Games Guru

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

How do you defeat the final form of bellum?

Games Guru: It’s super frustrating. You’ll need the grappling hook, cannon, bow and arrow, phantom sword and the shield. There are about 24 tips to help you vanquish the ugly monster, and here’s a link to them. http://www.wikihow.com/Defeat-Bellum-in-Legend-of-Zelda:-Phantom-Hourglass

I am stuck in the Courage Temple where you must shoot the eye posts with the bow. Please help. I’m desperate!

Games Guru: I don’t know exactly where you are, but try to blast the crack in the wall near the temple of the Ocean King. Walk through and you’ll find an eye on the wall. When you hit if with the arrow, a bridge magically is formed. After walking over, walk up the stairs you see. Aim for the eye opposite those stairs, then shoot the same statues that appeared back when you first entered the Temple of Courage. Another statue will appear. Move is parallel to the part between the temple and the tavern. It will point to a wall. Bomb it and enter the tunnel to lead to the island.

I’m on the first boss battle with Bellum after the spirit you start out with fully gets her memory back. How do you freeze time? Please give as much detail as possible. Thanks.

Games Guru: After many attacks on Bellum, he will release Ciela. At this point, she will present you with the Phantom Sphere. With it, you can tap the hourglass icon. Once you tap it on the touch screen, the eye on Bellum back will open. Now you can draw the Phantom Hourglass to free time.

How do I get out of the Temple Gust?

Games Guru: After you’ve killed the giant worms in the sandy area, head over to the trio of windmills you marked on your map. Blow into the DS microphone to begin moving them. The air jets guarding the exit will stop and you can leave.

How do you defeat Bellum?

Games Guru: Use your grapple to remove the clouds surrounding Bellum, then bring him to you with the grapple and attack his eyes. When he runs, go up the stairs after him, firing arrows.

Comments about “Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass”

1. johny says:

there are levers on the ghost ship. on a stone tablet it says a code 2 4 5 1 3. whenever I try the code, it never works. what is the order of the tablets?

2. link says:

if anyone has legend of zelda the windwaker im stuck on how to pass the forsaken fortress

3. ra says:

how do you go to the northeast sea?

• LOZmaster says:

First, you should beat both the goron and anouki temples, then, you go back to the temple of the ocean king, and get the northeastern sea chart. =)

4. linkforever says:

I could really use some help on Spirit Tracks. I am stuck on the Ocean Temple, plus I cannot figure out how to get new train cars from Linebeck.

5. Gillborax says:

What is the sacred crest!

6. copper says:

once you beat bellum it resets the game and makes you battle him over and over, is there a way to get pass this

7. Pharmd297 says:

Hello! egbekfb interesting egbekfb site! I’m really like it! Very, very egbekfb good!

8. Pharme778 says:

Hello! beeebcd interesting beeebcd site! I’m really like it! Very, very beeebcd good!

9. leon says:

what sign do you draw on the door in the ocean kings temple after talking with zauz about the phantom sword? please help im begin

10. duckman says:

Yo, blue is awesome. How do you get in to the room with the steel drums in the ghost ship? I used the order that the tabletsaid to pull the switches. please help me.

11. sevsra says:

how do you get past the cyclone in the northeastern sea?

• Leonardo227 says:

To get past the cyclone, you have to beat the isle of gust. When you do, it will disappear and you are good to go.

Chow!

12. blabo says:

I’m stuck on where the fire temple guy is. HOW DO I BEAT HIM ????

• duckman says:

Use your boomerang to connect the three monsters. Keep doing this until they become one. Then you can hit him.

• Leonardo says:

Be more specific, duckman. To defeat him use your boomerang and round the three things up in number order. The one with one horn, get him first. Then the one with two horns, then the last one there. After they are together, go in for the kill.

13. gamerdude82 says:

Hey bubble-fan, how do you get past the fog when your going to the isle of gust?

14. spartan 107 says:

i am stuck on the maze on goron island help!!!

15. spartan says:

How do u get past the maze on Goron Island????????

16. grossboy says:

on the uncharted island in the northwestern sea, how do you get to the guy that is like the king of the island? and also how do you get the salvage arm?

• blue is awsome says:

salvage arm: same place tou got the cannon

• Anonymous says:

i know that but every time i go to see the guy he says hes hes still working on it. is there somthin you have to complete first. and in the temple of the ocean king, what symbol do ya draw on the red door on floor six. ive drawn the triforce and it never works.

• duckman says:

Draw the phantom hourglass

17. limmdogg says:

i am in the temple of the ocean king at the place that has the upside down southwestern sea chart how do i press the sea chart to the sacred crest to transfer it

18. Eh says:

Eh stuck on noisy floor on ocean king temple plz help

19. red link says:

I’m stuck on the part where you have to go a certain path through the fog i draw the same path that was on the map in the fathers hideout but its not working

20. grossboy says:

is the triforce a triangle with a smaller upside down triangle inside?

21. IcyFlame says:

i already finished the game and ive beaten Bellum three and what i need to do now is find more ship parts and treasures an does anyone know what happens when u power up the three spirits the SECOND time?

22. Dud says:

IS SOMEONE GOING TO TELL ME!

23. That guy says:

Hey someone help me out! The tropical set, me nad two of my friends cannot find the bridge for it! Did they forget to put it in the game because I have gotten EVERY other ship part but the tropical brigde (Forget it’s exact name but you know what I mean)

• Leonardo227 says:

Actually it was put in the game.It’s just one of those hard to find pieces.One way to get it:look in treasure chest or o to beedle’s shop ship every day and see if he’s selling it. Glad I could be of help!

24. Dud says:

What is the thing in on zauz’s island?

25. bubble-fan says:

you just draw it a little smaller and try to make it as equal as possible sorry i cant be of much more help grossboy…

26. grossboy says:

to bubble fan one last question(maybe)what does the triforce and what does it look like. i think i know what it looks like. when i tried to draw it it lookd familer. is it on a prev. part of da game. and also how would you you draw da hourglass. i tried the hourglass but it didnt work. respond immediatly please!!!!

27. Bubble-fan says:

To Link, wat I did is on the map that you have in the top screen, take it down so that its on the touch screen and while you’re walking, trace it on to the map the path thats invisible so my other advice is that take little steps and every step you make simply mark it on the map. ^_^

28. Link says:

Bubblefan. I am curious how to beat the temple of the Ocean King. It’s the 3rd or 4th time you go in, and there are swift phantoms. I made it down to the red door, drew the design, and got through there. Then, I made it to the room where you walk on the air. I have been working on that for ages, and for some reason, I can’t figure it out so I can get the 3rd map part. I have given up on it and I am currently wandering the Ocean fishing and fighting Jolene.

29. bubble-fan says:

well al you do is either the triforce or the hour glass but are you on the same thing dat i waz wen i asked you lot if you are you are spose to draw the tri force and then go to where you put the crystals and then put them in the pedystals go through the door and talk to the skelon in the room and he tells you to put them in a specific order and then do so and put them in the order he tells you then go in the room again and the room goes down a floor to the 10th floor and once you finish dat you get the next sea chart. ^_^

30. grossboy says:

in the temple of da ocean king on the da 6 flor what do ya draw on da red door triforce? please help!
    to bubble fan

31. bubble-fan says:

No I didn’t dig on the tablets I don’t actually know where I digged I only really found the map, if you’re facing the screen, on the right hand side so near the treasure chest on the little rock thing da map is near the corner of the rock ledge thing… hope this helps…

32. bubble-fan says:

I finally finished the game it was actually pretty easy so now I can like help you all with anything!!!

33. bubble-fan says:

If you are trying to find that map or wat eva, you should find the stone plate things and try to find the middle and dig but if dat doesn’t work you can always dig any where at random cause dats kinda wat i did…

• Grossboy says:

I did what you said . I had already done that. (dig every where).
      I’ve been here for a long time . When I would dig a lot ,wy holes would dissaper.
      Did you say to dig ON the tablets?

34. grossboy says:

bubble-fan i did wat u said but it didnt work ur instuctions wer not clear iv ben stuk here for ever!!!
    its gettin on mi nervs

35. bubble-fan says:

hey leonardo227, are really sure cause Zauz said that it had to be a new symbol to open a new path and in which that means a new path will appear.

36. Leonardo227 says:

To anyone who’s stuck on the triforce symbol on the temple of the ocean king:Draw it equaly(half and half)on the door.

37. bubble-fan says:

shAd0w567, it is really hard to draw those symbols but all u gotta do is try your best unfortunately, I also had the same problem as u but i eventually got it…

38. bubble-fan says:

grossboy, all you really do is find the stone plates on the island and stand in the middle of them and start to dig…

39. tomo como says:

i need help on the ice temple. i’ve passed the tightrope challnenge but need help hitting the swiches.

40. grossboy says:

who has the fishing rod? i love the fishing on the game. if you want it,go to bannans island and find the wayfarer in his house.talk to him,he will talk about the mermaid.she will not surface if monsters are around.be a showoff.if you get to close,she will go back under. when you see her hit her with boomerang.go to guys house ,talk,go out and go back in it should work.(i am not looking at it right now)

41. grossboy says:

to bubble-fan where do you dig on zauzs island.i tried to get help from zauz but he said i didnt need his help.(so i think ill ask you)where do you dig? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

42. grossboy says:

on Zauz’s island where is the spot that the tablet on the north of the isle behind Zauz’s house.and also,what do you have do to get through the crack on Bannan’s isle.

43. ShAdOw567 says:

help pleaz i am stuck in the part where you have draw the sacred symbol on the red door i drew the phantom hourglass and the triforce symbol that zauz told me and i drew it butit just appears and then it fades away so pleaz help thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. 8yearold says:

is this a good game?

45. bubble-fan says:

Leonardo 227, apparently you can tell me how to get to the next part of the Temple of the ocean king , With the red door and drawing the symbols, i’ve drawn the Hour glass and the tri force and Zauz told me when i went to his island, that if you drew a new symbol on the red door a new path will appear but i do not know wat that is so could you plz tell me!!!!!!!!

Write a comment about “Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass”

Nickname: