Super Smash Bros. Brawl

How do you beat the great maze in subspace emissary? I have four different locations!!!

Games Guru: It’s really hard. This video should help you, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5kxPjzfNI

How can you beat Target Smash Level 5 in under 20 seconds? What are some tips in beating Cruel Brawl in Multi-Man Brawl? What characters have the highest KO rates in their attacks? How do you control R.O.B.’s Final Smash? Which high-jumping character would be good for beating Boss Battle Mode? What is a good technique for beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Thank you.

Games Guru: Wow. You have a lot of questions. Answers for beating Boss Battle mode might help you with your other questions, too:

Don’t button mash. Wait for a pause in their fighting, then hit once or twice. But don’t go wild or they’ll get you. Do a quick multiple attack. Then retreat to somewhere safe to shoot missiles. Dodge the boss’s moves. Use your most powerful strikes like Hammer. Don’t use your heart containers all at once since you don’t have many.

Fox and Ness are great against Duon and Meta Ridley since Fox and Ness have reflectors or absorbers. Pikachu works great with any boss who flies. Just use Thunder. Marth works against a ton of bosses. Just use Counter.

I heard some talk on comments a while back that you can unlock Ridley as a playable character. How can I do that?

Games Guru: You might be able to unlock Ridley by beating Tabuu on any difficulty with Samus playing first on your lineup, as long as you play and die three times straight.

Are there any codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are tons of codes out there. Here are some ways to unlock bonus stages:

– Jungle Japes (from Super Smash Bros. Melee): Fight on any Melee stage 10 times.

– Luigi’s Mansion: Use Luigi in 3 Brawls.

– Mario Bros.: Complete Match #19 (Wario Bros.).

– Pokemon Stadium: Fight in the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

– Spear Pillar: Finish Match #25 (The Aura Is With Me).

How do you defeat Taboo? He’s hard!

Games Guru: He’s really hard. The short answer to your question is to use characters that fly because Tabuu is quite a flier. So get Diddy Kong, Peach, Meta Knight, Marth and Game & Watch together because they have the finest air attacks.

Here’s one other tip: Avoid Tabuu’s whip by using the shield and dodge functions. To avoid Tabuu’s other attacks, you’ll be sidestepping, jumping and rolling a lot.

I can’t get anyone to shoot the sandbag far in the homerun derby minigame. Any advice?

Games Guru: Try Bowser. Check out this YouTube link as well. Using Bowser, this guy sent the sandbag over 2,100 feet.

1,539 Comments on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. I am awsome with ike anyone done brawl againest com on the hardest?

2. I really OWN With Snake, dedede and Mr. game and watch. I also wish you could play as your own mii in the game.

3. I play tonight so If you could tell me what taunt you are going to use In the begining please tell me!

And I’ll rate your skills I”ll do an upward tuant!!!

please rate my fighting skills if you fight me!!!!!

4. dark hound // May 2, 2008 at 11:19 am // Reply

yo guys im new i love super smash bro.s brawl its awsome i think i have every charecter im best with toon link link meta knight and sonic

5. Actually, a kid from school hacked the game and plays as boss characters.

6. legendary freak // May 1, 2008 at 3:13 pm // Reply

I am best with Mario Pit Meta knight Pikachu Lucario and PokeMon Trainer.I only need a few more people to win the game!

7. Dark link and dark toon link should already a part of their clothing keep changing color until you find the one with red eyes

8. how do u get dark link and dark toon link and other charaters that can be dark

9. I Beat the SSE 10 times!

10. Sheik is a great fighter lady, the only hting that distracts her… is… peaches tea!?!?

11. how do you defeat the great maze

12. P.S. I forgot R.O.B, but I got him in the Subspace Emissary anyway.

13. My wiis connected to the internet.

If I were you and you saw someone do the upward pose RUN because thats ME!

I play on friday nights!

please tell me the pose you’ll do when the fight starts so I can recongnize you?!

14. hey Blah yes it does work in sse mode i cant explain wolfs because its too long but to get toon link you equip link gannon and zelda on your team in the forest and go through the first door you see and jigglypuff you just go through the swamp

15. WOLF HUNTER :\ // April 27, 2008 at 8:57 am // Reply

Super Smash Bro’s Brawl is the best game EVER!!!!! It is way better than Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn!!!!

P.S. to get Mewtwo trophy beat Allstar on intense

16. Meta Knight // April 27, 2008 at 5:27 am // Reply

U CANT PLAY AS TABUU

only with action replay

17. please provide secret hidden people? [just say the names and how to get them]

18. Dear cool 5221, Here are some ways to unlock some characters.Captian Falcon, complete classic in under 12 min.or play in 70 vs matches. Falco,complete 100 man brawl or brawl 50 times. Ganondorf, beat classic on hard with zelda or link, or brawl 200 times. Lucario, complete 5 target tests,or brawl 100 times. I’ll post some more later. [ anyone can use these]

19. kirbysuperstar // April 26, 2008 at 2:33 pm // Reply

I beat the subspace emissary last boss (tabuu) using in this order:

-kirby

-meta knight

-fox

-falco

-marth

-bowser

Hope this helps.

20. pokemonluvr // April 26, 2008 at 12:14 pm // Reply

I got every character in 5 days!

21. pokemonluvr // April 26, 2008 at 12:12 pm // Reply

Yeah How and Mallow and Geno aren’t even bosses.

22. pokemonluvr // April 26, 2008 at 12:10 pm // Reply

Victor my favorites are Pit, Falco, Wolf, Ike, Mario and Yoshi and I heard that cheat on a cheat site.

23. pokemonluvr // April 26, 2008 at 12:05 pm // Reply

Jhon and Victor, you have to beat SE because that is how you get Boss Mode.

24. is there hidden charaters not like hidden like sonic? if so tell me please!!!

25. is taboo a real playable character?

if so, i want proof

26. scorpion999 // April 25, 2008 at 4:09 pm // Reply

I think that they should let you play as your Mii in Brawl. That would be awesome! In the next game of Super Smash Bros, they should have these characters: Cyrus(Pokemon Diamond & Pearl), Slash,(Guitar Hero 3), The Hero(Drawn to Life), Wilfre(Drawn to Life), Ben 10(Ben 10:Protector of Earth), and Darth Vader(Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga). Oh and they should make that guy from Brain Age an assist trophy.

27. is there extra chachaters and if so how do you get them?

28. is there extra chachters and if so how do you get them?

29. 9fire8dragon // April 24, 2008 at 5:32 pm // Reply

to unlock everyone do special brawl or do 500 matches

30. To unlock ROB get 200 trophies.

31. No get Taboo! Guy must have Action Replay Max.

32. scorpion999 // April 23, 2008 at 7:44 pm // Reply

In Super Smash Bros. Meele Fox was the best character but now Mr. Game &Watch can beathim. Oh by the way my friends and I decided that these are the best characters in SSBB:Wolf,Lucario,Snake,Sonic,Mr. Game & Watch,Pit,Meta Knight and Ike. But it’s sad that Pichu, Mewtwo, Dr. Mario, Roy and Igglybuff got taken off. 8-(

33. To unlock most characters, you can have them join you in SSE. This doesn’t work with toon link, wolf, or jigglypuff.

34. I got HIS WORLD music for Green Hills

35. To Ruler: You Can’t get Tabuu

36. I was reading about this online and I saw that some guy got Tabuu and this is how you get him. Beat SSE 10 times and then it says “Challenger approaching.” Beat the challenger (Tabuu) and then Tabuu joins the Brawl.

37. drbywinner101 // April 22, 2008 at 3:59 pm // Reply

to get toon link,you have to beat every level of classic

38. Beat boss mode as fox or falco (I don’t know if you have to beat subspace emasery or not!)

Enjoy Wolf! :)

39. kirby is good but lucario is slow. pit is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. How do you get Wolf?

41. to get toon link(toon link is the link from the legend of zelda wind waker and phantom hour glass)beat classic mode with link

42. To How?: You Don’t there are only 35 playable characters none of those you mentioned are one of them, but you can get them as trophies.

43. bawl dude 3,000 // April 21, 2008 at 12:37 pm // Reply

to unlock ganondrof aka ganodrok beat classic mode with link or zelda on hard or above

44. bawl dude 3,000 // April 21, 2008 at 12:34 pm // Reply

to unlock toon link beat subspace. then beat classic mode

45. i beat boss battles on very hard difficulty and when you beat it you get the porkey statue trophie

46. Sonic is COOL!

47. To How?, they are NOT, I repeat NOT playable characters. They are just bosses.

48. The place Spear Pillar is awesome netheir Dialga, Palkia, or Cresslia comes out.

49. How do you unlock Master Chief, Geno, Mallow, Master Hand, Tabuu, Crazy Hand, Ridley, and Meta Ridley as playable characters?

50. i LOVE king dedede