Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

How do you defeat the final form of bellum?

Games Guru: It’s super frustrating. You’ll need the grappling hook, cannon, bow and arrow, phantom sword and the shield. There are about 24 tips to help you vanquish the ugly monster, and here’s a link to them.

I am stuck in the Courage Temple where you must shoot the eye posts with the bow. Please help. I’m desperate!

Games Guru: I don’t know exactly where you are, but try to blast the crack in the wall near the temple of the Ocean King. Walk through and you’ll find an eye on the wall. When you hit if with the arrow, a bridge magically is formed. After walking over, walk up the stairs you see. Aim for the eye opposite those stairs, then shoot the same statues that appeared back when you first entered the Temple of Courage. Another statue will appear. Move is parallel to the part between the temple and the tavern. It will point to a wall. Bomb it and enter the tunnel to lead to the island.

I’m on the first boss battle with Bellum after the spirit you start out with fully gets her memory back. How do you freeze time? Please give as much detail as possible. Thanks.

Games Guru: After many attacks on Bellum, he will release Ciela. At this point, she will present you with the Phantom Sphere. With it, you can tap the hourglass icon. Once you tap it on the touch screen, the eye on Bellum back will open. Now you can draw the Phantom Hourglass to free time.

How do I get out of the Temple Gust?

Games Guru: After you’ve killed the giant worms in the sandy area, head over to the trio of windmills you marked on your map. Blow into the DS microphone to begin moving them. The air jets guarding the exit will stop and you can leave.

How do you defeat Bellum?

Games Guru: Use your grapple to remove the clouds surrounding Bellum, then bring him to you with the grapple and attack his eyes. When he runs, go up the stairs after him, firing arrows.

10 Comments on Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

1. monday6336 // March 15, 2008 at 2:24 pm // Reply

I am also known as look3663, I mean the phantoms on the sec. floor.

2. Action replay, you can get it at Target, Walmart, Or any other gaming store.

3. monday6336 // March 15, 2008 at 2:20 pm // Reply

hourglassMSTR i mean the Phantoms on floor 2

4. horglassMSTR // March 13, 2008 at 8:50 pm // Reply

Hey, can any tell me where to get ActionReplay? If so, I will tell you a lot of good stuff. Like I got about, 7650 Ruppies. Could have been 15650. I know a lot about Courage, Wisdom, and Power gems. But, on the note, where do you get NorthEastern sea chart in TotOK? (Oshus’s Temple.) I will give a lot of info.

5. hourglassMSTR // March 13, 2008 at 11:40 am // Reply

Monday6336, do you mean the Phantoms? Which Floor? Please be specific. If you mean in general, then watch their paths. They follow the same paths over and over. wait until they pass you, then sneak by. I’d be happy to answer any other questions.

Windy, you go to the front of the Temple, touch the poster, go to the “X”, and it will list 3 winds. go to them, and blow on them, then the temple winds will stop. (PS, you will need to bury some wind-holes. If that doesn’t help, please tell me.

6. monday6336 // March 12, 2008 at 6:39 pm // Reply

hourglassMSTR how do you get past the guys when you go in the tenple of the sea king the second time I would really like to know?

7. hourglassMSTR // March 11, 2008 at 6:58 pm // Reply

Thank you, Myself, though I’d found out already. I need two Pure Metals in the SouthEastern Sea Chart. Can anyone tell me how to hurt the Dragon guy on Goron Island and how to hurt the two headed dragon after it dips under the water a 2nd time? (PS, after it gobbles up two post-like things)

8. to hourglassMSTR

To “transfer the crest”: look at the place where it gives the instructions, open your Southwestern Sea Chart, close the DS, and open it again, it will have transfered

9. kairi x sora // March 9, 2008 at 12:16 pm // Reply

i have completed it n i didn’t ever find him so obviously u don’t,

anywayz… y?