Games Guru

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

How do you defeat the final form of bellum?

Games Guru: It’s super frustrating. You’ll need the grappling hook, cannon, bow and arrow, phantom sword and the shield. There are about 24 tips to help you vanquish the ugly monster, and here’s a link to them. http://www.wikihow.com/Defeat-Bellum-in-Legend-of-Zelda:-Phantom-Hourglass

I am stuck in the Courage Temple where you must shoot the eye posts with the bow. Please help. I’m desperate!

Games Guru: I don’t know exactly where you are, but try to blast the crack in the wall near the temple of the Ocean King. Walk through and you’ll find an eye on the wall. When you hit if with the arrow, a bridge magically is formed. After walking over, walk up the stairs you see. Aim for the eye opposite those stairs, then shoot the same statues that appeared back when you first entered the Temple of Courage. Another statue will appear. Move is parallel to the part between the temple and the tavern. It will point to a wall. Bomb it and enter the tunnel to lead to the island.

I’m on the first boss battle with Bellum after the spirit you start out with fully gets her memory back. How do you freeze time? Please give as much detail as possible. Thanks.

Games Guru: After many attacks on Bellum, he will release Ciela. At this point, she will present you with the Phantom Sphere. With it, you can tap the hourglass icon. Once you tap it on the touch screen, the eye on Bellum back will open. Now you can draw the Phantom Hourglass to free time.

How do I get out of the Temple Gust?

Games Guru: After you’ve killed the giant worms in the sandy area, head over to the trio of windmills you marked on your map. Blow into the DS microphone to begin moving them. The air jets guarding the exit will stop and you can leave.

How do you defeat Bellum?

Games Guru: Use your grapple to remove the clouds surrounding Bellum, then bring him to you with the grapple and attack his eyes. When he runs, go up the stairs after him, firing arrows.

Comments about “Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass”

1. linco says:

to get the 3 metal you haft to talk to all 6 knights one will tell you the story

2. sage link says:

Fett t o get on pegs you need to get to the temple of ice

3. fett says:

please help me (my comment’s on the fith page.)

4. fett says:

How do you get through the maze on Goron Island?Also, how do you get on pegs? Please help!

5. little Goron says:

I beat the game how do you get fishingrod? plz help!!!!!!!!!

6. how do you says:

how do in tranfer the sea chart and the thing after you get wisom

7. little Goron says:

wat happens after you defeat bellum when he takes zelda and posseses the ghost ship?

8. bob the builder says:

how do you do the riddle??????

9. stuck person says:

what symbol do you need to draw in the temple of the ocean king to get the third scared metal i tryed the triange thingie and i just ended up where i was before
    plzz help been stuck for days :( :(
    plz

10. fett2 says:

Thanks so mucho

11. fett says:

i’ve gotten to the sun chart in the temple of the ocean king, but i don’t know how to transfer the sea chart to the crest.

12. widb says:

where do yu get all da cwpgems

13. sonic speed says:

to get the third sea chart: the round crystal is in the north of B7, its pedestal is in the hall in front of the stairs in NW corner of B8, it will open said stairs, go down get triangle crystal, put it behind the breakable block in NE B8, spikes go down, hit switch behind spikes, stairs open, go down, hit the skulls on the map before they reach you, hit phantom in back with arrow, get square crystal, put in NW B9, get all crystals, bring to N B9, go in door, get chart. note in B8, there’s an invisible bridge.

14. hedima says:

I won the game 4 times and just about a 5th :D (but i’m trying to get everything first) and i can’t find any gold items :(

15. Tator-tot says:

Hey, Phantom Hourglass Master,I have 1 question for you,how do you get all gold parts for the ship I already have the gold hull,the gold handrail,and the gem anchor?Please help me!!!!!!!!!

16. x elf5 says:

HOW DO I KILL ALL THE BOSSES

17. FED UP says:

HI YA,
    STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT,HAVE THE FIRST TWO MAPS,WENT TO ZAUS WHO TOLD ME TO GO TO TEMPLE OF OCEAN KING AND FIND THE TWO MAPS,WENT BACK PUT SYMBOL ON RED DOOR AND GOT ONTO L B7 CANT GO ANY FURTHER AS I DONT HAVE GRAPPLING HOOK WHICH IM TOLD IS IN ANOTHER ISLAND ON THE MAP IM LOOKING FOR I CANT FIND THE BOMBSHU BAG EITHER AS ITS ON ANOTHER ISLAND I HAVE YET TO FIND ON THESE LAST TWO MAPS I AM SO CLOSE TO THROWING THE BLOODY GAME OUT THE WINDOW AT THIS STAGE,PLEEEEEEEEZE HELP ME SOMEBODY

18. jumbo says:

Hi ya
    i am in a right pickle,have got the first two maps,have gone to the blacksmith who told me to find the 3 metals,looked so i went back to astrid who told me to go to the ocean kings temple and find the map but i cant find it have put the triangular crest on the red door and that has brought me to level b7 now i am stuck i dont have a grappling hook pleeeeease help

19. Zgamer says:

Hey how do i get the sword 2 defeat Bellum?i nd 2 get the things to make it right?im at the first 1 still im stuuck,help.if there is another way plz tell me.
    i just got the grapple

20. little Goron says:

how do you get to the temple on Goron island, and how do you use the wood heart!!! Please help me! I have been stuck on this part forever!

21. rcracer says:

can some1 plz tell me where to go? i am at the temple of the ocean king when u see swift phantoms for the first time. i need to know where to go to put the round crystal. can any1 help me?

22. heyo says:

to Tri-Force Knigh,
    how do i get past the temple of the ocean king part 4 where i have to draw on the red doer for the 2 time. i drew and nothing happened. it was there for lie 2 seconds and then it left.

23. HEYO says:

to help-me-please,
    The order for the first time is weird but the order is really 4,1,5,2,3 or 4,1,5,3,2

24. Mario Man says:

Where is the bag for the bombs in the shop on the first island?

25. Link says:

In the ocean temple

26. cute girl 9787 says:

i am on the ghost ship and my ship has be blown up and i cant get of the ghost ship and the caption has turned into a monster and now i have to kill it but i cant i have tried every day for a month but i still cant bet it please please please help me. thanks for how does

27. fly says:

I already beated it like in october you can tell me if you need help

28. Maxman says:

To give the phantom sword, you have to fight the girl on the boat, and go back to Zauru and talk to him.

29. Maxman says:

to draw the figure 8, start in the upper left corner and draw a straight light to the upper right corner and then diagonal line to the bottom left corner and a straight line to the bottom right corner and back up to the top left corner.

30. Unknown??? says:

what do i do when im in the fire temple and there r 4 orbs around me on the third floor?

31. Unknown??? says:

how do i do anything in the game i cant even do the fire kingdom

32. little Goron says:

how do you use the wood heart? i want to be a big goron! weres the bombchu bag?

33. ????? says:

where is the shovel in molida island

34. Link fan says:

How do you draw the phantom hourglass in a figure 8?

35. bellum says:

how do you get the fourth sea chart

36. 1231231230 says:

what does the scared crest look like

37. ineedhelp says:

when u are drawing the triforce symbol how do you do it. it keeps reapeering then dissapeering

38. flying vee says:

does anyone know where the switch representing up in the courage temple? ps.im on the second floor (2F) in the top-left corner

39. Wolf Link and Minda says:

To Link fan,

Now that u have the meatles talk to Zauru again he will tell you that u need the hilt go back to celia’s “grandpa” and he will give you the hilt.

40. help-me-please! says:

i have pulled the switches in order (2,4,5,1,3) and the spikes came down in the front. but how do i get the other set of spikes to come down? and HOW DO YOU GET PAST THE PURPLE FLAMES ON THE GHOST SHIP TO RETRIEVE THE LAST SISTER who evidently is wriggling inside the third barrel?
    also i tried chucking bombs at the barrels inside the little square but my boomerang and bow and arrow dont work on the steel barrels! why? what am i meant to use, seeing that i cant get in becuase of the stupid trap door!!!!
    HELP! ive been stuck on this far too long. its tragic!

41. Link fan says:

ultimatlink how do you get the phantom sord I already gave Zauru the three meatles.what do I have to do next?

42. mario says:

theysay i need a cannon to get to theisle of ember
    but my sister got there with out a cannon

43. Xterminator says:

birddog, you draw the hourglass symbol. If you’re at bellum, then you’ve drawn it before (the first time you go to the big red door in the temple of the ocean king, for example.) Unfortunately, it can take some practice. I couldn’t draw it for a while, but after trying for a while, I got it down. Here are some tips: don’t draw it really big, and don’t draw it really pointy. It helps to draw the corners kind of round.

44. tecker says:

whats the the awnser to the riddle where u have to hit the cyclones

45. pop says:

so whats the order

46. pop says:

to cbo there is a order because when i tried it would not let me

47. birddog says:

what do you draw when bellum is flying in a circle ,and how do you draw it?

48. Tri-Force Knight says:

To smiley 25tm-In the Temple of the Ocean King, Basement Floor 13.
    To C J F C H-Q1:I presently cannot answer, Q2:Ditto, Q3:You need to shoot the crystal ball parallel to the King’s Eye. Q4:No, but you need the Regal Necklace you can only get from the island to calm the Isle of whatever’s Storm. I will answer any questions anyone has.

49. C J F C H says:

Please help!!! I am stuck on the Isle of Dead! Where is the hidden graveyard? How do you get past the Phantom Corridor? How do you get the six sages? Is the pure metal even on the Isle of Dead? These are some questions that need to be answered! Can anybody help me?

50. smiley 25tm says:

wher do you get the northeastern seachart

Write a comment about “Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass”

Nickname: