Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

How do you defeat the final form of bellum?

Games Guru: It’s super frustrating. You’ll need the grappling hook, cannon, bow and arrow, phantom sword and the shield. There are about 24 tips to help you vanquish the ugly monster, and here’s a link to them. http://www.wikihow.com/Defeat-Bellum-in-Legend-of-Zelda:-Phantom-Hourglass

I am stuck in the Courage Temple where you must shoot the eye posts with the bow. Please help. I’m desperate!

Games Guru: I don’t know exactly where you are, but try to blast the crack in the wall near the temple of the Ocean King. Walk through and you’ll find an eye on the wall. When you hit if with the arrow, a bridge magically is formed. After walking over, walk up the stairs you see. Aim for the eye opposite those stairs, then shoot the same statues that appeared back when you first entered the Temple of Courage. Another statue will appear. Move is parallel to the part between the temple and the tavern. It will point to a wall. Bomb it and enter the tunnel to lead to the island.

I’m on the first boss battle with Bellum after the spirit you start out with fully gets her memory back. How do you freeze time? Please give as much detail as possible. Thanks.

Games Guru: After many attacks on Bellum, he will release Ciela. At this point, she will present you with the Phantom Sphere. With it, you can tap the hourglass icon. Once you tap it on the touch screen, the eye on Bellum back will open. Now you can draw the Phantom Hourglass to free time.

How do I get out of the Temple Gust?

Games Guru: After you’ve killed the giant worms in the sandy area, head over to the trio of windmills you marked on your map. Blow into the DS microphone to begin moving them. The air jets guarding the exit will stop and you can leave.

How do you defeat Bellum?

Games Guru: Use your grapple to remove the clouds surrounding Bellum, then bring him to you with the grapple and attack his eyes. When he runs, go up the stairs after him, firing arrows.

25 Comments on Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

1. How do u get to the third sea chart? I have been stuck on it for six months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. What do you do to get the 3rd sea chart?

3. hey uh one thing, i have only power and wisdom it said go to the sea kings temple what do i do? do i need to put a simbol?.

4. What is the sacred crest?I have to draw it in one stroke how?is it the triforce?

5. LOL, while I was writing my last message the diagram looked okay, but then all the spaces got taken out by the website, and well… it doesn’t exactly help. Anyway, the symbol is a triforce. All you have to do is figure out how to draw it in one stroke.

6. how to past the 6th to 8th floor

7. how do u get the 3rd sea chart?

8. can anybody tell me what sign to draw on the door in the temple to get the last piece of the map . its driving me crazy !!!!!!!!!!

9. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm // August 15, 2008 at 6:11 pm // Reply

how do you get the north eastern sea chart

10. How do you get to the Istle of Ruins? I really need to know!!!!!!!!

11. wut u do is she has a pause time after she does a big charge and you slice her in the back. You do this several times and then she leaves.

12. Hi,Do you know where to find 1 Power Gem,2 Wisdom Gems,And 4 Courage Gems?

13. person who has a costume of link // August 6, 2008 at 9:13 pm // Reply

when you find 3 sisters when you find all of them they turn into ghosts you have to either shoot arrows or use the blue fairy then block(use the blue fairy because their power balls are too powerful).

14. in the temple of the ocean king there’s a red door and i have to draw another symbol to get a new path. wat does the other symbol look like?

15. how do you find the last sister in the ghost ship in legand zelda phantom hour glass

16. how do i get to the isle of ruins?

17. I can help anyone with Ocerina of Time game if they want me to. I have beat it when I was 6!!

18. Um i need help i can not get the thrid map!

19. BobbleHeadGuy // July 30, 2008 at 6:03 pm // Reply

JJ, just keep hitting Joline until you see an icon of your head. Then move the stylus back and forth really fast. She will drop her sword and then you have defeated her. Simple.

20. 123zelda123 // July 28, 2008 at 2:36 pm // Reply

how do you get the last map from the temple. I cant get past it!!!! Help

21. How do I defeat Jolene after she chalenges me?

22. Phantom Hourglass Master // July 27, 2008 at 8:26 am // Reply

Okay, three guys asked the same question so, francesca, gender, and xxGENDER911xx I’m ready to answer the question you all asked. The second sacred symbol is the tri-force which you can find on Zauz’s island. The symbol does work, but you need to draw it the right way. You have to draw it big and not draw ower a line you already put. It probably won’t work the first time but if it glows then you are really close to getting in the door. Good luck!

23. asweomeMatt // July 26, 2008 at 7:02 pm // Reply

you go to the last island and dig som where

24. The Helper // July 26, 2008 at 4:14 pm // Reply

Hey CheekyMonkey I got the answer for you. When you get to the bottom floor of the ship the switch combination that is given dosen’t work does it? The combination is actually the order of the switches. So, the first switch is actually Switch 2, the second is 4,etc. Pull the switches from 1 to 5 to open the back spikes for the barrel storage chamber. There is a panel inside that kills the flames. Run past where the flame. Inside the purple safe zone there is a shaking barrel. The shaking barrel is the 4th sister.

25. xxGENDER911xx // July 26, 2008 at 1:10 am // Reply

i beat the game 3 times so you can ask me anything !_!