Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

1,130 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. Is there a cheat code 4 invincibility for the wii?

2. I can’t get past the second swamp part on dagobah! please help me!

3. LEGO Star Wars 3:the Clone Wars is in stores tomorrow. Plus I have a “2005” glitch,please help!

4. does anyone have cheat codes?

5. steelerz fan // March 8, 2011 at 8:44 pm // Reply

duz anywun no codes for XBOX?

6. steelerz fan // March 8, 2011 at 8:43 pm // Reply

how do u beat lego city? i really need sum help. :(

• you must collect 1 million studs. there is no time limit, no extras, and you don’t lose studs when you die.
      (Go Steelers!)

7. I have ALL the guys in the game,plus I got an achevement (xbox 360).

• star wars #1 fan // April 1, 2011 at 10:13 am // Reply

ME TO!except that I don’t have the EMPEROR,Ben’s ghost,anakin’s ghost and yoda’s ghost.

8. If you do not know how to get the jedi ghosts,4-LOM and IG-88, complete ep.1,2,3,4,5,and 6.

9. hbomba for adventure time // February 27, 2011 at 9:07 am // Reply

icompleted it on wii but i still didn’t open the door with Jaba’s face on it outside of the cantina

10. I found all the red bricks!

11. All Hail Yoda // February 21, 2011 at 4:50 pm // Reply

For Xbox Does anyone know any codes

12. When going into Yoda’s hut use R2-D2 and you can go in!

13. My neighbor has this on his Wii, and I love it! P.S. They played it too much and their mother hid it from them. I found it at there house in a cupboard! LUCKY ME!!

14. How do you get all the red blocks ?

15. is there a button for blocking lightning force?

16. I’VE BEATEN THE WHOLE GAME, ANYONE NEED HELP?

17. i am on chapter 6 episode 2, and i can only get 2 switches, what do i do?

18. awesome game

19. How do you get past episode one level one. Is there a code or cheat

20. ShadowTheDuck // December 18, 2010 at 4:00 pm // Reply

epic game i don’t play it anymore though

Shadow the Duck
    aka
    Optimistic Pessimist
    Mr. Black (rarely used)
    Technolord
    MELEE (old)

21. how do you get the red bricks (power bricks) in episode 1 part 2 and episode 3 part 5 on the DS? I Need them to beat the game!!!!!

22. it is so cool!

23. I was 75% done when my friend deleted my game. it stinks.

24. On wii in episode 2 ch 3, where are the challenge minikits: i can only ever find 9. To do a challenge, you select “Challenge” on the screen where you can also choose “Story” and “Freeplay”. I’m looking for someone to lay out where each of the ten blue minikits are.
    Oh, and it really helps to be a ghost Jedi in this level.

25. THIS GAME IS SO EASY SO IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME I BEAT THE GAME

26. If you dont want to dye get the cheat code INVINCIBELITY!

27. xD
    i love it when the ewoks use their, like, Super Ewok Catapults or
    something.

28. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga gets boring after awhile.
    You will see what I mean if you play it for hours, unless you LOVE
    Star Wars. Star Wars isn’t something to obsess over.

29. Ask me anything

30. I have this game, and I finished all the levels, just need a bunch of those Gold bricks and minikits and I’ll be done! And what’s a minikit detector? Do you get it by cheat codes? What cheat codes are there? What are they used for? Please help!

• Calm down,cdk I’ll explain it. Mini-kits Dectecters are simple. click Extras to turn it on. When you go on a level it will show you where minikits are.
      Gold Bricks can be bought at the store,or earned when you complete a level.
      Codes you don’t need. There just for unlocking character you can buy in the store (but you don’t have to pay for them) hope this helps.

• No, there is not a code for minikit detector. But I have a few codes. For R4-Q5 its “EVILR2″ easy huh?

31. on wii, where are the 10 challege minikits? my bro and i fave only found 9 of them.

32. gohstlyawesome // October 11, 2010 at 8:40 pm // Reply

how do you get the power brick on episode 2, level three? HHEELLPP!!!

• I have a faint memory of what you do. Right before you cross that lava pit, when there’s “caves” with Genesoens fiying out the holes one hole is possible to crawl in, then you’ll come to this room with force fields around you. use R2-D2 and C-3PO to manuver towards the power brick on the other side of the room.

• darksideofme // January 22, 2011 at 8:11 pm //

More detailed directions: Once you get outside, you’ll see a cave covered by lego bricks after a while. Shoot it down, then go in. You’ll see a lot of force fields, and you need to hit four R2 panels that are fairly easy to get to. Once you do, the Power Brick will be up for the taking.

33. the rockstar // October 9, 2010 at 4:26 pm // Reply

I like all of the chapters because it is very fun

34. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // October 1, 2010 at 4:57 pm // Reply

buy all bounty hunters and complete the story.

35. how do you get invited to jabba huts house

36. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 21, 2010 at 7:28 pm // Reply

max amount of studs you can get in the ENTIRE game is 4,000,000,000. BUT WHYYYYY 4,000,000,000?

• which episode 6 level? if its when u blow up death star 2 in the last room shoot 2 torpedoz at the thing in the back and uget infinite torpedos:) if u have the DS version, shoot all those things the u get infinsibility duh!

• bob, you meant “Won’t”instead of “Will”

37. i almost perfected the game i beat all the levels and got all the characters and minikits and power bricks.now if only i could get the reguired amont of stunds in the get the stud levels

38. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 11, 2010 at 6:40 am // Reply

here’s a way to get a hard to find minikit on hoth. you fly around and pull down 10 at-sts (the small ones with 2 legs) with your tow cable and a minikit appears! :)

39. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 1, 2010 at 11:35 am // Reply

press z and go around the legs about 5 times. then grapple to a ball and slam it into the at-at!

40. on wii how do you rap your grapple on the at-st on hoth? Your my only hope!

• Jedimaster220 // January 4, 2011 at 5:02 pm // Reply

With an At-St, u don’t wrap around them. U just grapple and tug them until they collapse. With an At-At, you need 2 wrap them then blow them up with a bomb.

41. on lego starwars i have the red power brick detector. but i can not find it .episode6 level

42. is there a code for all characters?

43. In the bonus LEGO CITY, how do you stop the red house from spinning and floating upwards?

44. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // August 15, 2010 at 11:36 am // Reply

no, the studs you get are worth more. :) p.s if you unlock all the X extras, each stud is worth 3640 times more or something!!! :)

45. i want esy studs now but how do i get studs esy?

46. ShadowTheDuck (Technolord) // August 5, 2010 at 2:35 pm // Reply

They won’t post my comment *cry* but seriously. To all you people who cant beat hoth battle i can help, just tell me where you are.

47. spider bear // August 3, 2010 at 2:59 pm // Reply

On Speeder Show down for DS, I found 9 of the mini kits. Can you help me find the 10th kit?
    Thanks

• It’s probably a survival mini kit that you get for passing through a phase without dying. Hope this helps!

48. if you can’t get passed all the episdoes you should look up cheat codes they make it a lot easier

• i cant complete episode 3 chapter 6

• IAMAWESOME // October 13, 2010 at 8:19 am //

mr lego, first get throgh the room with the exploding floor.next, force vup the collums to keep the next rooms celing from exploding then use the force on the door. in the next room i forget what happens but then in the NEXT room you have to get over platforms before they sink in the lava then fight aniken:)

• I FINISHED IT,OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I know. I used cheat codes to unlock some things.

49. It’s been a long time since I played The game, But I beat Hoth battle. When I get the soulution, Ill tell Ya.

50. how do u do hoth batlle i cant figure it out

• What do you mean well if you mean the AT-ATs then when you see the red circle you press B then keep tapping the AT-AT on the touch screen then you shoot it or it gets back up

• you first use your grapple on 10 atst’s

then you get a bomb and drag it to the blocked opening
      then you wrap your grapple around two atat’s and shoot them
      drag another bomb and swing it at the pile of legos blocking the pathway

the game will tell what to do next

1 14 15 16 17 18