Kirby: Squeak Squad

Are there any game codes?

Games Guru:

In the true Nintendo tradition, this game has all kinds of hidden gems and unlockable items, but no codes.

39 Comments on Kirby: Squeak Squad

1. This is a really fun game! Get it if you can.

2. is this a good game?

3. nightmare in dream land // July 5, 2010 at 8:12 pm // Reply

is nightmare in dream land a good game???

4. Trust me after the arena is the true arena. it is so hard even I cannot beat it even in two player mode.

5. what are soom mixing abilatys instead of just the bombs and swords?

6. King of Mario // February 26, 2010 at 8:26 pm // Reply

I beat it & got 100%!😛

7. in super star ultra how do you beat the arena! HELP!

8. Hey! I am a BIG fan of kirby! I’m even in kirby’s rainbow ressort!
    LOOK AT THIS!
    /\
    / \
    \ /
    \/ That’s a revive from pokemon!🙂 Unfortunatly, that’s the only one i know how to make.😦 But at least i like kirby!
    Guys, If you’re wondering how to get those kirby 1ups out of those bubbles, you have to combine 3 of them to make a 1up. You drag the bubble and then drag the kirby in the bubble to another kirby in a bubble and do that 3 times and when you get three in one bubble, you get a 1up! no popping neccesary for the 1up! I am a great player at some parts, but at some parts, I’m not. I’m doing a poll on your favorite enemy and your LEAST favorite enemy. My favorite enemy is the Waddle Dee because they’re so cute! My least favorite (or least favorites) are the squeaks. THEY ALWAY GET IN YOU’RE WAY OF GETTING THE BIG TREASURE!!! The poll ends on january 11. P.S.
    If you need any help, just ask me!🙂

9. you are right balumixbiffle, and I’d say that fire or wheel or UFO kirby are the best at all stages except the boss stages.

10. Bobthegiantduck89 // November 27, 2009 at 1:34 pm // Reply

On Super Star Ultra in “The King’s Revenge”, go into the moon like a door and you start falling from the sky with all these power ups on the way, and when you reach the ground you battle the hammer boss.

11. BalumixBiffle // November 21, 2009 at 11:30 pm // Reply

It’s best to battle ANY boss with Tornado Kirby.

Just saying.

12. ghost kirby is one tough mini boss

13. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:49 pm // Reply

If Kirby Sucks up air, does he he turn into Air Kirby?

14. Ultimate Kirby Master // July 26, 2009 at 3:09 pm // Reply

kirby:
    Have you gotten the one in the secret ice place? You have to freeze the waterfall.

15. I have super smash bros brawl Wii are those his only moves?

16. Heavy dude // July 5, 2009 at 1:20 pm // Reply

Dear ninja Kirby, you can buy the game at Game stop.

17. UFO kirby rocks!! It is the best in the game!

18. ez come ez go // July 2, 2009 at 11:43 am // Reply

hey colbybd, that is not true!

19. ninja kirby // July 1, 2009 at 9:11 pm // Reply

were do you buy the game

20. heavy dude // June 18, 2009 at 12:43 pm // Reply

Sorry I have been gone.Ii beat the game in 2 hours.

21. Kirby Super Star Ultra is just a DS remake of Kirby Super Star, so it’s not entirely new.

22. There is going to be a Kirby Wii about King Dedede stealing Kirby’s Warpstar. I can’t wait!

23. empoleon100 // May 17, 2009 at 9:01 pm // Reply

tornado is the best one to use against bosses but it stinks on all other stages. ghost is awesome!

24. Mr. Zingy // May 4, 2009 at 6:53 pm // Reply

If you’re having a hard time defeating Meta Kracko at the end of Cushy Clouds, use Cupid and get to the very top of the screen. Unless he’s zapping, Kracko can’t get to you up there.

25. feal free to ask me as many qustions as possable I will answer them as soon as I get the chance