Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

1,130 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. How do you beat Episode 5 level 1 on Wii. my brother and i spent 2 hours trying to beat it

2. I got stuck on ep 5 ch 1

3. I OWN IT ITS ASAME!!!!!!

4. it is rated A for asaome

5. People are constantly getting stuck on episode (ep.) 4 chapter (ch.) 4!!!!! once you figure it out it’s really not that hard.

6. i love this game its awesome i got like 96% done be for i had to uninstal it. :c

7. How do you get the first minikit on the Luke Skywalker part of the Cloud City level on DS? I tried doing it in free play but it didn’t let me go past when Boba Fett leaves.

8. Help! Where is Red power brick in Darth Maul level 5 episode 1 for DS?

• RandomPerson // October 11, 2011 at 7:31 am // Reply

In the later of the area where the bridge is broken, go past that, up into a secret room (in Free Play) and do everything you can there.

• on capter 1 level 5 the red brick is where you enter the castle go to the right and behind the table you might have to destroy something then press the button then use the force on the things inside and the destory EVERYTHING thats on the table. even the chairs

9. Dose anyone know were the red bricks are for Darth Maul,The Judland Wastes, or Cloud City Trap are?

Sent from my iPod touch

• for this level inside the building go right through hidden door the shapes change stop on red bricks (DS)

10. I have the game 100% completed

11. I have everything completete except the challenge mini-kits. What happens when you get all the challenge ones???? :)

12. Fun game

13. seriusly? u guys r stumped in situations lik that? try FAQs on the web. they help A LOT :-)

14. yeah me too

15. if you have luke sky walker jedi and jango fet and han solo hood say i

16. yeah i can not get past it. but i think your have to find ben

17. do u know any codes

18. how do you beat episode4 rescue the princess for Wii? I am stuck on the detention block where all those levers are. How do you get all the levers down at the same time with only three characters?

19. You’ve probably noticed that pile of gold bricks outside by Jabbas door + the minikit vehicles you’ve collected. What do you build with them when you get all the pieces.

20. can I have some tips on the gunship cavalry episode 5 chapter 5 please I need help by help I mean how do you get past the 1rst blue laser wall ?

21. can I have some tips on the gunship cavalry episode 5 chapter 5 please i need help

22. Luke & Han // July 26, 2011 at 10:01 am // Reply

In episode 4, when your on the death star rescuing princess Leia, When Ben kenobi,R2D2,and C3PO leave, how do you get past the control room with two people playing?

23. legostarwars1200 // July 22, 2011 at 3:58 pm // Reply

on the game for ds where is the cloud city(episode 5 level 5)
    red brick

24. I finished the game!

25. MY FREIND DOUG // July 11, 2011 at 8:50 pm // Reply

How do you find the blue mini-kit canisters? Without them i can’t win the game, yes i am that close to it. i play it on the wii. HELP.

26. suzukiboy // July 6, 2011 at 3:25 pm // Reply

Type in evilr2 to unlock a black r2d2.

27. how do you beat general grevous on the wii

28. I NEED CHEAT CODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Awesomedude // June 20, 2011 at 8:35 pm // Reply

As for the comment i made “how do you get to the right room with a bunch of levers”? i meant ep4 lvl4

30. Awesomedude // June 19, 2011 at 1:42 pm // Reply

Awesomedude again. where is the second lever on Jabba’s barge in episode 6 lvl 2 on Wii

31. Awesomedude // June 18, 2011 at 7:25 pm // Reply

how do you get to the right “room with a bunch of levers”? the room that i find a bunch of baddies come out of the door at the end of the hall. the other two doors won’t open! am i in the right room? if so, how do i get the other 2 doors to open?

32. I love japan! // May 29, 2011 at 11:33 am // Reply

Poll!!! What do you like better,

A:Lego Starwars the complete saga
    B:Lego Starwars III, the clonewars
    C:Lego Harry Potter, years 1-4

33. RhinoA3096 // May 24, 2011 at 8:48 am // Reply

I know some codes for lego star wars 3….. :)

34. legostarwarsfan12 // May 20, 2011 at 2:26 pm // Reply

on the ds in lvl 5 stage 5 cloud city trap i cant find the red brick where is it?

35. Anonymous // May 9, 2011 at 5:07 pm // Reply

how do you defeat the gigantic beast at the end of ep6 chapter1?

• to defeat the beast, you have to use 3po or r2 to bring in skiff gaurds. the beast will pick them up and start eating them. while he’s eating one shoot the box he’s standing closest to. with this procedure you get his 1st 2 lives.for the last life you pull both of those levers while he’s standing near the cadge. hope it helps

• omg that is so hard.you need 2 players 1 be r2d2 2be crpo

36. How do you get 100% on the game?

37. legostarwarsfan12 // May 8, 2011 at 4:31 pm // Reply

for the ds in cloud city i cant find the red brick where is it

38. I have Lego Star Wars 3 but there isn’t a page for it yet… Anyway, does anyone know where x2 is?

39. just wait for your other charecter (han laia luke ect) to pull the other one

40. i have completed the game too

41. you need to get 4LOM, Boba, Boosk, danger, greedo, and IG88 to get in.

42. how much is yodas ghost

43. How many bounty hunters do you need to get in the door with Jabba’s face on it? And which bounty hunters are they? I already have Jango Fett, Bobo Fett, Zam Wessel, Bossk, and Greedo. Please help!

44. I can’t deafeat the Sith in 3/2

45. ertyui1456 // April 10, 2011 at 8:34 am // Reply

yes i do need help

46. how do you get into the room with jabbas face on it i have heard that you need bounty hunters but which characters are bounty hunters

47. bountyhunterA // April 1, 2011 at 4:08 pm // Reply

how do you get free poo money or a cheat code for poo money

48. bountyhunterA // March 31, 2011 at 7:24 pm // Reply

does anyone have any good cheat codes for this game?

49. star wars #1 fan // March 30, 2011 at 1:17 pm // Reply

I HAVE COMPLETED THE GAME! ANYONE NEED HELP!

50. BOBBA FETT ROCKS! // March 28, 2011 at 3:41 pm // Reply

in episode 4, rescue the princess, their’s this room w/ 3 doors. two of em go to where you shoot tie fighters, but the one in the middle is a corridor w/ abunch of leavers. i cant pull dow all the levers at one time. i cant beat this level. Heeellllp!!!!!!!!

• star wars #1 fan // April 1, 2011 at 10:08 am // Reply

sorry,but i don’t exactly remember.But I’ll play it and tell you,okay.

• MarineCorps101 // April 6, 2011 at 3:10 pm // Reply

U R supposed to open the doors one at a time to find the princess.

• I love Japan // May 24, 2011 at 4:08 pm // Reply

you pull down two levers on the right, then walk in that prissin room , if she is not there exit that room and pull the 2 levres on the left. Keep doing that ’til you find the one she is in, then stand on one butten, player 2 will go ont the other one the door will open and you beet the level

1 15 16 17 18