Kirby: Squeak Squad

Are there any game codes?

Games Guru:

In the true Nintendo tradition, this game has all kinds of hidden gems and unlockable items, but no codes.

138 Comments on Kirby: Squeak Squad

1. Do you mean the final boss? You need the star rod (to get itbeat all the worlds). Personallyy, I thought he was pretty easy.

2. whats the kirby sqeak squad game code for ar

3. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 19, 2008 at 2:28 pm // Reply

Where do I get Tornado and Hi-jump in bubbles?

4. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 19, 2008 at 2:27 pm // Reply

Thanks. I’ll try that.

5. Hey, Ultimatepokemonmaster, Daroach (The Squeaks’ Leader?) is OWNED by Tornado and High Jump, so that ought to work, Dark Nebula, (Dark Eye) forces you a Triple Star, but have Tornado and High Jump bubble items to pop, because Dark Eye is OWNED by them too.

PS How does Spark Scroll advance Spark?

PSS Please answer (unlike comment 19…)

6. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 14, 2008 at 9:55 pm // Reply

What I meant when I said, “Trouble with Daroach: I beat Daroach but lost to his soul! Then I tried to beat Daroach again but I lost! Please help!”, I meant that I lost to his soul and got GAME OVER and had to start with Daroach again but lost. How do I beat Daroach at the end of world 8? That’s what I meant.

7. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 14, 2008 at 9:54 pm // Reply

Ok. What is Daroach’s weakness?

8. CherryKirby // June 12, 2008 at 8:23 pm // Reply

You need to bring an assourtment of items to defeate him first find out his weakness then bring two of those items!

Please respond if there is confusion.

9. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 10, 2008 at 4:17 pm // Reply