Super Smash Bros. Brawl

How do you beat the great maze in subspace emissary? I have four different locations!!!

Games Guru: It’s really hard. This video should help you, though:

How can you beat Target Smash Level 5 in under 20 seconds? What are some tips in beating Cruel Brawl in Multi-Man Brawl? What characters have the highest KO rates in their attacks? How do you control R.O.B.’s Final Smash? Which high-jumping character would be good for beating Boss Battle Mode? What is a good technique for beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Thank you.

Games Guru: Wow. You have a lot of questions. Answers for beating Boss Battle mode might help you with your other questions, too:

Don’t button mash. Wait for a pause in their fighting, then hit once or twice. But don’t go wild or they’ll get you. Do a quick multiple attack. Then retreat to somewhere safe to shoot missiles. Dodge the boss’s moves. Use your most powerful strikes like Hammer. Don’t use your heart containers all at once since you don’t have many.

Fox and Ness are great against Duon and Meta Ridley since Fox and Ness have reflectors or absorbers. Pikachu works great with any boss who flies. Just use Thunder. Marth works against a ton of bosses. Just use Counter.

I heard some talk on comments a while back that you can unlock Ridley as a playable character. How can I do that?

Games Guru: You might be able to unlock Ridley by beating Tabuu on any difficulty with Samus playing first on your lineup, as long as you play and die three times straight.

Are there any codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are tons of codes out there. Here are some ways to unlock bonus stages:

– Jungle Japes (from Super Smash Bros. Melee): Fight on any Melee stage 10 times.

– Luigi’s Mansion: Use Luigi in 3 Brawls.

– Mario Bros.: Complete Match #19 (Wario Bros.).

– Pokemon Stadium: Fight in the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

– Spear Pillar: Finish Match #25 (The Aura Is With Me).

How do you defeat Taboo? He’s hard!

Games Guru: He’s really hard. The short answer to your question is to use characters that fly because Tabuu is quite a flier. So get Diddy Kong, Peach, Meta Knight, Marth and Game & Watch together because they have the finest air attacks.

Here’s one other tip: Avoid Tabuu’s whip by using the shield and dodge functions. To avoid Tabuu’s other attacks, you’ll be sidestepping, jumping and rolling a lot.

I can’t get anyone to shoot the sandbag far in the homerun derby minigame. Any advice?

Games Guru: Try Bowser. Check out this YouTube link as well. Using Bowser, this guy sent the sandbag over 2,100 feet.

25 Comments on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. Supersonic: Minister, I have had this game for almost a year

2. Waluigi time! // January 21, 2009 at 10:02 am // Reply

To sneezy, Zant is one of the main villains in The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

3. grassruler888 // January 18, 2009 at 8:37 pm // Reply

Zant is the false king of shadows from the legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

4. how do you get wolf?

5. who’s zant?

6. at least we can be tabuu and ridley.

tabuu/1,000,000battles and beat sse 30 times.
    ridley/beat tabuu on any level within the first 3 death with samus.

7. Waluigi time! // January 14, 2009 at 4:39 pm // Reply

Here is a list of characters i wish you could be- Waluigi, Shadow the Hedgehog, Zant, Silver, Dr Eggman, Shadow Mario, Sonic’s werehog form, and Wario from Master of Disguise!

8. who dares challenge me at ssbb i own wit lucas

9. Waluigi time! // January 13, 2009 at 11:11 am // Reply

This is my favorite Super Smash Bros. game out of all 3. But I think they should make another one. It would be awesome if you were able to control Zant or Waluigi!!

10. dear Super Sonic,

A: ancent minester

11. I’ve got this game rented and it’s AWESOME!! Quiz! Which one is R.O.B. in disgise?
    A: ancent minester
    B: Robot that fights lucas and pokemon traner faces
    C: Rayqaza
    D: none of the above
    OK! Answers please! P.S. Some bosses me and my friend faced them!!

12. i think this game might be awsome

13. coolest game ever

14. i am best with toon link but i cant wait to unlock wolf

15. there is one team that can beat me to get away from pokemon traner to doge lazer eyes fly with pit pick up the home run bat with bowser and do a mega hit

16. 300% or one hit kill

17. stay away from evry thing on 300%

18. never put diddy kong on levle 9 (his smash is imposible to doge)

19. Awesomedude // January 4, 2009 at 9:32 pm // Reply

If I were you,then I would use your best characters with Tabuu.I used my all-star team of(in the order I used them) Sonic,Kirby,Luigi,C.Falcon,Ike,then I finished him off with Ganondorf.

20. Sonic Wolf and Kirby are my three favorite charecters in the game.

21. Meta Falcon // January 4, 2009 at 7:20 am // Reply

Lucario:What is worst on Special Brawl?

22. Meta Falcon // January 4, 2009 at 7:17 am // Reply

Hey SnakeEater to get Snake Fast,do your First 15 Brawls on Shadow Moses Island. That will give you Ness, Marth(if you DID’NT do Classic or you did but you didn’t beat him) and Solid Snake.

23. do you know about a flash game called super smash flash 2 0.4a

24. How do you get snake fast?

25. if you are fiting ice climbers be bowser