Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

10 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. generalgrievous // May 28, 2008 at 5:00 pm // Reply

How do you get the last minikit in Episode II Chapter 1?

And how do you get that minikit in Jedi Destiny where the force switch elevator is?

2. mandi-wan // May 28, 2008 at 2:18 pm // Reply

Please help. In the sarlaac pit level in episode 6, i enter the main ship. I have had the Gamorrean guard disco and enter the next room. After destroying the windows i make a minikit canister and jump with luke skywalker, however, it never tells me that i have actually aquired the canister. I had this trouble on the original saga too. What am i doing wrong?

3. x4 score is in 5-3, Falcon Flight. It is behind one of the star destroyers on the right side, just try to fly around the control tower for this one. P.S. if you also have x2 score and you activate it with x4 score it will total to x8 score !!! :)

4. to get R2-Q5, you have to go to cheats and enter EVILR2. he costs 100,000, so save up!

5. BlueLighteningDude // May 18, 2008 at 11:20 am // Reply

Hey ajman, i’m pretty sure I have all the bounty hunters. I have Zam Wessel, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, IG-88, and Bossk. Who else do I need?

6. stromtrooper191 // May 17, 2008 at 3:23 pm // Reply

i need to find 10 minikits for eps 1 chapter 2!

7. to get the bounty hunter missions u have 2 buy all the bounty hunters

8. flag_football // May 16, 2008 at 7:36 am // Reply

Where do you go in Episode 4 Level 4 where you are in the hallway where princess leia is supposed to be somewhere around there, and there are all these levers in the hallway. We pull the levers and hear a hiss but nothing happens! Please help!

9. hey you can get indiana jones by watching the trailer. he’s only 50000

10. BlueRocks // May 11, 2008 at 8:41 am // Reply

hey blah,

how do you get x4, x10, etc?

1 14 15 16 17 18 90