Need For Speed Carbon

What are all the codes?

Games Guru: Here are the two most important ones:

Infinite SpeedBreaker: At the title screen, press Down, Right (2), Left, Right, Up, Down, X. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Infinite Nitrous: At the title screen, press Left, Up, Left, Down, Left Down, Right, X.

Hey, Guru, So yeah, I know this is an older game for the classic Xbox. But I seriously need some help!!! I was doing OK in the game until I reached the first canyon duel. The way a canyon duel works is in the first leg, you start behind the computer. The closer you are to him, the more points you score. Once you hit the bottom, you do it again, only this time, you’re in front. The closer he is to you, the faster you lose your points. If you get across the finish line with points you win. If you get passed or fall off the edge, you lose. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Games Guru: This is a truly difficult duel. One suggestion is to have him get really close, then slam on the brakes so he crashes into you. You’ll get points for that. Then hit the gas and get out of there! Try using the Z06 car and tune it carefully. It’s too bad you can’t knock him off the road and into the canyon!

Do you have any codes for Xbox 360? By the way, I love the magazine!

Games Guru:

Extra $10,000 in Career mode:

Down, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, X, B

28 Comments on Need For Speed Carbon

1. lamborghini lani // June 25, 2009 at 6:26 pm // Reply

i do gallardo

2. lamborghini lani // June 25, 2009 at 6:21 pm // Reply

i am trying 2 win a lambogini gallardo aand my friend dante was so close 2 doing it and i am looking for a cheat 2 get one of the lamborghini if u do text back

3. Yeah. But you have to be Exotic class to buy a Lambo.

4. awesomedude // April 16, 2009 at 9:00 am // Reply

does anybody now how to get a lamborghini on need for speed carbon?

5. have some cheats for wii

6. pokemaniack222, you don’t need a Viper. I beat the game with a Gallardo. You can use any tier 3 car to beat Darius.

• I beat darius street race with a gallardo but my friend kicked me of and he hasn’t let me play for like, 3 months. so i didn’t do the canion race.

7. pokemaniack222 // February 19, 2009 at 7:35 am // Reply

u need a viper 2 pass darius

ps infinite nitro helps

8. After i played this i got Pro Street. Whats up with everything going all neat and on tracks? Not too happy about that.

9. this is the cheats for carbon ps2 all cars

R1,R2,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP,DOWN,DOWN,L1,L1

10. finished it in under a year..so easy!never mind

11. It’s awesome

12. hi people is there a cheat that unlocks cars

13. Every time I try to do speedbreaker after I unlock the cheat code, It dosen’t work. Can someone help me?

14. mama mia mario // December 24, 2008 at 12:06 pm // Reply

my friend owns this game 4 wii. can anybody help?

15. Do you know any cheats or hints for Need For Speed : Carbon on the PSP?

16. GOT ANY CODES FOR XBOX??????????

17. I need the cheats for GC.

18. ô_ô!!!!!doh // September 22, 2008 at 3:47 pm // Reply

I’ve got into “trouble” with the police most of the time and I usualy get arested…so how do I get away from them when i reach to like about 30 (thats usualy when i get caught)

19. i beat the game 4 times in a row. get a high exotic cars but i heard you can get a jaguar and i don’t know how to get it.

20. do you have any cheat codes for the playstation ?

21. whats the infinite nos code

22. deathcaller08 // August 22, 2008 at 12:05 pm // Reply

when you go to face the final bosses use the cheats on the top its real easy then

23. i am stuck on where you have to fight the three bosses with there new cars.i can hardly win the first race even with my fully upgraded carrera gt.gosh is it hard.

24. You can beat Darius by bumping into him and passing him at the first turn, and then keep up your speed to win. P.S. It’s REALLY EASY with a fully upgraded CORVETTE!!!!

25. Ruler of carbon canyon // June 22, 2008 at 8:36 pm // Reply

Listen, beating Kenji, Angie, and Wolf is hard, but Darius is harder. To beat Kenji’s Lancer, Angie’s Challenger, Wolf’s Murcieolago, and Darius’ Audi TT Quattro, you have to have to have one of these cars with everything at race package: a Lamborghini Murcieolago LP640, Dodge Viper SRT/10, Dodge Challenger, Mitsubishi Lancer, Corvette, Lamborghini Gallardo (This is hard. My friend did it, But only with 500 points left.) , a Mercedes SLR Maclaren or a Porsche Carrera GT. It Is HARD. I don’t know how you’re gonna get $300,000, though.

1 2