Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

How do you defeat the final form of bellum?

Games Guru: It’s super frustrating. You’ll need the grappling hook, cannon, bow and arrow, phantom sword and the shield. There are about 24 tips to help you vanquish the ugly monster, and here’s a link to them. http://www.wikihow.com/Defeat-Bellum-in-Legend-of-Zelda:-Phantom-Hourglass

I am stuck in the Courage Temple where you must shoot the eye posts with the bow. Please help. I’m desperate!

Games Guru: I don’t know exactly where you are, but try to blast the crack in the wall near the temple of the Ocean King. Walk through and you’ll find an eye on the wall. When you hit if with the arrow, a bridge magically is formed. After walking over, walk up the stairs you see. Aim for the eye opposite those stairs, then shoot the same statues that appeared back when you first entered the Temple of Courage. Another statue will appear. Move is parallel to the part between the temple and the tavern. It will point to a wall. Bomb it and enter the tunnel to lead to the island.

I’m on the first boss battle with Bellum after the spirit you start out with fully gets her memory back. How do you freeze time? Please give as much detail as possible. Thanks.

Games Guru: After many attacks on Bellum, he will release Ciela. At this point, she will present you with the Phantom Sphere. With it, you can tap the hourglass icon. Once you tap it on the touch screen, the eye on Bellum back will open. Now you can draw the Phantom Hourglass to free time.

How do I get out of the Temple Gust?

Games Guru: After you’ve killed the giant worms in the sandy area, head over to the trio of windmills you marked on your map. Blow into the DS microphone to begin moving them. The air jets guarding the exit will stop and you can leave.

How do you defeat Bellum?

Games Guru: Use your grapple to remove the clouds surrounding Bellum, then bring him to you with the grapple and attack his eyes. When he runs, go up the stairs after him, firing arrows.

569 Comments on Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

1. In Mutoh’s temple, what is the true form

2. how do u get past the 12th floor in the temple of the ocean king? the one with the big foot prints?

3. The hourglass thig doesn’t work

• Legend of Zelda mastr // December 16, 2009 at 1:03 pm // Reply

Yes it does. What are you talking about? If you’re saying it doesn’t work anywhere else, it only works in the Temple of the Ocean King.

• Supermario // December 17, 2009 at 9:34 pm //

To Legend of Zelda mastr,
        Actually, it only works when battling Bellum. It doesn’t just work anywhere in the Temple of the Ocean King.

4. I need help killing bellum

5. This game was to easy I liked a link to the past better

6. beating the game is easy

7. when u are battiling bellum the first time u draw back and forth.when u tap the hourglass

8. you do not draw the hourglass.u just draw back and forth until it works.that was how i beat the game.

9. I want to win legend of zeleda Phantom Hourglass

10. to the essence of the triforce,
    Can you be a little more specific? Like how you get in the depths of the temple of the ocean king?
    thanks,
    yoda

11. the essence of the triforce // September 14, 2009 at 4:37 pm // Reply

to yoda:
    rest of what?

12. thanks essence of the triforce,
    How do you get in the rest of it?

thanks,
    yoda

13. the essence of the triforce // September 10, 2009 at 5:35 pm // Reply

to yoda:

it is in the depths of the temple of the ocean king…

14. Where is the fourth sea chart?????

15. To Anoymous,
    thanks.
    I lost my carger and the one for the car broke!

16. i;ve beaten the game plenty of times. and it only took me 5 days! seriously. i accendently miss spelled seriously didn’t i?

17. hey bud says,you don’t draw on the map, you draw on the door

18. I’ve beaten the game. fun but not the bes zelda game i have

19. Cool game

20. man that sounds excitnig i hope it’s fun `cause “i’ma” gonna try it “myselfa” :)

21. how do you draw the triforce on your map and get past the sun (courage) door? I am desperate!

22. it rules

23. what do you draw on the door to get to the map in the temple of the ocean king.

24. Pokemaster P // August 27, 2009 at 3:41 pm // Reply

How do you get past the first floor in the temple of the ocean king with phantoms???

25. Ask me any questions. I Beat the game

26. type a question and i will give you an answer (cuz i beat the game)

27. Blue Phantom // August 26, 2009 at 4:12 pm // Reply

im stuck on the ocean kings temple I have past all the fantomes and on the last red door i right those two triangles but i have to right the fantome hourglass where do I right those triangles pleas help me!!!

28. how do you draw the phantom hourglass?

29. How do you get the 4th sea chart?

30. Use the 4 order combo that you used in the other room

31. to yoda:

the best thing to do: try, try, and try again. also, there should be ways around the obsticles that pop back up after removing the cystals. also, i suppose you could buy a new charger from nintendo’s website, but what about the one that came with the ds?

32. Thanks, the essence of the triforce.
    Can you give me help with the third sea chart then I’ve gotten to the part where you have to put the three crystals in the pedastels but when I try to take the last one there all the traps and obstusles went back up! How do you do this!!!I’m not that desprete though,because my ds ran out of battry. By the way, do you know where the get a Cheap charger for my ds?Thanks!!!

33. The order of temple

34. how do i pass when im in the temple of fire and have to stop the fire balls shooting at me??

35. the essence of the triforce // August 13, 2009 at 3:37 pm // Reply

to yoda:
    it is hard, but you should be able to eventually. i can give you many hints other than it’s a good idea to get the third and fourth sea charts together.

36. in the Temple of the Ocean King how do you get the golden chest on top of the wall? you go by it the fourth time you’re in the temple.

37. It is awesome but I am stuck at the spirit temple how do you draw that wierd triangle thing?

38. cardboard72 // August 12, 2009 at 6:07 pm // Reply

get the 2ed sea map

39. in the temple of courage, in what order do you shoot the eyes? its near the boss battle, and you have to move around on a floating block. I am desperate!

40. How do you get the third and fourth sea charts? I already talked to the zauz guy got as far as the three crystal pedastals but i can’t get all three there!!!!!!!

41. To Ultimate Zelda Master How do u get pass the 4 swiches not the 4 levers but the 4 swiches on the 3ed floor in the temple on the ile of fost.

42. SKATER BOY // August 9, 2009 at 6:06 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS HARD! I NEED TIPS!

43. lol im am dude // August 9, 2009 at 3:20 pm // Reply

to transfer the green thing in the temple of courage u have to close ur ds and opin it again but dont pause or shut it off

44. to LB233OZ:
    close then open your ds

45. LB233OZhelper // August 7, 2009 at 10:22 pm // Reply

you have to put the sea chart at the bottom then close and reopen the ds.

46. okay i figured it out. in order to transfer the crest. you have to press the maps together. to do that you must close your ds. close your ds while ur sea chart is open and when u re open ur ds it will be transfered.

47. Utterly C0nfuzed // August 6, 2009 at 7:01 pm // Reply

this is gonna sound lame… BUT idk how to transfer the second sea chart. i’ve literally been sitting here for hours trying to transfer the courage location onto my sea chart and i know it’s upside down i just dont know how to transfer…. any help?

48. How do you get past the sun crest in the courage temple i keep putting the southwestern seachart up but nothing is happening.

49. HELP HOW DO YOU GET THE BOMB SACK!!!

1 6 7 8 9 10