Kirby: Squeak Squad

Are there any game codes?

Games Guru:

In the true Nintendo tradition, this game has all kinds of hidden gems and unlockable items, but no codes.

25 Comments on Kirby: Squeak Squad

1. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 14, 2008 at 9:55 pm // Reply

What I meant when I said, “Trouble with Daroach: I beat Daroach but lost to his soul! Then I tried to beat Daroach again but I lost! Please help!”, I meant that I lost to his soul and got GAME OVER and had to start with Daroach again but lost. How do I beat Daroach at the end of world 8? That’s what I meant.

2. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 14, 2008 at 9:54 pm // Reply

Ok. What is Daroach’s weakness?

3. CherryKirby // June 12, 2008 at 8:23 pm // Reply

You need to bring an assourtment of items to defeate him first find out his weakness then bring two of those items!

Please respond if there is confusion.

4. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 10, 2008 at 4:17 pm // Reply

5. I beet the game it is still funn

6. CherryKirby // May 23, 2008 at 3:41 pm // Reply

You need to have like the super hero kiby to defeat that Cloud Robo Guy.

STAY AWAY WHEN FIGHTING HIM WITH FIRE, DONT USE FIRE!!!!

or anything that kills clouds!

But Super Hero Kirby should work the best

7. Hey, how does spark scroll advance the silly old spark combo? And guess what else? If your energy bar is very low,Fighting combo is an INSTANT maximum charge! Cool, huh.

8. scorpion999 // May 9, 2008 at 2:26 pm // Reply

I got the game as a used game.It had 1 file completely beaten. I can beat every boss except Kracko(cloud robot) and that star guy.ps: sword kirby is link kirby.

9. this game is awsome!

10. kingdedede // April 23, 2008 at 9:17 am // Reply

i have not got every chest but this game is fun

11. it was to ez

12. person!!123 // April 5, 2008 at 8:49 pm // Reply

I beat the game in 2 hours even the extra one where you are timed.

I give the game a 9.

13. 10 out of 10

14. Try mixing sword+fire, sword+ice, sword+spark, bomb+ice, and bomb+spark.

15. Hey Supersonic, try Nightmare in Dreamland. Extremely easy.

16. Gamehater5 // March 24, 2008 at 8:48 pm // Reply

I hate every game but this game is AWESOME! I beat it in 1 hour and got every chest and beat every boss. I give this game a 11!

17. i really want this game im thinking about buying it.

18. KirbyMaster // March 14, 2008 at 2:56 pm // Reply

I beat this awesome game in one day and I also got every chest you can get

19. i dont think it makes a “5”

20. Supersonic // March 7, 2008 at 1:18 am // Reply

This is problebly the easies kirby game ever!!! I beat it in one day!!! Seriously, its my easiest game.:)

21. shadow metaite // March 2, 2008 at 9:15 am // Reply

use a ds aciton replay and you are invenble

22. I enjoy this game but can be boring going over the same thing again and again. I give it a 7.

23. KirBMetaniteDDD // February 26, 2008 at 6:14 pm // Reply

This game is fun and challenging!

24. Same here

25. i love this game i unlocked everything and beat the whole game it rules 10/10

1 2 3 5