Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

58 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. I can’t get past the battle of endor on episode 6

2. pokemon409 // March 29, 2010 at 5:46 pm // Reply

on the Wii, i need help on Episode 6, Chapter 3

3. help boys how do you beat level 4 ep 4

• pokemon409 // April 11, 2010 at 8:58 am // Reply

do u know the room where the rebel troopers come in and try to kill you? pull random switches and try to walk into a wall near the switch. one pair of switches opens the panel that leads to princess leias room.

4. I have all the mini kits and red power bricks in episodes 4-6

5. I have beat all of the levels except Episode 5 Chapter 1. Please help.

• What you need to do is attach your grappler to the walker and trip it, then find a dragging bomb and blow it up.🙂

6. Someone help me with episode 3 level 1!!!!!!!!

• Gamemaster // April 8, 2010 at 5:44 pm // Reply

First of all, NEVER STOP SHOOTING! Also, when somthings in your way, shoot the red buttons, and be quick or you’ll crash.

7. how do get past episode 3 chapter 6 for ps3

• Gamemaster // April 12, 2010 at 6:44 pm // Reply

I’m n ot sure I can help you much, but I’ll try. One of the crucial tips is to be careful about jumps, ecspecially double lumps. Sometimes double jumps go farther than intended, landing you in lava. Another tip: if you’re on a falling platform, GET OFF QUICKLY!

8. how do you get past episode 3 chapter 6.

• When you r in the fight with Anikan, JUMP A LOT!! I tryed this and it helps a lot. Plus when you are in the self destruct room don’t waste time on the studs.

9. how do you complete episode 3 chapter 6

10. Jediclonetrooper // March 15, 2010 at 6:13 pm // Reply

STAR WARS ROCKS!!!!!!!

11. In episode 3 chapter 2 named ‘ruin of the Jedi’ i can’t get through the part where there are platforms in the walls that you can force. please help

12. 00Mushroom // March 4, 2010 at 4:23 pm // Reply

Hey Noodle help for wii?

13. if you guys need cheats i’m the guy for it.

14. star wars girl // February 18, 2010 at 4:35 am // Reply

How do you beat episode 5 chapter 4

15. How do you beat episode 5 chapter 4?

16. I’m On The 11 Level!!!!! Sweet Huh!!!!!

17. Oh yeah. I got kicked off SSBB for 1 week ‘cus I played it RREEAALLYYY late a few nights ago.

18. I like the looks this game but it’s ditto for a billion others and I shouldn’t even think about it because I just got SSBB.

19. when you are in episode 4 chapter5 in the death star in the big room with the thing you stand on what do you do p.s. on wii

• broncoboy7 // March 21, 2010 at 6:04 pm // Reply

get a trooper hat, pull the lever until it sparks, then move the big platform on to the red button so it covers it,then once is done you can move the thing with red and green sides which will raise the platform,then run across the buttons and a plat for m will appear under the door , then just grapple over and open the door with the trooper helmet

20. spartan arrow of light-jedi DMN // February 3, 2010 at 4:46 pm // Reply

How do you beat LEGO City ?????

21. i cant beat lego city how help

• Haven’t beat it myself( computer keeps freezing up ) ,but I believe you just do a lot of activities, such as riding animals, grow plants,ect., just to rack up to 1,000,000 LEGO studs.

22. how doyou unlock yoda’s, anakins’, and obi won’s ghost

23. lego starwars is easy i beat the whole game

24. NEED CHEATS!!!! HELP!!!!

25. I need help at the end of episode 3 chapter 2 as well as cheats for PC Windows