some chats here already!
    Boba Fett:GGF539
    Sideous:A32CAM
    Invinciblity:4PR28U
    Minikit detector:LD116B
    TIE Fighter:DBH897

23. legogameman/dsdude,

I am looking for DS and wii cheats
    do you have any?????

24. As for getting the blue minikits. When you enter a level you must choose callenge mode. you will have a certain amount of time for every level. there will be 10 blue minikits some will be in the same place as the white ones but most of them are in different places

25. I have this whole game memorized. i know where every minikit is and how to get it.

26. on ds version, at main menu press up left down right up left down right up left down right r l start select.

27. my little bro has deleted my file like 500 times!!help needed!!!!

28. in episode 4 level 3 how do you get the power brick?

29. I have it 75 percent beat now and for mos espa podrace you Beat the orange pod (sebulba)

30. Boba Fett: GGF539

Darth Sidious: A32CAM

Invincibility: 4PR28U

Minikit Detector: LD116B

TIE Fighter: DBH897

More coming!

31. where are the blue mini kits!

32. Legosalthetime ornot // October 23, 2009 at 8:53 pm // Reply

Yo people of the world!
    i’m stuck on LEGO CITY and have about 930,000 studs but cant seem to get the last few. just f.y.i., i have been working on it for hours (NOT fun!)

33. legogameman/DSdude // October 22, 2009 at 4:18 pm // Reply

Hey JJ, what system do you want cheats for?

34. legogameman/DSdude // October 22, 2009 at 4:17 pm // Reply

Yoda ghost is too slow. Anakin ghost is better.

35. I need help on episode 1 for the mos espa podrace what do I do to beat it?

36. do you have any cheats?????

37. gamerdude14579 // October 19, 2009 at 7:02 pm // Reply

i used 2 have about 93% but it got deleted-yoda ghost rules

38. no cheats for mini kits

39. How do you find the last minikit on the retake the theed palace mission?

40. this game is so easy, I have 63 percent beat because I can’t play it alot I haveve all the characters

41. To Anikin,
    yes there is cheats for all of them, but I only have some for ds and wii.to get the try to find this cheat book called”video game secrets”,but I don’t think you can get them because you can only get the through school markets[Book fairs].the best one for Ds is:
    start start down down left left select.Do that one at the main menu,the one that says opitions select game and some other things. the one for wii is well there a ton,so here’s three great onesForce Grapple leapis:clz738,General Grevies is:pmn576,and lastly,count Dooku:ddd748
    your welcome for all the cheats!,
    yoda

42. What do the Doors Look like? Does it look like Mos Esisly spaceport? Or does it look like the version in star wars? Or Nither?

43. Lego Star Wars Master // October 13, 2009 at 8:08 am // Reply

To Scooter:
    You need to wrap the rope around the AT-AT’s legs. That will collapse it and then you need to blow it up by dragging the bombs.
    Thanks,
    Lego Star Wars Master

44. go to the previews and watch the indiana jones character will be unlocked to buy

45. also go to the custom character thingy and create a guy with a NORMAL BLASTER. Then exit out and, when you are in control of the guy, press b, b, y, b, b, y, b, b, y, etc. He will moon jump.

46. sorry i ment every day 24/7/365

47. I beat the game like 15 times without cheats. I am here every Friday and Tuesday. If you have a question about anything, just submit it. I will reply to you ASAP.

48. (This is for ds) Go to the main menu, press up, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, R, L, start, select. A debug menu should appear. Press debug, cheats, and then select all of the cheats until they all say on. Then start a new game or load a game. Congratulations, you have just beat the game!

49. i have it on the wii.

50. love this game. but we have not gotpast it