Games Guru

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

How do you defeat the final form of bellum?

Games Guru: It’s super frustrating. You’ll need the grappling hook, cannon, bow and arrow, phantom sword and the shield. There are about 24 tips to help you vanquish the ugly monster, and here’s a link to them. http://www.wikihow.com/Defeat-Bellum-in-Legend-of-Zelda:-Phantom-Hourglass

I am stuck in the Courage Temple where you must shoot the eye posts with the bow. Please help. I’m desperate!

Games Guru: I don’t know exactly where you are, but try to blast the crack in the wall near the temple of the Ocean King. Walk through and you’ll find an eye on the wall. When you hit if with the arrow, a bridge magically is formed. After walking over, walk up the stairs you see. Aim for the eye opposite those stairs, then shoot the same statues that appeared back when you first entered the Temple of Courage. Another statue will appear. Move is parallel to the part between the temple and the tavern. It will point to a wall. Bomb it and enter the tunnel to lead to the island.

I’m on the first boss battle with Bellum after the spirit you start out with fully gets her memory back. How do you freeze time? Please give as much detail as possible. Thanks.

Games Guru: After many attacks on Bellum, he will release Ciela. At this point, she will present you with the Phantom Sphere. With it, you can tap the hourglass icon. Once you tap it on the touch screen, the eye on Bellum back will open. Now you can draw the Phantom Hourglass to free time.

How do I get out of the Temple Gust?

Games Guru: After you’ve killed the giant worms in the sandy area, head over to the trio of windmills you marked on your map. Blow into the DS microphone to begin moving them. The air jets guarding the exit will stop and you can leave.

How do you defeat Bellum?

Games Guru: Use your grapple to remove the clouds surrounding Bellum, then bring him to you with the grapple and attack his eyes. When he runs, go up the stairs after him, firing arrows.

Comments about “Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass”

1. grossboy says:

hey leonardo 227 how do you find the wayfarers 2 hideaway on molida island .i read his journal in the first hidaway,but that didnt help. if you can tell me exactly where it is.is it behind the lady that is complaining about the wayfarers tablets? PLEASE TELL ME TODAY!!!! its the 20 of april

2. grossboy says:

to leonardo 227 in the temple of fire on the third floor there are four little purple balls that you have to hit with boomerang. when you hit them they turn green but they turn purple again.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

• Leonardo227 says:

Ok,listen up grossboy,

DO A SPIN ATTACK ON ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

in other words:stand in the middle of the switches and do a spin attack.

3. grossboy says:

bubble fan i just saw where you told me what to do, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

4. grossboy says:

sorry bubble-fan,but i haven’t got that far yet. ask leonardo 227. if you have passed the temple of fire ,please tell me how.

5. Leonardo227 says:

Anyone who needs help,just ask me!

I can answer every question about the game

P.S. After you defeat the temple of wind talk to Oshus! he’ll give you something special!

6. says says:

It’s a good game.

7. bubble-fan says:

also grossboy, do you think that you could give my question a shot, I went to Zauz’s island and he says that if i draw a new symbol on the red door in the temple of the ocean king a new path will appear, so wat do i do? I’ve drawn the hourglass and the triforce, but i don’t know wat to do next, plz help me!!!!

• Pedro says:

I had the same dilemma, bubble-fan. Close the DS to “press the sea chart to the crest.” And remember the dude on the docks (yellow outfit, dark brown ponytail) who asks you about your cannon? Tell him about the Salvage Arm and he gives you the location of a minute’s worth of hourglass time to the northeast of Mercay- for only 50 Rupees!

8. grossboy says:

can someone please answer today, how do you get into yhe temple of fire???!!!!PLEASE ANSWER TODAY!

• bubble-fan says:

grossboy, if your on the isle of amber, which i know you are, just face the two candles near the door and simply blow into the mic, or on the touch screen like i did…

9. bubble- fan says:

Princess Zelda… are you still there? could you possibly answer my question…today if possible…( and thanks for answering my question the first time!!!) ^_^

10. bubble-fan says:

ok, so I went to Zauz island and he says to draw a new symbol on the door and a new path will appear, but he doesn’t tell me wat to draw, could someone tell me wat to do please!!!

11. bubble-fan says:

Can someone plz. tell me! i hav been stuck on this for 1 week! wat is the new crest to be drawn on the red door besides the hourglass and the tri-force, wat is it?!

• Princess zelda says:

its a big triangle with three triangles in it

• bubble- fan says:

I know what the tri-force is, but is that really what Zauz is trying to say about ‘draw a new symbol on the door and a new path way will appear in the temple of the ocean king?’

12. .............. says:

dear super stuck
    dont worry about it! the same thing happened to me, but my dad
    showed me how to do it. just make a small figure 8 quickly.

13. yoda says:

I can help with almost anything exept wich order you pull the levers in the ghost ship, can someone tell me?!?!?!?!

14. c.s says:

I like the monkey

15. SuperStuck says:

I don’t understand how to use the Phantom Hourglass to freeze time! I tried drawing the hourglass, but it didn’t work!

16. earthboundfan says:

how do you get past the ghost ship first time

17. yoda says:

I beat the game long ago like a month ago

18. grossboy says:

how do you get into the temple of fire? PLEASE!!!!!!

• yoda says:

to grossguy,
      to get into the temple of fire you face the candels by that wierd door on the mountian thing face the candeles and blow into the mic inbetween the two screens,by the way, LUCKEY ME!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Leonardo227 says:

I have the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time, Majora’s Mask,the Wind Waker demo,The legend of Zelda,The Legend of Zelda The adventure of Link,Phantom Hourglass,and my brother has spirit tracks!

20. Leonardo227 says:

I BEAT THE GAME LAST WEEK!!!

21. Leonardo227 says:

I BEAT THE GAME LAST WEEK!!!

IT WAS SO EASY!!!

And Pedro,what do you get for beedle’s platinum membership?

• Pedro says:

Sorry Leo, I don’t have even GOLD membership. Oh well, good to see you again! I just found the Spirit Tracks guru, too in case you have it. Did U no TEOTT (the essence of the triforce) beat it in 4 days?

22. Leonardo227 says:

Oh and Pedro, to defeat Jolene when she does her big slash attack, she’ll rest for a moment and then stab her in the back.Repeat the process until she runs away then go to the box and Linebeck will come out!He’ll give you something!

23. Leonardo227 says:

Pedro,

Thanks for the help!I got the Gold membership too!Now onto the platinum membership!

24. Pedro says:

To Leonardo227, You get a Freebie Card from Beedle that will let you get 1 free item at his shop. I used mine on an extra bomb bag.(It was 900 Rupees.)

25. Leonardo227 says:

what do you get when you get a silver membership at Beedle’s ship shop?

Anyone?

26. Pedro says:

How do you kill Jolene?

• the essence of the triforce says:

dodge her attacks, but when she goes “huh-hiya!” get behind her and slash a lot.

• Pedro says:

And thanks, the essence of the triforce, but she blocks them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• the essence of the triforce says:

you sure? this attack is the one where she like, i dunno, “winds up” before the strike. (like a pitcher winds up before a pitch)

27. Supermario says:

To the essence of the triforce,
    You’re right. Spirit Tracks is so much more fun than Phantom Hourglass. Though it is still easy. I already put the Tower of Spirits back together.

• the essence of the triforce says:

okay, the final section of the tower of spirits is hard, as is the sand temple. (i pre-ordered this game, got it on wednesday, december 9, and beat it on that sunday night

• the essence of the triforce says:

and now i’m trying to get all the force gems, rabbits, and heart containers)[why did i end that last post early?]

• Supermario says:

I beat it too now. It’s fun.

• Pedro says:

Yo EOTTF(essence of the triforce),
        In the second minecart ride in the Boss Door room (the one to get the Boss Key across the room), which switches do U hit?

28. yoda says:

whoops,
    when you get the hammer you can pound the little stump and if your on the footprints you go flying.I found that out today.

29. yoda says:

when your almost to the end of the game go to frost isle and dig in front of each sign.the little islands, go to the bottom left one there is a path of rock in the middle is a fresh spot,dig in it there is a gold rupee, its worth 300.

30. yoda says:

pedro,
    I forgat to tell you you have to click on the big rock thing so it appears big,open your sea chart then do the rest.

31. yoda says:

to pedro,
    all you do is simply close your ds for a few seconds, open it, And it will be there.then go out to sea to where the mark is and salvage there.

hope it helps

p.s. I know it will

32. Pedro says:

You know how, when, after the 6th floor of the Temple of the Ocean King, there’s a giant barrel top-thingy behind the door and it says something about “pressing the crest to the chart” and the way will be revealed? Well, what do I do? I’ve tried drawing the Courage Crest where the other one is located. What do you do? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Supermario says:

To the essence of the triforce,
    That depends on how far you’ve gotten into the battle for whether you have to dodge Bellum. Also, because the person asked about drawing the hourglass, I assumed that person was far enough into the battle to know how to attack Bellum.

• the essence of the triforce says:

yeah, if MY comment was misleading, it’s because i haven’t played it for a while since i have spirit tracks and i downloaded the original zelda and zelda 2. they’re really fun!!!!!!!!!!1

34. Maccloroni says:

yo game master! i’ve been stuck on the fianel boss{linebeck with bellum attached to him. any way, what i’m really stuck on is drawing the hourglass, i have no idea how to do it ! if you could tell me how to do it that would be great!

• Supermario says:

To Maccloroni,
      You attack Bellum and Ciela gives you a phantom sphere. Then QUICKLY and SMOOTHLY draw a figure eight.

• the essence of the triforce says:

well, that’s a bit misleading. you have to attack, let him dodge out of the way, and then atack him again and send his sword flying.

35. yoda says:

Macllorni,
    the footprints don’t do anything I’m past it

36. link says:

bla bla bla i want to beat the game

37. Gamemaster says:

Hiya! I’ll be helping on select games like this. If you need tips, I’m your guy!

• Supermario says:

To Gamemaster,
      Really. Would you happen to know the places for all the wisdom gems? I’m missing my 20th wisdom gem.

• the essence of the triforce says:

to make sure you beat the game, which boss do you fight first: ganon or zelda?

• the essence of the triforce says:

hey, if my comment seems out of place, it’s because i wrote one like it for twilight princess. i thought it didn’t go up and got confused. okay, new question: who does bellum possess in the final boss fight? (very, VERY, end)

• bubble-fan says:

I am at the temple of the ocean king and i do not know wat to draw on the red door, I’ve drawn the hourglass and the tri-force, but wat is the new crest to draw. pleaz tell me!

38. Pedro says:

PS I know what the triforce is.

• the essence of the triforce says:

okay, what is it? (what are you getting at? every self-respecting zelda fan knows that it’s the essence of the three goddesses that created hyrule. MOST fans should also know that it mirrors the heart of he who claims it, as does the sacred realm, meaning they will become good for a good person, vice-versa with evil ones. AND some fans know it also grants wishes.) [cricket, cricket]

39. Pedro says:

Thank you, Supemario!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. the essence of the triforce says:

i got spirit tracks and i hope a blog goes up for it but IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN PHANTOM HOURGLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Supermario says:

To whoever asked the Games Guru about the Temple of Courage,
    There is a tablet somewhere in the temple that gives you the order of the WHOLE TEMPLE. It will tell you the order to shoot the eyeposts.:-)

42. SuperStuck says:

To Supermario,
    I’ve already tried that! I’ll try it a gain but does it mean that order from the left or right? Please be more specific.

• Supermario says:

To SuperStuck,
      Try this: draw the numbers on your map, putting the first number above the first lever, the second over the second lever, and so on. pull the lever labeled 1 first, the lever labeled 2 second, and so on.

43. Pedro says:

On the 6th floor of the Temple of the Ocean King,what is the sacred crest to draw on the door?

• Supermario says:

To Pedro,
      There are actually two sacred crests for that floor. One is the hourglass shape. The other is the triforce symbol. Both of these crests must be drawn starting at the right point, but I don’t exactly remember them. To find out how to draw the hourglass look at the tablets on the 6th floor, for the triforce go to Zaus’s island and look at a plaque inside his hut.

44. Supermario says:

to SuperStuck,
    First, there is a tablet in a safe zone, read it. It tells you the order to pull the levers near the staircase. Pulling the levers will put down some spikes and allow to get into the area with all the drums. There is a switch in this area that will douse the flames.

45. SuperStuck says:

I am on the Ghost ship, third floor. I am trying to get to the “Lady in the Oil Drum,” but I can’t douse the flames. Here’s what you have to do to help: Please state all the steps for this floor. Or better yet, JUST TELL ME HOW TO PUT OUT THE FIRE!!! Got all that? HELP!

46. SuperStuck says:

I am stuck on the Ghost Ship, third floor. I have been trying to get the guy in the barrel, but I can’t douse the fire. Please state all the steps to this floor. I have been working on this since July. HELP!

47. the essence of the triforce says:

to Anonymous:

it is in the temple of courage. this is a rather easy dungeon, so perservere!

48. mr. mr. sir says:

if you go 2 that frost place i think it is the isle of frost or somthing like that in the very north west the are 4 islands surrounding this bigger one, there are two you can not get 2 unless you use the grappling hook one of there are tiles forming a square if you dig in the middle there is a bib yellow ruppee worth 300. i hope this helps someone! :)

49. Anonymous says:

Where the heck do you find the bow?

50. ganon says:

You know, taking the clouds from Bellum reminds me of Argghus from Link to the Past. He was a jellyfish that had puffballs around that you grabbed with the hookshot.

Write a comment about “Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass”

Nickname: