Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

97 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. my favorit lvl is in the arena i forget what its called

2. hamsters rule yes they have it for pc its so fun

3. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // July 25, 2010 at 7:46 pm // Reply

you can get indy but he isn’t as awesome as in lego indyjones! 😉 p.s: i got all the gold bricks so ask me anything besides cheats (besides this one i learned to get a cool black r2. evilr2)

4. i,m stuck on the third movie 1st chapter

5. hamstersrule // July 8, 2010 at 11:06 pm // Reply

DO THEY HAVE THE GAME FOR P.C.???!!!!!! I HAVE HEARD THAT IT IS A REALY FUN GAME AND I WANT IT SO BADLY AND…..

6. I’ve heard you can get Indiana Jones, is that true?

• Yes. You need to go to the bonus door, go to previews, and select Indiana Jones. When you finish the movie, go to the place where you buy stuff, and you will find Indiana Jones shadow waiting for you to buy him.

7. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // July 7, 2010 at 1:04 pm // Reply

i was stuk on one of the minis. there is 1 above the hangar door. to get it go on top of the top catwalk by using a hi jump guy (ex. jarjar) on one of the places where u can force down some steps. then it should all unravel. p.s. i was stuk on this for at least 1 month! 🙂

8. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // July 7, 2010 at 1:00 pm // Reply

go out the door near the band (aka 2 the left of the bar).

9. how do you get to the junkyard

10. how do u get the mini kits in epsode 1 level 6

11. starwarsdude // June 26, 2010 at 4:03 pm // Reply

i need some cheats

12. the video game master // June 23, 2010 at 7:10 pm // Reply

I need some cheats for that game,does anybody have any?

13. luke skywalker // June 23, 2010 at 11:04 am // Reply

anyone know cheats for tons of studs for the wii? reply within 2 days or else self destruct sequince will activate

14. I need chaeats for the wii

15. how do you get past the last blue minikit level in Return of the Jedi without running out of time first?

16. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 9, 2010 at 6:53 am // Reply

pokemon, those aren’t rebels, they are imperials.

17. Boralton Man // June 8, 2010 at 2:08 pm // Reply

If you want to get inside Yoda’s hut in the level “Dagobah”, you have to go as a small character like Boba Fett (Boy) or Ugnaught.

18. to get into the bounty hunters room you buy all the bounty hunters

19. JedidesSuden // May 29, 2010 at 9:05 pm // Reply

hey i’m stuck on Episode 5 Chapter 2, i’m trying to get in to the Falcon

20. cat scratch me 71 // May 5, 2010 at 6:25 pm // Reply

i have this on the wii and it is kinda hard but the chapters for me are soooooooo easey

21. ane codes 4 xtra studs?!?

22. Leonardo227 // April 22, 2010 at 8:02 pm // Reply

for ds to get to the debug menu press on your ds,

up,left,down,right 3 times then press R,L,then press the start button then the select button.

and then you can see the debug menu

23. video game master // April 21, 2010 at 3:08 pm // Reply

How do you play two player? please reply fast

24. I need cheats for DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. hardman101 // April 16, 2010 at 7:40 pm // Reply

HELP ME GET CHEATS PLZ WHERE DO U ENTER CODES (NOT ? MARK CODES)HELP ME PLZ

26. I can’t get past the battle of endor on episode 6

27. pokemon409 // March 29, 2010 at 5:46 pm // Reply

on the Wii, i need help on Episode 6, Chapter 3

28. help boys how do you beat level 4 ep 4

• pokemon409 // April 11, 2010 at 8:58 am // Reply

do u know the room where the rebel troopers come in and try to kill you? pull random switches and try to walk into a wall near the switch. one pair of switches opens the panel that leads to princess leias room.

29. I have all the mini kits and red power bricks in episodes 4-6

30. I have beat all of the levels except Episode 5 Chapter 1. Please help.

• What you need to do is attach your grappler to the walker and trip it, then find a dragging bomb and blow it up. 🙂

31. Someone help me with episode 3 level 1!!!!!!!!

• Gamemaster // April 8, 2010 at 5:44 pm // Reply

First of all, NEVER STOP SHOOTING! Also, when somthings in your way, shoot the red buttons, and be quick or you’ll crash.

32. how do get past episode 3 chapter 6 for ps3

• Gamemaster // April 12, 2010 at 6:44 pm // Reply

I’m n ot sure I can help you much, but I’ll try. One of the crucial tips is to be careful about jumps, ecspecially double lumps. Sometimes double jumps go farther than intended, landing you in lava. Another tip: if you’re on a falling platform, GET OFF QUICKLY!

33. how do you get past episode 3 chapter 6.

• When you r in the fight with Anikan, JUMP A LOT!! I tryed this and it helps a lot. Plus when you are in the self destruct room don’t waste time on the studs.

34. how do you complete episode 3 chapter 6

35. Jediclonetrooper // March 15, 2010 at 6:13 pm // Reply

STAR WARS ROCKS!!!!!!!

36. In episode 3 chapter 2 named ‘ruin of the Jedi’ i can’t get through the part where there are platforms in the walls that you can force. please help

37. 00Mushroom // March 4, 2010 at 4:23 pm // Reply

Hey Noodle help for wii?

38. if you guys need cheats i’m the guy for it.

39. star wars girl // February 18, 2010 at 4:35 am // Reply

How do you beat episode 5 chapter 4

40. How do you beat episode 5 chapter 4?

41. I’m On The 11 Level!!!!! Sweet Huh!!!!!

42. Oh yeah. I got kicked off SSBB for 1 week ‘cus I played it RREEAALLYYY late a few nights ago.

43. I like the looks this game but it’s ditto for a billion others and I shouldn’t even think about it because I just got SSBB.

44. when you are in episode 4 chapter5 in the death star in the big room with the thing you stand on what do you do p.s. on wii

• broncoboy7 // March 21, 2010 at 6:04 pm // Reply

get a trooper hat, pull the lever until it sparks, then move the big platform on to the red button so it covers it,then once is done you can move the thing with red and green sides which will raise the platform,then run across the buttons and a plat for m will appear under the door , then just grapple over and open the door with the trooper helmet

45. spartan arrow of light-jedi DMN // February 3, 2010 at 4:46 pm // Reply

How do you beat LEGO City ?????

46. i cant beat lego city how help

• Haven’t beat it myself( computer keeps freezing up ) ,but I believe you just do a lot of activities, such as riding animals, grow plants,ect., just to rack up to 1,000,000 LEGO studs.

47. how doyou unlock yoda’s, anakins’, and obi won’s ghost

48. lego starwars is easy i beat the whole game

49. NEED CHEATS!!!! HELP!!!!

50. I need help at the end of episode 3 chapter 2 as well as cheats for PC Windows