Super Smash Bros. Brawl

How do you beat the great maze in subspace emissary? I have four different locations!!!

Games Guru: It’s really hard. This video should help you, though:

How can you beat Target Smash Level 5 in under 20 seconds? What are some tips in beating Cruel Brawl in Multi-Man Brawl? What characters have the highest KO rates in their attacks? How do you control R.O.B.’s Final Smash? Which high-jumping character would be good for beating Boss Battle Mode? What is a good technique for beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Thank you.

Games Guru: Wow. You have a lot of questions. Answers for beating Boss Battle mode might help you with your other questions, too:

Don’t button mash. Wait for a pause in their fighting, then hit once or twice. But don’t go wild or they’ll get you. Do a quick multiple attack. Then retreat to somewhere safe to shoot missiles. Dodge the boss’s moves. Use your most powerful strikes like Hammer. Don’t use your heart containers all at once since you don’t have many.

Fox and Ness are great against Duon and Meta Ridley since Fox and Ness have reflectors or absorbers. Pikachu works great with any boss who flies. Just use Thunder. Marth works against a ton of bosses. Just use Counter.

I heard some talk on comments a while back that you can unlock Ridley as a playable character. How can I do that?

Games Guru: You might be able to unlock Ridley by beating Tabuu on any difficulty with Samus playing first on your lineup, as long as you play and die three times straight.

Are there any codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are tons of codes out there. Here are some ways to unlock bonus stages:

– Jungle Japes (from Super Smash Bros. Melee): Fight on any Melee stage 10 times.

– Luigi’s Mansion: Use Luigi in 3 Brawls.

– Mario Bros.: Complete Match #19 (Wario Bros.).

– Pokemon Stadium: Fight in the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

– Spear Pillar: Finish Match #25 (The Aura Is With Me).

How do you defeat Taboo? He’s hard!

Games Guru: He’s really hard. The short answer to your question is to use characters that fly because Tabuu is quite a flier. So get Diddy Kong, Peach, Meta Knight, Marth and Game & Watch together because they have the finest air attacks.

Here’s one other tip: Avoid Tabuu’s whip by using the shield and dodge functions. To avoid Tabuu’s other attacks, you’ll be sidestepping, jumping and rolling a lot.

I can’t get anyone to shoot the sandbag far in the homerun derby minigame. Any advice?

Games Guru: Try Bowser. Check out this YouTube link as well. Using Bowser, this guy sent the sandbag over 2,100 feet.

25 Comments on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. brawlchampion // December 25, 2008 at 8:31 am // Reply

I have every character and every stage. If you need tips or secrets ask me. I’m almost at Tabuu in subspace.

If any of you have spear pillar have you ever seen cressalia? That pokemon hurts. It throws flying disk thingies.

2. brawlchampion // December 25, 2008 at 8:27 am // Reply

there’s another cheat (with wiimote and nunchuk)

In character select screen in brawl or special brawl, choose Samus. Hold Z on the nunchuk then go on to stage select screen. You’ll start as zero suit samus.

3. brawlchampion // December 25, 2008 at 8:22 am // Reply

To get Wolf, you can also beat boss mode with fox or falco or play 450 brawls.

4. i got sonic in clasic mode by using kriby’s smash
    ps i had done 100 brawls.

5. zero suit samus // December 24, 2008 at 5:07 pm // Reply

did you know that ike replaced roy realy

6. I agree with you,camcam.Ganondorf is awesome. his kicks are superior and his special attack rocks the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. shadowroy64- the guide is at GameStop

8. game gurus assistant // December 24, 2008 at 12:13 pm // Reply

if you go to the item menu and turn on all items then turn all off manually the put the super smash ball on then you put on none. Then you go to options and goto stock time stock and put on 99 lives then you play a team battle and have a blue and green team 4 players 2 vs 2 then you play on a bottom row game the brawl stadiums the smash balls pop up every 5 seconds (no one has to get it for a new one).

i hope you enjoy this cheat.🙂

9. 2ndclassrules // December 23, 2008 at 8:00 pm // Reply

That is so awesome that shadowroy64 likes Sonic Unleashed!!!!!!!!!! One of my best games (besides Pacman World and Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando)

10. Waluigi time! // December 22, 2008 at 9:50 am // Reply

shadowroy64, I have been wanting to play that game so bad dude!! Is it pretty cool?

11. Harry Potter4 // December 21, 2008 at 7:43 am // Reply

I rock with snake. Me and my cousin did a ternament it ended with omar beating snake.

12. Harry Potter4 // December 21, 2008 at 7:39 am // Reply

Is there any more codes and can you get the hand on you’re team.I’m also stuck in the maze.I have got to the room with all the characters in it but what do you do next.

13. where on earth is the game guide for sonic unleashed? i beat this game and its almost CHRISTMAS!!! GOD BLESS ALLL!!!

14. use the poke mon traner agenst tabuu use down b to avode that wing blast

15. can any one tell me how to get wolf.

16. Go to the Ruins to get Wolf.

17. It is kind of hard.

18. Jigglypufff dude: Yeah that sounds awesome

19. Waluigi time! // December 16, 2008 at 6:31 pm // Reply

gokirby, what part in the great maze are you having trouble with?

20. HELP!How do you beat the maze in the subspace emmasary

21. I really need help with the great maze. Please help me

22. Jigglypuff Dude // December 6, 2008 at 4:56 pm // Reply

I discovered something! The The Plains part of The Great Maze in Subspace Emissary has the Gritzy Desert music, the The Ruins has the Underground Theme(Super Mario Land) music and the “place where you get Zero Suit Samus and Pikachu” has the Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior music.

23. Jigglypuff Dude // December 6, 2008 at 4:51 pm // Reply

To sonicfan:
    To beat The Great Maze, open the pause menu. You will see Bowser faces.Go to the Bowser faces and then battle the Subspace Glowing characters. Once you beat all of the Subspace characters, go to the Subspace portion of The Great Maze. You will battle Tabuu. Once you beat him, I don’t know what happens next.

Yours Truly,
    Jigglypuff Dude

24. Jigglypuff Dude // December 6, 2008 at 3:37 pm // Reply

Hey Boo! I was thinking you, me, justsayinghi and shadowroy64 could do a friend battle. I erased it all and i’ll try to get more characters via Subspace Emissary and i’ll try to spare some time to make my name Captain Falcon because I rock with him.

25. How do you beat The Great Maze thing in Subspace Emissary?