Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

25 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. Experiment 113 // January 2, 2009 at 10:42 pm // Reply

Gunship Calvary – Episode 2 Chapter 5 – I can’t get past the first barrier. What do you do? THanks!

2. what do you do when you get to the 4th level on the 4th episode

3. Ranclor o' Joy // January 2, 2009 at 8:17 pm // Reply

is ther a baby ranclor cause my cuz’ says there is

4. lego city man // January 2, 2009 at 6:24 pm // Reply

help lego star wars master or super christoper i need help on lego city i right now have about 973,010 and i have rode all of the vehicles and creaturs i have blown up everything you could blow up and i made that big thing that says LEGO and all thats left is those levers that opens those doors so somebody help me!

5. Darth Vader / Anican // January 2, 2009 at 4:08 pm // Reply

this game rocks

6. how do i get the power brick in ep.5 chapter 3 i need all the multiplyers help!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I can’t beat the rancor in ep.6 part 1

8. young jedi with no patience // December 31, 2008 at 1:23 pm // Reply

on episode 3 chapter 4, what do you do after you lower the bridge on the beach and destroy the yellow battle droids?

9. Does anyone know how to get past the room in episode 6 chapter 1 jabbas palace in which there are two tunnels for the pig things and you need r2 and c3po to get up high and do their stuff. I got R2’s but how do you get C3PO up on top to get his?

10. Dear Lego Star Wars Master I need a code for the redbrick detecter!

11. need help here // December 29, 2008 at 8:02 pm // Reply

also it is on Episode 5 Chapter 2 with Ben Kenobi and Luke

12. needing help here // December 29, 2008 at 8:01 pm // Reply

how do u get the golden robot thingy out of the jail thingy,im stuck on it!

13. so molten ice what is the cheat code for slave 1

14. ineed to get psat episode 3 level4 after forcing yoda’s ship what do i do

15. Lego Star Wars Master // December 29, 2008 at 12:49 pm // Reply

to Guy Who Needs Help:
    keep trying. remember to do “AAB” (for Wii). “AAB” is double jump attack. Keep doing that. It is easier when you have two players (thats what I got to do).

Thanks, Lego Star Wars Master

16. Lego Star Wars Master // December 29, 2008 at 12:48 pm // Reply

to rob5628

powerbrick 14 is in Episode 3 Level 2.

Thanks, Lego Star Wars Master

17. Super Christopher // December 29, 2008 at 11:45 am // Reply

Sorry, Lego Star Wars Master, But I can’t find the minikit detector. In fact I’m looking for it too!

18. Guy Who Needs Help // December 28, 2008 at 10:07 am // Reply

Please help me, how do i kill the emporer on chapter 6 level 4, when you go near him he just kills you, PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!

19. where do i get the mini-kit detector?

20. how do i get power brick 14 on lego star wars the complete saga?

21. on epiode 6 level 1 how do i get past the swap?

22. Lego Star Wars Master // December 26, 2008 at 8:03 am // Reply

thanks, super christopher but i already found that. i like using the power brick detecter. do you know where the minikit detector is?

23. help i had the other lego star wars games on ps2 and i got to about 90% on both. but now i got star wars the completesaga on ps3 and i put my ps2 saves on my ps3. can i play from where i left off or do i have to restart? Please help.

24. Hi anyone,

How do you collect all 1 million studs in lego city? I have done everything I can think to do and have 957,420 and cannot figure out how to get the rest. Please help

_Stuck in TX

25. Super Christopher // December 24, 2008 at 3:01 pm // Reply

Dear Lego Star Wars Master,
    Since you need codes for Power bricks, and i’ve already given you the only 2 I know, i’ll give you the Power Brick for the Power Brick Detector! On Mos Espa Pod race, when you get to the big pits, turn left instead of right. The Power Brick is over there.

1 13 14 15 16 17 36