Pokemon White 2

I’m stuck after you beat the 8th gym leader (Marlon). After you beat him, Cheren says something about Route 21, then heads off. I assume you’re supposed to advance to Giant Chasm, but when I get inside, a few feet forward I’m blocked by two plasma grunts. They say that the people heading to Route 21 are important. I went to Route 21, but nobody’s there except trainers. What do I do, Great Games Guru?

Games Guru: I love Pokemon. But this is so complicated and detailed that I’m going to send you to a walkthrough for help. Otherwise, I would spend a day explaining it to you, and I have more questions to answer! http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/661227-pokemon-white-version-2/faqs/64482?page=7#section764

80 Comments on Pokemon White 2

1. i wasted a master ball on altaria because white 2 was my first pokemon game. i have regirock, regice, palkia, dialga, virizion, cobalion, terrakion, landorous, thunderous, tornadus, 2 kyrems, reshiram, zekrom, uxie, mesprit, azelf, cresselia, heatran, traded latias, chose oshawott, have shiny dratini, and thats it. i got it late, so i missed out on a ton of events.

2. I know a to cheat to get reshuram in the beginning of the game but it is very hard to do.

3. my bro has pokemon white and he is stuck on trying to get to the 4 gym

4. I don’t have pokemon but for all you Minecraft fans there is a mod for pokemon called pixelmon. When you spawn you get squirtle/charmander/bulbasaur. You also can make pokeballs to catch pokemon with that you can train and evolve.So why don’t you get it? >;D

5. I beat Cynthia in undella town

6. I have a Lv 100 samorot by ceeping it in my party for the hole game

7. How do you get to the nature preserve

8. If you get regirock then to get regice you do the same thing

9. If you go to dream yard you can get latias

10. pleas help me

11. I GOT A SHINY GARATINA LV100 THROUGH GAMESTOP!

12. i have virizion and white kyurem and azelf and mesprit. i cant catch any other legendaries. i fainted cobalion, heatran, accidentall clicked run on uxie,and dont know how to get mystery gifts.

13. how do you get mystery gifts?

• ShrewManChew // September 2, 2013 at 8:40 am // Reply

First you have to be connected to wi-fi then at the menu screen go down till you find the mystery gift button click on it and hit receive then click on (I think) nintendo wfc and wait

14. machine gun man // June 23, 2013 at 11:46 am // Reply

how do i get to draconspiral tower

15. I’m stuck on the after game.Can you help Game guru?

16. how do you catch regice after you catch regirock?

17. ShrewManChew // June 15, 2013 at 8:11 pm // Reply

You can get rotom, uxie, azelf, mesprit, delebird, heatran, shiny haxorus, kyurem, white or black kyurem, shiny dratini or gibble, and so many more

18. ShrewManChew // May 24, 2013 at 6:45 am // Reply

I have a lv 60 genesect

19. deoxys event on may 8

20. kyurem King // May 5, 2013 at 5:36 pm // Reply

I have all pokemon includeing black, white, and normal kyurem and victini and charizard and keldo. I TOTOLEY RULE!!!!!!!!!

21. Kyurem King // April 18, 2013 at 8:06 am // Reply

I have black, white and normal kyurem

22. How do you get past chargestone cave

23. I have both Pokemon Black and white 2.

24. To get black/white kyurem, first u must beat main story then go to pkmn league walk down some thin stairs on victory road and u find a zoroark follow it in N’s castle and beat Ns Zekrom/Reshiram and he gives it to u as a dark/light stone. go to giant chasm at kyurems chamber and catch kyurem and when u finish pick up the DNA spiclers. Then have Zekrom/reshiram in ur party and use the DNA spiclers on kyurem and then zekrom/reshiram and there u go.

25. hey pokefan, ur talking about clay and the answer is simple get a water type and grass type.

26. i beat game 100 times!!!!!

27. i stuck on the rock type gym teacher how do you deafet him

28. Did you ever find a shiny pokemon in the begining of the game when you can’t catch pokemon yet? It’s happend to me twice!!!

29. I got cresselu

30. I caught zekrom!!

31. To get Heatran, pick up the magma stone on route 14. Then go to reversal mountain and summon Heatran. Plus you need to beat the game first. If you have more than 1 master ball, great! Use one on Heatran.

32. on white 2 im as good as a blindfolded magikarp :(

33. Hi guys! I’ve been playing Pokemon and have commented at BL since 2008. I’m pretty good, it I don’t say so myself. :) Anyway, I have White 2, so I can answer questions that anybody has….

Bowser 3000, 5 years here!

34. I have Keldeo and Genesect but I want Meloetta and Victini.

35. i have mewtwo/white and black kyurem/keldeo/krookodile/ palkia and braviary all lv100

36. i have pokemon white 2 on ds

37. I perfur the “black 2″ game because I like Zekrom.

38. I beat the whole game in 1 day and got every single pokemon and all legendery’s,how cool is that!!!!!

39. I love pokemon

40. it roks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. i have every game

42. A green circle with a question mark in the wild is for some people, considered MissingNo.

43. I do not know I just have regular White, Diamond, and HeartGold. Oh, and Blue.

• O_O Duuuude. You have a Game Boy?!?!? MEWTWO FOR DA WIN! I wish they’d put out either Red and Blue on the eShop, or put out FireRed and LeafGreen on the wii U eShop… I do want to get OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire for the 3DS, but I don’t have one :(

44. ShrewManChew // January 18, 2013 at 8:49 pm // Reply

you can get tornadus, thundurus, and landorus before or after you beat skyla by going to the house with the man where in black you meet tornadus and white you meet thundurus and go talk to him.

45. I likethis game

46. u cant get kyurem that one dude said his staff canceled the affects of pokeballs SO CATCH VIRIZION WITH A HEAL BALL LIKE I DID!

47. what do you do after the fith gym leader

• brendo123/you have to go on the next route,then you see cobilion,after that you see chern.After you see him go to charge stone cave.

48. All you have to do is go to the seaside cave on route 21,which connects to undella bay,then surf on the water south,and use the colress machine to wake up the crustle.
    you should know what to do from there.

49. how do u get through chargestone cave???

50. dear games guru how can you beat all the gymleaders and get white kyurem