Super Smash Bros. Brawl

How do you beat the great maze in subspace emissary? I have four different locations!!!

Games Guru: It’s really hard. This video should help you, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5kxPjzfNI

How can you beat Target Smash Level 5 in under 20 seconds? What are some tips in beating Cruel Brawl in Multi-Man Brawl? What characters have the highest KO rates in their attacks? How do you control R.O.B.’s Final Smash? Which high-jumping character would be good for beating Boss Battle Mode? What is a good technique for beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Thank you.

Games Guru: Wow. You have a lot of questions. Answers for beating Boss Battle mode might help you with your other questions, too:

Don’t button mash. Wait for a pause in their fighting, then hit once or twice. But don’t go wild or they’ll get you. Do a quick multiple attack. Then retreat to somewhere safe to shoot missiles. Dodge the boss’s moves. Use your most powerful strikes like Hammer. Don’t use your heart containers all at once since you don’t have many.

Fox and Ness are great against Duon and Meta Ridley since Fox and Ness have reflectors or absorbers. Pikachu works great with any boss who flies. Just use Thunder. Marth works against a ton of bosses. Just use Counter.

I heard some talk on comments a while back that you can unlock Ridley as a playable character. How can I do that?

Games Guru: You might be able to unlock Ridley by beating Tabuu on any difficulty with Samus playing first on your lineup, as long as you play and die three times straight.

Are there any codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are tons of codes out there. Here are some ways to unlock bonus stages:

– Jungle Japes (from Super Smash Bros. Melee): Fight on any Melee stage 10 times.

– Luigi’s Mansion: Use Luigi in 3 Brawls.

– Mario Bros.: Complete Match #19 (Wario Bros.).

– Pokemon Stadium: Fight in the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

– Spear Pillar: Finish Match #25 (The Aura Is With Me).

How do you defeat Taboo? He’s hard!

Games Guru: He’s really hard. The short answer to your question is to use characters that fly because Tabuu is quite a flier. So get Diddy Kong, Peach, Meta Knight, Marth and Game & Watch together because they have the finest air attacks.

Here’s one other tip: Avoid Tabuu’s whip by using the shield and dodge functions. To avoid Tabuu’s other attacks, you’ll be sidestepping, jumping and rolling a lot.

I can’t get anyone to shoot the sandbag far in the homerun derby minigame. Any advice?

Games Guru: Try Bowser. Check out this YouTube link as well. Using Bowser, this guy sent the sandbag over 2,100 feet.

1,539 Comments on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. drbywinner101 // April 19, 2008 at 8:59 am // Reply

kirby and lucario make a good team

2. what is master hand`s final smash?

3. drbywinner101 // April 19, 2008 at 8:57 am // Reply

i will give you a hint.never ever use mr.game and watch for a boss battle.tell me if this helps you

4. drbywinner101 // April 19, 2008 at 8:55 am // Reply

did you know you can unlock dark link,dark mario,and dark master hand?

5. drbywinner101 // April 19, 2008 at 8:53 am // Reply

kirby is soooo the best. His hammer hits great ko`s and his final smash,chef kirby,rocks!he can hit lots of ko`s.plus,you can turn into a rock or something in midair!

6. My favorites are Wolf and Sonic and Pit and R.O.B!

oh yeah if you want stikers and music make a stage were there are convare belts heading to you and somthing behind you, and set it to only the sandbag!

enjoy!

7. How do you unlock Sonic/

8. it’s easy getin characters i have all of them

9. ILoveLucas // April 18, 2008 at 4:06 pm // Reply

Lucas is Definitely my favorite character. All his special attacks are great and he has an almost unavoidable and extremely powerful Final Smash.

10. Try Kirby.His rapid combo attacks to lots of damage in little time.I got Sandbag to go 9599 FEET.

11. ???????????????? // April 17, 2008 at 7:32 pm // Reply

did you know that one stage was from the dimond and pearl series?

12. How do you unlock toon Link

13. brawl mstr // April 16, 2008 at 8:04 pm // Reply

lucas all the way , all moves pk thunder smash style uncontrolable, pk freeze, pk thunder able to control, pk fire.

14. In my opinion, Ike and Meta Knight are AWESOME!!

15. thanks for all the great advice its helped me alot

16. Kirby is the best! you can just swallow up somone and walk off the edge!

17. meta knight rocks and ownes

18. I agree sonic speed 7 you would have a unhappy wii!!!!

19. In cruel Brawl have the alloys follow you to the edge of the field and jump off they usually fall off ( use Kirby or Wario) when you defeat 5 of them like that you’ll get something it worked for me!!

P.S. this game is good.

20. I have not played it,but it’s wickedly fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. although it is somewhat chaotic it is very addictive and nintindo did a great job. If u have a wii it is a MUST buy!

22. I agree with u sonic speed7

23. Who agrees with me that it’s sad that they took pichu out of the Super Smash Bros. series. He was so cool. Sure he was weak, but it’s always fun to have a little of PICHU POWER! :)

24. omg a brawl page!!!

im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. did u guys know that the nakid guy is tabu?

26. wolf 741258963 // April 12, 2008 at 2:05 pm // Reply

All-star rocks.

27. Kirby’s now so totally awesome now.

28. ssb to ssbb. they all are awesome. to unlock sonic and shadow u have to beat classic 10 times with differnt characters and u get shadow as an a assist trophy andto unlock snake u have to play at snakes place where he can call other people 10-15 times there and to unlock toon link u have to beat adventure then go do “the forest” over agian

29. sonic speed 7 // April 12, 2008 at 11:08 am // Reply

does everybody agree with me that if you have a wii you have to have super smash bros brawl or else well you kinda have a unhappy wii

30. As long as no one else uses this name, I’m fine. I have every character from Mario to Wolf, basically all from the subspace Emissary. If anyone needs to ask about a character, give me a call.

31. Wolfmaster12 // April 11, 2008 at 9:02 pm // Reply

Wolf is awesome eccept his spirit move slants upward.

32. ROB IS HOT... // April 11, 2008 at 8:16 pm // Reply

i THINK THIS GAME HOT……

33. Hey Hot Jake I have a bro and he (He brought It to us) and he dreamt I would open up all the charecters, and It came true yesterday!

34. brawl bros // April 10, 2008 at 8:05 pm // Reply

this is how you unlock wolf,R.O.B,Mr. Game & Watch,and sonic and ganondorf 450 brawls for wolf or have him join you in the subspace emissary 160 brawls for R.O.B or have him join you in the sse 250 for Mr. G & W or have him join you in the sse or beat classic with all main charcaters pikachu zelda mario etc 300 for Sonic or beat classic w/ 10 characters 200 for Ganondorf the king of eeeeeevil or beat classic on hard with link or zelda/sheik or have him join you in the sse

-brawl bros

35. This game rocks! I like being Mario, Sonic, Kirby, and the Pokemon Trainer. They are the guys I’m best with!

But also it is so sad! They took out Pichu! ;( ;( :( :( :( :(

36. sonic speed 7 // April 10, 2008 at 3:12 pm // Reply

everybody i found a really easy way to beat event 41 ok heres how set it on easy then pick snake and if you have a gamecube controler do the side c stick it kills them usaully the first hit sometimes second though ps this works with wii mote to i just dont know how to do the easy smash attack

37. Man this game is wicked dude i got all people jiggly puff stinks!

38. I have sonic and lucario and snake and R.O.B and a lot more!!!!!!!!!!

39. Trevty1995 // April 10, 2008 at 8:47 am // Reply

This game is the coolest game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Lucario rocks!

40. Man, I want to get this game so bad. I’m pretty sure I will purchase it once I have significant funds.

41. this game is rocking talking DUDE

42. I think Melee is better than Brawl jus a little bit. sry have a great day =D

43. dito to you manomano

44. Mr. Game & watch // April 9, 2008 at 8:36 am // Reply

u no wats werd, i got al the karacters in 2 weeks!!!

45. R.O.B. is pretty good in Homerun Derby

46. tannerscooter // April 8, 2008 at 8:42 pm // Reply

i love this game. i mostly use Lucario, because he can jump high and has strong attacks

47. This Game is awesome!!!!! I’m waiting to play it tomorrow! PS. Try the Ice Climbers.They rock to my opinion!

48. SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL.WOLF ROCK’S MAN !!!!!!!!!!

49. This is the best wii game ever. I rented it, and we had trouble returning it.

50. This game rocks. You can get Lucario on it!!! He replaced Mewtwo, I think.

1 2 3 24