Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

25 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. Yoda, where is the minikit at episode 5, level 4, that NO ONE can find?

2. legogameman/DSdude // September 14, 2009 at 9:38 pm // Reply

I have officially combined both of my previous nicknames, “legogameman”, and “DSdude”.

3. are there any cheat codes for wii

4. pokefreak6464 // September 4, 2009 at 7:59 pm // Reply

how do you get into that door with jabba the hutt over it? i need to know.

5. the all and mighty Darth Vader // September 2, 2009 at 5:56 pm // Reply

I LOVE IT ALOT

6. scooter,

you have to go next to the at-at then when the red marker comes up bellow it you press b then you keep sliding your finger around in circles around the at-at until it goes down then shoot it

7. unstablehuman // August 25, 2009 at 9:15 pm // Reply

lego starwars 3 has no extra levels or character like indiana jones or dexter the bartender from the fisrt game or anything like that the only thing thats different about it is the touch screen games and thats it (this is for the ds version)

8. unstablehuman // August 25, 2009 at 9:06 pm // Reply

I’m about 90% i have fully completed episode 4,5,and 6 and am working on 1,2,and 3 so i can answer some questions for locations of minkits or red bricks (i have the ds game not the wii)

9. Pokemon409,
    You hit the force button. It’s like a big jump.
    Hope this helps.

10. Does anyone have any advice on how to bring down the at-at (level 1 Episode V) on the nintendo ds?

11. GO TO EPISODE 3

12. can someone tell me a cheat for score times two or tell me how to get the red brick in a new hope chapter 3?

p.s. i have the wii game systim

13. Does the DS use codes? (i dont think so)

14. the code for force grapple leap is clz738. will someone tell me how to use it?

15. starwarsplayer101 // August 13, 2009 at 5:58 pm // Reply

weres the red brick in episode 3 revenge of the sith chapter 2 chancallor in peril

16. I forgot to say I can Only help with wii on this game. Sorry!

17. do you have any secret codes for ds for lego star wars. the complet saga?

18. Are there any cheats for minikits?

19. I can help with some minikits. I’m about 78% so you can ask me lots of Quetions.I check almost every day mostly saturdays,mondays,and thursdays.

20. i love this game

21. crud200000000 // July 30, 2009 at 1:04 pm // Reply

No to unlock the Bounty hunter Missons you have to buy all the Bounty Hunter charecters.

22. for all you people who need to now about the blue minikits what you have to do is go into a level and select the challenge then you have to find the ten blue minikits hidden in the lvel under the time limit

23. orion_wmson // July 28, 2009 at 6:45 am // Reply

i luv this game

24. how do you get the mini kit dector

25. dalejrfan96 // July 19, 2009 at 6:19 pm // Reply

Ok I’m 89.07% done. I have all my gold bricks built them and it says all extras unlocked….What else do I do? Were are the blue mini kits? Please help!