Kid Icarus: Uprising

My friend told me that beating Pandora’s 1st phase in boss battle mode in less than 10 seconds on hard difficulty triggers a hidden level with sea turtles and a secret boss. Is that true?

Games Guru: I can’t find any evidence of this so, just like you, I don’t think it’s true.

Hi Games Guru. In some levels, there is a door with a skull and a certain number of lit up hearts around it. What is that and how do I get inside?

Games Guru: What intensity are you playing on? You may need to increase the intensity of the game to be able to get inside.

How do you get past the windy room in chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot without falling off?

Game Guru: You mean the gust monsters? Try side-dashing to the red floor and taking him out from there.

13 Comments on Kid Icarus: Uprising

1. maddoctor // May 26, 2013 at 9:38 pm // Reply

How do you get the Gemini Orbitars? It’s the only zodiac item I have left!

• Dennenburg // July 8, 2013 at 2:34 pm // Reply

In Chapter 6, Dark Pit, you will fight him in three locations. If one of them is underground, that’s the place. Defeat Dark Pit and then look in all of the corners of the room. One of them has a door that opens after fighting Dark Pit. Go inside and find the light circle. If you do not end up fighting him underground, then replay the level until he hides there.

2. Anonymous // May 24, 2013 at 3:45 pm // Reply

I know a searet on chapter 2 if you see the tapistrey walk into it

3. I have this game, it was my first on 3DS!

4. Man, this game is really hard on a high intensity! I’m lucky if I survive at intensity 6.7

5. Phil the Billy Bob // March 19, 2013 at 3:33 pm // Reply

It is the best game EVER!!!

(P.S. The Babel club is good on together mode!)

6. arandomguy // March 18, 2013 at 8:54 pm // Reply

awsome game and great in 3d

7. Jack Attack // March 18, 2013 at 12:31 pm // Reply

I beat the whole game. It’s really fun.

8. Kid Icarus winner // March 14, 2013 at 8:01 am // Reply

I’m almost done with the last treasure hunt.

• Kingdom Hearts King // June 25, 2013 at 1:43 pm // Reply

how do you beat those treasure hunts so quickly! It took me forever to get just a few panels of hades treasure hunt and there are lots of hard things! you must be pro. or play it 24/7

9. We need a sequel, period.

10. cool game