Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

How do you defeat the final form of bellum?

Games Guru: It’s super frustrating. You’ll need the grappling hook, cannon, bow and arrow, phantom sword and the shield. There are about 24 tips to help you vanquish the ugly monster, and here’s a link to them.

I am stuck in the Courage Temple where you must shoot the eye posts with the bow. Please help. I’m desperate!

Games Guru: I don’t know exactly where you are, but try to blast the crack in the wall near the temple of the Ocean King. Walk through and you’ll find an eye on the wall. When you hit if with the arrow, a bridge magically is formed. After walking over, walk up the stairs you see. Aim for the eye opposite those stairs, then shoot the same statues that appeared back when you first entered the Temple of Courage. Another statue will appear. Move is parallel to the part between the temple and the tavern. It will point to a wall. Bomb it and enter the tunnel to lead to the island.

I’m on the first boss battle with Bellum after the spirit you start out with fully gets her memory back. How do you freeze time? Please give as much detail as possible. Thanks.

Games Guru: After many attacks on Bellum, he will release Ciela. At this point, she will present you with the Phantom Sphere. With it, you can tap the hourglass icon. Once you tap it on the touch screen, the eye on Bellum back will open. Now you can draw the Phantom Hourglass to free time.

How do I get out of the Temple Gust?

Games Guru: After you’ve killed the giant worms in the sandy area, head over to the trio of windmills you marked on your map. Blow into the DS microphone to begin moving them. The air jets guarding the exit will stop and you can leave.

How do you defeat Bellum?

Games Guru: Use your grapple to remove the clouds surrounding Bellum, then bring him to you with the grapple and attack his eyes. When he runs, go up the stairs after him, firing arrows.

25 Comments on Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

1. bobbo I need help // August 4, 2009 at 7:18 pm // Reply

2. the essence of the triforce // August 4, 2009 at 5:49 pm // Reply

to linkzelda222:
    go to the south-easternmost part of the island, and go left 7 paces and up 13. then, dig and fall down the hole. then, make your way through the cave. you can then hit a switch that lets you get to the graves of the sages.

3. linkzelda222 // August 3, 2009 at 6:51 pm // Reply

how do you get to the six sages in the isle of dead

4. the essence of the triforce // August 3, 2009 at 6:12 pm // Reply

to Zeldamaster:
    what the heck are you talking about?!

5. how do I defeat johlene for the fist time?

6. Zeldamaster // August 1, 2009 at 10:20 am // Reply

i’m stuck tring to figer out the third gost ship clue help?

7. the thrid gost ship clue i’m stuck

8. This is to any one that needs it. in the temple of the ocean king on the 6 floor the red door draw an hour glass. but draw it top left top right bottom left bottom right. hope this helps with futer progres.

9. Ultimate Zelda Master // July 26, 2009 at 3:36 pm // Reply

Once you get rid of Gleeok’s armor he sticks his tongue out. To beat that you must grapple his tongue to the post in front of him. Then slash at him.

I beat the game 5 times. Ask me almost anything.

10. Hey, I’m playing Phantom Hourglass for the first time. And I’m in the Ocean King’s Temple. Even though I hit both switches, the gate still won’t open! What do I do?

11. To Swampert i would thank you if you can help me with the 4 swiches on the 3ed floor in the ice temple on the isle of frost in the south wester sea.

12. i never get thanked for tips… (sigh) 😦

13. i beat the game 23 times

14. How do you get pass the 4 swiches on the the floor 3 in the ice temple on the isle of ice. I need all the help I can get! Anyone plez help!!!!!!!

15. bob976543er // July 13, 2009 at 10:31 am // Reply

how do you get past the red door on the sixth floor of the ocean king’s temple?

16. the essence of the triforce // July 12, 2009 at 5:57 pm // Reply

to Alex,
    the bow is in the temple of winds. frankly, this is one of the easier zelda games except for the stupic ocean king temple.

17. to link

How do u get the last sea chart?
    How do u get the last pure metal?

18. how do u get the 4th sea chart, is it the same as getting the 3rd?

19. to fett to defeat gleeok use your grapple and draw a diagonal line between top right pole and the bottom left pole for the right head and revese for the left head… if u r talking about the big golem dude then just jump (using the hammer while standing on the spingboards) and while flying through the air hit the red spots with the hammer. hope this helps! trust me ive betean the game about 20 times already

20. pokeguy64 // July 7, 2009 at 3:43 pm // Reply

To link,to catch the rat,block one door with the block,and stay there.when the rat comes,kill it and take the key!

21. To . ture zelda . Ware do you get the bow ?

22. help. how do i catch the rat that has the key to the gate?

23. True Zelda // June 27, 2009 at 2:42 pm // Reply

Ask me stuff, I’ve beat the whole entire game fair and square(no cheats or anything).

24. i so cant find a way to the north eastern sea chart and the other island to get the last pure meatl. please any one help.

25. pinkpearlmica // June 24, 2009 at 2:16 pm // Reply

how do u get past the part with the evil girl @ the ghostship and shes in a barrel.