Games Guru: Here are some things that can help you succeed in this Vita game:
– Creating tracks is as simple as dragging your finger on the screen and drawing them. Customization of all Mods, Karts and Tracks is also enabled through the front touchscreen.
– Check in with Mod Explorer to earn Travel Points and eventually unlock new track creation parts.
– To go head-to-head with friends, Ad-Hoc play lets up to four gamers race simultaneously on any track.
– Search for your favorite PS3 creation made by fans in the Share Station. There are over 500,000 tracks and items for you to choose.
– Simply shake your Vita when you start a new creation, and a new one appears. If you don’t like what you see, then keep shaking until you do.