Kirby: Squeak Squad

Are there any game codes?

Games Guru:

In the true Nintendo tradition, this game has all kinds of hidden gems and unlockable items, but no codes.

138 Comments on Kirby: Squeak Squad

1. Fighter is the best Kirby form ever besides Sword and Tornado

2. To FunnyToade. My favorite item is FIREsword kirby!

3. I have beaten the level bossnumber3 how do I Beat him with fire Kirby?

4. i am stuck on the world three boss.doc as dark nebula.tornado kirby is the best one.

5. FunnyToade, Bomb Kirby ROCKS!

6. Wow, I own this game and it is amazing! I love the Black Kirby, and I always use him

P.S. I’m not sure if I’m correct about name, but it’s all black kirby

7. Cacklettaconquerer // August 20, 2008 at 9:47 pm // Reply

Finally! The color survey is over so now I can change my name back to Cacklettaconquerere! To FunnyToade, I lik e Ice Kirby, but how do I get wind kirby? To Aus, to beat Mecha-Kracko, DO NOT USE FIRE! It’ll destroy your platform!

8. How do you get past the boss in the third world?

9. skater girl i know where the last chest is

10. yeah this game was easy. you guys want a challenging kirby game? go to kirby 64 the crystel shards. now thats a hardish game.

oh yah… i like wheel kirby

11. HEY PEOPLE READ THIS!

I WANT YOUR VOTE!

WHICH KIRBY ITEM DO YOU LIKE MORE?

Sword Kirby, Fire Kirby, Ice Kirby, Wind Kirby, Bomb Kirby, or Wheel Kirby?

Respond to FunnyToade!

Please ONE item only!

• Even though it isn’t on there I would say Copy is my fav ability. But only because in Kirby 64 if you combine two Copy abilities you get a totally sweet Darth-Maul-style dual-bladed lightsaber.

12. THE RESULTS ARE IN!

Your Favorite Kirby Color was, a three way tie between:

Red, Pink, and Orange!

The second place winner was, a three way tie between:

Green, Blue, and Carbon!

Thanks for all your votes! I’ll try to have a new contest up tomorrow!

Remember you have the choice and the voice!

If you have any Ideas post them to me, I may just use them ( with your credit)!

Yours, FunnyToade!

13. I only need 1 more chest to find in lvl ex world 6, i think it might be in the ice/water part but im not sure. Please write back. Thanks

14. Cacklettaconquerex // August 9, 2008 at 7:15 am // Reply

Why do you want us to change the last letter in our names to an X?

15. Hey Hey Hey II’m back! so funnytoade It’s funny you should say orange that is my absolute favorite color,I may change my name to Gamesquare, just a though.

16. Kirby King11 // August 6, 2008 at 12:50 pm // Reply

To FunnyToade I Like Plain Old Pink Kirby P.S. Im Lucariex On The Pkmn Diamond Boards

17. Team Foohy // August 1, 2008 at 9:22 am // Reply

the only squeak that’s a boss is really weak against cutter kirby!

18. FunnyToade // July 29, 2008 at 6:06 pm // Reply

HEY PEOPLE READ THIS!!!

I WANT YOUR VOTE!

WHICH KIRBY COLOR DO YOU LIKE MORE??

Green, Red, Blue, Pink, Orange, Carbon.

Respond to FunnyToade.

Please NO “Well I like this one but..” or ” I like (ex.) red and (ex.) blue!” Please one color only!

19. Cacklettaconquerer // July 25, 2008 at 5:30 pm // Reply

Hello. I’m back from camping and I just want to say that I’m the Ultimatepokemonmaster kid, but I don’t think I should be called Ultimatepokemonmaster since I don’t have all the battle frontier symbols so I changed my name.

20. Do you mean the final boss? You need the star rod (to get itbeat all the worlds). Personallyy, I thought he was pretty easy.

21. whats the kirby sqeak squad game code for ar

22. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 19, 2008 at 2:28 pm // Reply

Where do I get Tornado and Hi-jump in bubbles?

23. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 19, 2008 at 2:27 pm // Reply

Thanks. I’ll try that.

24. Hey, Ultimatepokemonmaster, Daroach (The Squeaks’ Leader?) is OWNED by Tornado and High Jump, so that ought to work, Dark Nebula, (Dark Eye) forces you a Triple Star, but have Tornado and High Jump bubble items to pop, because Dark Eye is OWNED by them too.

PS How does Spark Scroll advance Spark?

PSS Please answer (unlike comment 19…)

25. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 14, 2008 at 9:55 pm // Reply

What I meant when I said, “Trouble with Daroach: I beat Daroach but lost to his soul! Then I tried to beat Daroach again but I lost! Please help!”, I meant that I lost to his soul and got GAME OVER and had to start with Daroach again but lost. How do I beat Daroach at the end of world 8? That’s what I meant.

26. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 14, 2008 at 9:54 pm // Reply

Ok. What is Daroach’s weakness?

27. CherryKirby // June 12, 2008 at 8:23 pm // Reply

You need to bring an assourtment of items to defeate him first find out his weakness then bring two of those items!

Please respond if there is confusion.

28. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 10, 2008 at 4:17 pm // Reply

29. I beet the game it is still funn

30. CherryKirby // May 23, 2008 at 3:41 pm // Reply

You need to have like the super hero kiby to defeat that Cloud Robo Guy.

STAY AWAY WHEN FIGHTING HIM WITH FIRE, DONT USE FIRE!!!!

or anything that kills clouds!

But Super Hero Kirby should work the best

31. Hey, how does spark scroll advance the silly old spark combo? And guess what else? If your energy bar is very low,Fighting combo is an INSTANT maximum charge! Cool, huh.

32. scorpion999 // May 9, 2008 at 2:26 pm // Reply

I got the game as a used game.It had 1 file completely beaten. I can beat every boss except Kracko(cloud robot) and that star guy.ps: sword kirby is link kirby.

33. this game is awsome!

34. kingdedede // April 23, 2008 at 9:17 am // Reply

i have not got every chest but this game is fun

35. it was to ez

36. person!!123 // April 5, 2008 at 8:49 pm // Reply

I beat the game in 2 hours even the extra one where you are timed.

I give the game a 9.

37. 10 out of 10

38. Try mixing sword+fire, sword+ice, sword+spark, bomb+ice, and bomb+spark.

39. Hey Supersonic, try Nightmare in Dreamland. Extremely easy.

40. Gamehater5 // March 24, 2008 at 8:48 pm // Reply

I hate every game but this game is AWESOME! I beat it in 1 hour and got every chest and beat every boss. I give this game a 11!

41. i really want this game im thinking about buying it.

42. KirbyMaster // March 14, 2008 at 2:56 pm // Reply

I beat this awesome game in one day and I also got every chest you can get

43. i dont think it makes a “5”

44. Supersonic // March 7, 2008 at 1:18 am // Reply

This is problebly the easies kirby game ever!!! I beat it in one day!!! Seriously, its my easiest game.:)

45. shadow metaite // March 2, 2008 at 9:15 am // Reply

use a ds aciton replay and you are invenble

46. I enjoy this game but can be boring going over the same thing again and again. I give it a 7.

47. KirBMetaniteDDD // February 26, 2008 at 6:14 pm // Reply

This game is fun and challenging!

48. Same here

49. i love this game i unlocked everything and beat the whole game it rules 10/10

1 2 3