Ultimate Spider-Man

How do you beat the Beetle in the Venom level?

Games Guru: There are two stages of Beetle here. You start by whipping at him. Be careful of his glowing, which can injure you. Whip at him again when he comes at you with blades. When he starts throwing smoke grenades, don’t let him hover in the corners. He’ll blast you with laser waves. When he stops with the grenades, whip from farther away to avoid the trap door. Keep hitting him when he comes at you with his blades. Hit him enough and you win!

How do I get the Spidey wrestling costume? I already have 30 tokens and city events.

Games Guru: I have not played this game, but I looked into this request and earning 30 tokens and winning 30 events should indeed get you your costume.

25 Comments on Ultimate Spider-Man

1. i just swing around when i fight rino keep jumping and wait till the blue thing on his back shows up.

2. 1. I love this game soooo much!!!!! spider-man rocks!!!!!

2. spiderkid, you have to get rhino in the cement and hit him with the wrecking ball and smash on his back in the parking lot

3. indiana jones // August 21, 2009 at 2:20 pm // Reply

I am like the master of this game I played it SO MUCH! to get the wrestling costume you have to beat the story mode (the boss battle against venom)then you unlock the costume and freeplay mode where you can just roam around the city as spidey or venom.

4. i cant find spiderman 1 i had it on xbox but i got rid of it i shouldnt have i will check
    if its at game stop later

5. i have the xbox version and i just need one last secret token to get the black suit
    aggh!!!! its taking me forever!

6. is there a cheat code for the black suit on xbox

7. how do defeat carnage?

8. optimus prime // June 25, 2009 at 11:27 pm // Reply

Venmom vs. Electro
    Use your talons to destroy the billboards then he wont recharge

9. How to defeat 2nd form Electro: Hit all the light up signs then throw cars at him

you can play as carnage!?!?!?!!?!

10. If u r talking about Xbox (original), spiderkid, than this is how you beat rino: at first, when rino tries to smash you, just dodge, and when rino crashes and is in a daze, then there is a blue glowing spot on his back and you need to jump on his back then push the punch botton. You keep doing it ’till he dies.

11. hey i forgot something can you put some codes-cheats can send and how i use it

12. i beat electro (full power) throwing cars
    P.S:no body knows wat happen if you get the 100 secret tokens please someone reply me

13. dont worry // March 26, 2009 at 8:48 am // Reply

please! I beat spiderman friend or foe IN JUST 2 HOURS!

14. Pedroisgod // March 16, 2009 at 6:29 pm // Reply

I played this game on an xbox (original) and it was totally awesome.

15. O.K ridder33 if you want to get all costumes enter the following cheat-code:press rite,down,rite,down,left,up,left,rite.

16. spiderman friend or foe king // January 27, 2009 at 7:52 pm // Reply

I played the game on Wii and I honestly beat the game in only 10 hours it was easy on my own but when my friends wanted to play I ended up dyin more.

ps. rhino was like the easiest to beat!!!!!!

17. how do you defeat the ultimate vrison of the green goblin while helping the chaos
    he doing during the chase [i, a comic book nerd ahahahhahah]

18. how do you bet goblin

19. THE TRUE VIDEO GAME CHAMPION // January 14, 2009 at 12:33 pm // Reply

TO EVERY ONE WHO CANT BEAT SOME ONE TAKE NOTES

1.TRUE NOT TO GET HIT
    2. THROW THINGS AT THEM IF THERE ISNT ANY THING TO THROW HIT THEM WHEN THEY ARE WEAK/ TIRED
    aND THE 3RD AND FINAL RULE IS DONT DIE

20. how do you beat rhino?

21. this game is awesome!!!! I beat it in 2 days. I am not lying

22. what is the cod for simbiote on spiderman ultimate

23. Waluigi time! // November 10, 2008 at 7:17 pm // Reply

Can you be Carnage in this game?

24. Sebastain 90 // October 26, 2008 at 12:59 pm // Reply

i need to learn how to kill green goblin I’m on the part were u are in a building and finish him OFF!

25. spidey-fan 282 // October 25, 2008 at 1:38 am // Reply

i have beated the game but how can i get arachnoman