Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

How do you defeat the final form of bellum?

Games Guru: It’s super frustrating. You’ll need the grappling hook, cannon, bow and arrow, phantom sword and the shield. There are about 24 tips to help you vanquish the ugly monster, and here’s a link to them. http://www.wikihow.com/Defeat-Bellum-in-Legend-of-Zelda:-Phantom-Hourglass

I am stuck in the Courage Temple where you must shoot the eye posts with the bow. Please help. I’m desperate!

Games Guru: I don’t know exactly where you are, but try to blast the crack in the wall near the temple of the Ocean King. Walk through and you’ll find an eye on the wall. When you hit if with the arrow, a bridge magically is formed. After walking over, walk up the stairs you see. Aim for the eye opposite those stairs, then shoot the same statues that appeared back when you first entered the Temple of Courage. Another statue will appear. Move is parallel to the part between the temple and the tavern. It will point to a wall. Bomb it and enter the tunnel to lead to the island.

I’m on the first boss battle with Bellum after the spirit you start out with fully gets her memory back. How do you freeze time? Please give as much detail as possible. Thanks.

Games Guru: After many attacks on Bellum, he will release Ciela. At this point, she will present you with the Phantom Sphere. With it, you can tap the hourglass icon. Once you tap it on the touch screen, the eye on Bellum back will open. Now you can draw the Phantom Hourglass to free time.

How do I get out of the Temple Gust?

Games Guru: After you’ve killed the giant worms in the sandy area, head over to the trio of windmills you marked on your map. Blow into the DS microphone to begin moving them. The air jets guarding the exit will stop and you can leave.

How do you defeat Bellum?

Games Guru: Use your grapple to remove the clouds surrounding Bellum, then bring him to you with the grapple and attack his eyes. When he runs, go up the stairs after him, firing arrows.

25 Comments on Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

1. youll see a tree by one of the houses use the shovel by the front side of the tree and youll find hideout#2

2. to phamtom swoard how do you get into the graveyard on the island of cobbel kindom i think

3. to phamtom sword in the temple of the ocean king where do i find the sacred crest reply soon

4. Anonymous // June 1, 2008 at 8:36 am // Reply

in your second time in the temple of the ocean king, how do you light the second torch?

5. king of the games // May 30, 2008 at 8:22 am // Reply

to agent z :thanks for the answer,but i figured that out the same day i posted the question.

6. cheat boy // May 28, 2008 at 9:16 am // Reply

how do you get the key to the temple of gust

7. You can find the third pure metal at the Isle of Ruins. You will see Mutoh’s temple. If you don’t have the northeastern sea chart, you should get it first.

8. Motor-Man // May 27, 2008 at 5:04 pm // Reply

When I got my limited addition gold Nintindo DS Light Zelda came with it After I played it 14 times a day 30 min. each time for 3 months I beat the GAME! ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

9. How is the WiFi? I am completely new to Zelda and want to learn more about it before I get the game.

10. king of the games // May 23, 2008 at 7:37 am // Reply

to phantom swoard :where is the 3rd pure metal?

11. phantom swoard // May 21, 2008 at 6:28 pm // Reply

to five-o to beat him you have to shash your swoard againts him when he goes in for a blow then he will be vulnerabal

12. Phantom swoard // May 21, 2008 at 6:24 pm // Reply

ask me any questions i have beat the game with all upgrades fourteen times

13. king of the games // May 21, 2008 at 7:58 am // Reply

to blazz :use the wind to jump higher.

14. king of the games // May 21, 2008 at 7:57 am // Reply

are the sacred metals inside a dungeon?

15. AGHHHHH! HOW DO YOU GET TO THE TEMPLE OF GUST!!

16. I am fighting bellum when he takes over linebeck on the ghost ship..How do I beat him..seems like everytime I weaken him he whacks me with his sword. is there a secret to beating him? Thanks

17. five god dragon // May 17, 2008 at 2:26 pm // Reply

how do you draw the hour glass to freeze time.please show me a picture thank you

18. I really need help getting the third sacred metal

19. to: starlink p.m. or THELINK1000 in the temple of the ocean king how do you draw the

triangle looking thingie on the door? i draw it but it appears and then goes away and says “it appeared for just a moment, so maybe you drew the shape wrong.” PLEASE

HELP ME thank you

20. to zelda master how do you get past the door that you have to draw the hourlass and the it says:draw the sacrad crest and a new path shoud open

21. THELINK1000 // May 8, 2008 at 5:19 pm // Reply

Pleas ask qustons ive beaten the game 9 times and i have a stratagy guide to boot.

It has item list enimes allies and how to beat the bosses step by step including belum. also it has step by step to get throug ocean king temple.

22. how do you draw the figer8 step by step to beat bellum

23. how do you draw the hourglass step by step to freeze time

24. H-R-E & H-R-H // May 4, 2008 at 12:37 pm // Reply

how duz we beet gogorin iland dragin? pleez ansir soon, like P.M.

25. link boy // May 3, 2008 at 2:37 am // Reply

p.m. how do i get the third sacred metal