Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

There is a place where you can enter codes. What codes are there, and what do they do?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for you:

Dark Side: DRK328
Super Blasters: HHD647
Fast Force: BYY492
Super Lightsabers: GHL978
Tractor Beam: 53NKH3
Invincibility: HS9K44
Score x2: HBF899
Self Destruct: DRX444
Fast Build: KJU233
Score x4: DQY857
Regenerate Hearts: 528HBB
Minikit Detector: FBM152

In episode 5 chapter 4, in Yoda’s hut by the window it won’t let me through but my minikit detector says keep going right. How do I get the canister?

Games Guru: Since I’m not sure which minikit you want, I’ll give you info on two. There’s one just past Yoda’s hut. You have to jump up to a high rock to retrieve it. Also, to the right of the hut is a box. Break it using the Dark Force and build the raft with the pieces inside. When you ride that to the next area, the minikit will be on the left, again on a rock.

How do you pass the beginning of episode 6 chapter 2?

Games Guru: I am guessing that you are on the sand skiff and that you have killed the guards on the skiff, but now the baddies on the big barge are giving you fits. First, use your light saber to deflect their shots back at them. Next, destroy the boxes at the back of the skiff and build cannons out of the wreckage using the force. Finally, use your new weapons to shoot the guys on the barge, opening your way to fight back.

In episode 3, level 4, after you come out of the forest and land on the beach, what do you do? Also, in episode 6, level 2, what do you do after you get the guards and jump onto Jabba’s barge? I have found two levers that make two platforms come out, but where is the third? I am very stuck. Please help me.

Games Guru: Have you uncovered Yoda’s ship? As to the third lever, you need to get higher. Force-move the flap over one of the levers, then use Luke to jump to it. You may see a box; destroy it and assemble the grapple point, then grapple to the passageway that will lead to the third lever.

1,130 Comments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

1. BlueLighteningDude // May 10, 2008 at 6:54 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU PLAY THE BOUNTY HUNTER MISSIONS???? I SEE THE DOOR OUTSIDE THE CANTINA (THE DOOR WITH JABBA ABOVE IT), BUT IT IS ALWAYS RED!!! HELLLLLLLP!!

2. I’ve tried that! I can’t find anything to destroy!

3. X2 score is the red brick in the last level of episode 4. In the area where you shoot the torpedos down the chute to blow up the Death Star, the red brick is in a small niche in the back wall on the right side. It costs a lot however, so grab some studs first.

4. to.sombody you have to destroy the things shooting the beams.

5. I-Love-Legos!!! // May 8, 2008 at 7:50 am // Reply

how do you beat Darth Sidious? How do you get x2? How do you get Darth Sidious? Is there a code for him? Or do you have to beat him? How do you get Darth Vader? He is one of my favorite star wars characters — I really want to get him.

6. flag_football // May 8, 2008 at 7:48 am // Reply

how do you do the bounty hunter missions?

7. Somebody // May 6, 2008 at 4:41 pm // Reply

how do you get the droids (c3po and r2-d2) past the laser zappy things in the cantina! I see 4 buttons, but there’s only ben kenobi and luke skywalker. Somebody (pun intended) please help me!

8. Bohemian // May 5, 2008 at 4:47 pm // Reply

I was just wondering if this game is any differant than playing the first finishing it and then playing the second one? If so should i get it?

9. BlueRocks // May 5, 2008 at 7:50 am // Reply

How do you get x2, x4, x10, etc.? Someone please help me!

10. flag_football // May 5, 2008 at 7:47 am // Reply

Would someone please help me with Episode 4 Level 2? How do you make the jawa’s sandcrawler move? Someone please help!!! Thanks…

11. BlueLighteningDude // May 5, 2008 at 7:46 am // Reply

what do you do on Episode 6 Level 2 when you get on Jabba’s big barge, and you cross those orange bridges and you go up the grapple hook? What do I do next? Someone please help me!!!!!! HELP!!!!

12. lukeskywalker // May 2, 2008 at 9:54 pm // Reply

how do you get all of the minekits.

13. i need help on episode 5

14. It’s C3PO! Not 3cpo mustard!

15. i dont think so, fred

16. i need some cheat codes asap too.

17. i need some cheats asap

18. Is there a cheat code to get 3,000,000 studs.

19. game lover // April 14, 2008 at 8:02 pm // Reply

do you have any cheats for getting coins??? thanx

20. where do you go in Episode 3 level 5? I can’t figure out where to go in the jedi temple.

21. Hey Coolio 224, I am stuck there too. I just can’t beat Sebulba in the podraces!

22. game mustard 222 // April 10, 2008 at 12:37 pm // Reply

do death star escape on free play and activate a 3-cpo switch near the beginning and you may find invincibility for 1,000,000 studs

23. How do you get past episode 1 level 4? Im so stuck

24. how do you finish Episode 4 Level 2? I don’t know what to do with the jawa sandcrawler!

25. It’s only good if you haven’t played 1 and 2.

26. Hey The Cheat, what are the codes for Darth Vader and Darth Sidious (the Emperor)?

27. BlueLighteningDude // April 8, 2008 at 8:18 am // Reply

how do you get over the red gate in episode 5 level 1?

28. if you have the ds the on episode 5 you shuld stay on the left and ther is a spot that you have to fly over red stuff to git a mini kit. after that you go to the end hook to walker and than take the pen to go arond it.

29. How do I get past Episode 3 Level 2? Howabout Episode 2 Level 1? I can’t figure out how to get past the laser field. Could someone help me with Episode 4 Level 2? I don’t know what to do with the Sandcrawler. Where do you go in the first level of Episode 5?

Thanks,

BlueRocks

30. How do you pass the ending of episode 2 level 5

31. I need all the locations of the mini kits in the episodes 1-6.I just got some codes for the wii exept the one for invinsibility.I need it ASAP!!!!!:]

32. The Games Geek // March 31, 2008 at 4:15 pm // Reply

has anybody done New Town? you can be the jones guy! And guru, I love you!!

33. person!!123 // March 30, 2008 at 5:33 pm // Reply

hey big dude 252 if you want to get alot of studs/money play level one of Episode 3 on challenge.

34. big dude 252 // March 28, 2008 at 5:54 pm // Reply

how do i get big money so i can buy score x2

35. hay stoner they are making a lego indiana jones

36. hay nascar24 get lego star wars 1 and 2 for playstation 2

37. hey DSdude they are making lego batman but i’m not sure abot indiana jones.

38. :( Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!! they didnt make this game for PS2!!! Wah!!!!!!!!

39. I think this is the best games ever!

40. I want to get Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones when they come out.

41. This is for Nintendo DS.

One of the most stud-rich episodes is the level where you blow up the 1st Death Star(aka Episode 4: Chapter 5). When you finaly get to the exhaust port, the ground will be covered with gold and blue studs. Another stud-rich episode is the episode where you fight Darth Maul(aka Episode 1: Chapter 5). First, you must pass the part where you force explosive barrels at Darth Maul, and you build the bridge to cross the pit. After that, you must leap from ledge to ledge, and use the force on some ledges. Use the access panel, and an elevator ledge will come down for you. Hop on it, and it will take you to a field of mostly gold studs. Although you have to fight some security droids, it’s worth it in the end. Follow the field to the end, and you will find a minikit. These episodes are especially useful when you get the score x2, score x4, score x6, score x8, or score x10. If you have them all, then each blue stud will be worth 30,000 each gold stud will be worth 3,000 and each silver stud will be worth 300.

42. play episode 3 level 1 to bet studs (I can get around 100,000 each time)

43. to thechibearsfan, which red brick is it?

44. thechibearsfan // March 24, 2008 at 9:23 am // Reply

to coolman, you get the red brick for bounty hunter missles then the extra on, play as jango fett or buba fett then hold c. (this is for the wii.)

45. man, wrap it with the snow speader then use a bomb on it