Kirby: Squeak Squad

Are there any game codes?

Games Guru:

In the true Nintendo tradition, this game has all kinds of hidden gems and unlockable items, but no codes.

138 Comments on Kirby: Squeak Squad

1. This is a really fun game! Get it if you can.

2. is this a good game?

3. nightmare in dream land // July 5, 2010 at 8:12 pm // Reply

is nightmare in dream land a good game???

4. Trust me after the arena is the true arena. it is so hard even I cannot beat it even in two player mode.

5. what are soom mixing abilatys instead of just the bombs and swords?

6. King of Mario // February 26, 2010 at 8:26 pm // Reply

I beat it & got 100%! :P

7. in super star ultra how do you beat the arena! HELP!

8. Hey! I am a BIG fan of kirby! I’m even in kirby’s rainbow ressort!
    LOOK AT THIS!
    /\
    / \
    \ /
    \/ That’s a revive from pokemon! :) Unfortunatly, that’s the only one i know how to make. :( But at least i like kirby!
    Guys, If you’re wondering how to get those kirby 1ups out of those bubbles, you have to combine 3 of them to make a 1up. You drag the bubble and then drag the kirby in the bubble to another kirby in a bubble and do that 3 times and when you get three in one bubble, you get a 1up! no popping neccesary for the 1up! I am a great player at some parts, but at some parts, I’m not. I’m doing a poll on your favorite enemy and your LEAST favorite enemy. My favorite enemy is the Waddle Dee because they’re so cute! My least favorite (or least favorites) are the squeaks. THEY ALWAY GET IN YOU’RE WAY OF GETTING THE BIG TREASURE!!! The poll ends on january 11. P.S.
    If you need any help, just ask me! :)

9. you are right balumixbiffle, and I’d say that fire or wheel or UFO kirby are the best at all stages except the boss stages.

10. Bobthegiantduck89 // November 27, 2009 at 1:34 pm // Reply

On Super Star Ultra in “The King’s Revenge”, go into the moon like a door and you start falling from the sky with all these power ups on the way, and when you reach the ground you battle the hammer boss.

11. BalumixBiffle // November 21, 2009 at 11:30 pm // Reply

It’s best to battle ANY boss with Tornado Kirby.

Just saying.

12. ghost kirby is one tough mini boss

13. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:49 pm // Reply

If Kirby Sucks up air, does he he turn into Air Kirby?

14. Ultimate Kirby Master // July 26, 2009 at 3:09 pm // Reply

kirby:
    Have you gotten the one in the secret ice place? You have to freeze the waterfall.

15. I have super smash bros brawl Wii are those his only moves?

16. Heavy dude // July 5, 2009 at 1:20 pm // Reply

Dear ninja Kirby, you can buy the game at Game stop.

17. UFO kirby rocks!! It is the best in the game!

18. ez come ez go // July 2, 2009 at 11:43 am // Reply

hey colbybd, that is not true!

19. ninja kirby // July 1, 2009 at 9:11 pm // Reply

were do you buy the game

20. heavy dude // June 18, 2009 at 12:43 pm // Reply

Sorry I have been gone.Ii beat the game in 2 hours.

21. Kirby Super Star Ultra is just a DS remake of Kirby Super Star, so it’s not entirely new.

22. There is going to be a Kirby Wii about King Dedede stealing Kirby’s Warpstar. I can’t wait!

23. empoleon100 // May 17, 2009 at 9:01 pm // Reply

tornado is the best one to use against bosses but it stinks on all other stages. ghost is awesome!

24. Mr. Zingy // May 4, 2009 at 6:53 pm // Reply

If you’re having a hard time defeating Meta Kracko at the end of Cushy Clouds, use Cupid and get to the very top of the screen. Unless he’s zapping, Kracko can’t get to you up there.

25. feal free to ask me as many qustions as possable I will answer them as soon as I get the chance

26. to:heavy dude when you get the gohst medal you get the gohst boss one in every world. when you beat the boss you get the abilite to posses enamys

27. Marx Soul Kirby // April 26, 2009 at 10:01 am // Reply

Tip: It is best to battle dark nebula as tornado.

28. to kirby to get the last chest when it shows the credits hit the start button

29. dear,aus when you battle him you use tornado.

30. heavy dude // April 8, 2009 at 8:52 am // Reply

Dear kopaka_nuva, thanks for the tip feel free to ask me a question.

31. kopaka_nuva // April 5, 2009 at 6:07 pm // Reply

when you get the ghost medal what happens?

dear heavy dude, the ghost medal changes cirten mini-boss like (bubble crab in jam jungle 4) fights into ghost mini-boss fights! then suck the boss up and you’ll find a new power up!
    ^ ^

32. heavy dude // March 31, 2009 at 5:53 am // Reply

This game rocks soooo sweet

33. heavy dude // March 30, 2009 at 5:11 pm // Reply

when you get the ghost medal what happens?

34. kirby is a hi-jump hero!

35. Did you know that if you move your stylus around while mixing that you can choose which ability you get? I mean it’s still from a set each time but it works, it’s just a closer chance you get since each color is whith a set of three or four abilities, well except for the first two & the final one.

36. my frend said that kirby superstar ultra is awesome.Is that true?

37. I like fire-sword, UFO, fire, ice, ice-bomb, and bubble

38. Hey Link Kirby!!! What’s up? My favorite combo is the ninja also.

39. Hi, i’m new to this board, but i got a Boss Battle Strategy.
    Bubble items-hi-jump, tornado, cutter, max tomato (dedede), and whatever. start as triple star at the end.
    Dedede-ko with triple star; dog/mole thing-ko with triple star; krako-ko with tornado (should work for both times); clawlike guy-ko with tornado (works x5 well!); do this until you reach the squeak leader(2nd); squeak leader(2nd)-ko with tornado and you will be forced triple star. use max tomato if you have low hp, then use hi-jump to ko darkeye.
    PS-what’s your favorite combo? mine’s ninja.

40. I agree with chris weres kirby super star ultra?

41. Ilike this but why is there no kirby super star ultra thats the newest kirby game

42. Modude to yodude // December 15, 2008 at 6:55 am // Reply

no not that we found

43. kirby games are fun.

44. they should have original bosses like whispy and kracko not that digbot and krackobot

45. try mixing fire\ice\plazma(electric) and sowrd\bomd

46. Kirbymall : hate to say it, but fire kirby is HORRIBEL for the boss of level three. try tornado or superhero kirby, anyone thats good in the air.

47. Beat exter mode to get new mixing abiltes like electric unbrell.

48. do they have kirby for ps2

49. i cant find the last CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. grassruler888 // September 20, 2008 at 6:26 pm // Reply

iv betan it and help my sis beat it.its a piece of cake.by the way there is a UFO power in the other sky places.USE FIRE TO FIND IT.

1 2 3