Super Smash Bros. Brawl

How do you beat the great maze in subspace emissary? I have four different locations!!!

Games Guru: It’s really hard. This video should help you, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5kxPjzfNI

How can you beat Target Smash Level 5 in under 20 seconds? What are some tips in beating Cruel Brawl in Multi-Man Brawl? What characters have the highest KO rates in their attacks? How do you control R.O.B.’s Final Smash? Which high-jumping character would be good for beating Boss Battle Mode? What is a good technique for beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Thank you.

Games Guru: Wow. You have a lot of questions. Answers for beating Boss Battle mode might help you with your other questions, too:

Don’t button mash. Wait for a pause in their fighting, then hit once or twice. But don’t go wild or they’ll get you. Do a quick multiple attack. Then retreat to somewhere safe to shoot missiles. Dodge the boss’s moves. Use your most powerful strikes like Hammer. Don’t use your heart containers all at once since you don’t have many.

Fox and Ness are great against Duon and Meta Ridley since Fox and Ness have reflectors or absorbers. Pikachu works great with any boss who flies. Just use Thunder. Marth works against a ton of bosses. Just use Counter.

I heard some talk on comments a while back that you can unlock Ridley as a playable character. How can I do that?

Games Guru: You might be able to unlock Ridley by beating Tabuu on any difficulty with Samus playing first on your lineup, as long as you play and die three times straight.

Are there any codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are tons of codes out there. Here are some ways to unlock bonus stages:

– Jungle Japes (from Super Smash Bros. Melee): Fight on any Melee stage 10 times.

– Luigi’s Mansion: Use Luigi in 3 Brawls.

– Mario Bros.: Complete Match #19 (Wario Bros.).

– Pokemon Stadium: Fight in the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

– Spear Pillar: Finish Match #25 (The Aura Is With Me).

How do you defeat Taboo? He’s hard!

Games Guru: He’s really hard. The short answer to your question is to use characters that fly because Tabuu is quite a flier. So get Diddy Kong, Peach, Meta Knight, Marth and Game & Watch together because they have the finest air attacks.

Here’s one other tip: Avoid Tabuu’s whip by using the shield and dodge functions. To avoid Tabuu’s other attacks, you’ll be sidestepping, jumping and rolling a lot.

I can’t get anyone to shoot the sandbag far in the homerun derby minigame. Any advice?

Games Guru: Try Bowser. Check out this YouTube link as well. Using Bowser, this guy sent the sandbag over 2,100 feet.

1,539 Comments on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. Ike master // April 22, 2014 at 7:09 pm // Reply

I recommend you use Ike, Pikachu Lucario and Peach

2. my best charecters are snake,toonlink,and ness.(anyone reccomend a charecter??)

3. Pit and Toon Link are the best characters in the game

• supergamerguru // March 24, 2014 at 2:52 pm // Reply

the best characters in smash bros in my opinion are olimar,mr game and watch,and zelda. you may think there terrible but if you use them correctly and perfectly .they are UNSTOPPABLE

4. I know a glitch where you are jigglypuff at the bridge of elden. Then get a smash ball. Wait until the bridge is destroyed. when it is being repaired, jump in it. Right when you are inside the bridge(while it is being repaired) us the smash ball. It will make him perminatly giant or until he is knocked out.

5. Capt.Mario111 // January 8, 2014 at 8:53 pm // Reply

Wolf is awesome

6. master of gaming // December 21, 2013 at 10:43 pm // Reply

waluigi,megaman,mewtwo,pichu,
    and dr.mario are all hack to play characters in ssbb

7. If you want to beat the last boss but keep getting blown off by his wing attack well you can dodge it by putting up your shield and right as your about to get hit roll on the ground and if you did it right you should dodge it

8. WARIO WARIO WARIO WARIO and link or toon link

9. I think Toon Link and PIt are the best characters (I’m nearly unbeatable with either of them.)

10. Capt.Mario111 // November 10, 2013 at 1:02 pm // Reply

Is it possible to get pichu in super smash bros brawl

11. Game master // October 5, 2013 at 5:12 pm // Reply

Oh also to start the game as zero suit samus when u pick your player press samus then hold minus until the battle starts then congrats u did it

12. Game master // October 5, 2013 at 4:52 pm // Reply

Srry i have not been on much

13. Capt.Mario111 // September 30, 2013 at 7:33 pm // Reply

How do you get jigglypuff in smash bros brawl

14. Anything(almost)

15. Ask me questions guys

16. I want number 4

17. Capt.Mario111 // August 20, 2013 at 4:55 pm // Reply

Making new game called smash bros 4 with mega man animal crossing villager and Wii Fit trainer I hope Mewthree is going to be in instead of mewtwo

18. for MOST bosses (except RAYQUAZA) electrical based attack work REALLY WELL. Zelda’s aerial side A attack direct hit is electrical. my bro beat the REAL tabuu(story mode) on intense difficulty without dying by using Zelda

19. I beat the game got all characters and stages

20. Rumor has it Nintendo is making smash bros. universe, for 3ds and wii U

21. Melee rocks // August 8, 2013 at 3:45 pm // Reply

Try using Ike for endless brawl I got 79 KOs with him

22. Melee rocks // August 8, 2013 at 3:28 pm // Reply

I’m awesome with king dedede

23. Jigglypuff wolf and toon link are the last characters to unlock if your going for
    100 percent like I am

24. Meta knight is way to overpowered don’t believe me check the Internet

25. Go on wi fi mode and if you see sonic do a taunt as a first move in basic brawl that is me

26. Gavin10140 // July 28, 2013 at 1:51 pm // Reply

Mario being the first Nintendo character I have to say he is my favorite. Next Luigi, bowser, link, toon link, then last but not least snake. Snake is last cause he is the best boss fighter.

27. You can unlock the locked unlockable Lock-Man by doing a backflip while slicing a pineapple in midair, then beating the game 9001 times in a row without losing a life on intense difficulty, jk XD.

28. I heard a rumor that if you play the story mode 3 times in a row you can get MEWTWO
    is this true?

29. nintendenfan // July 3, 2013 at 6:51 pm // Reply

My epic team is Luigi,Diddykong,D.k,yoshi,toon link,pit,ice climbers,R.O.B,Kirby,olimar,Fox,capt.falcon,Ness,Lucas,and Mr.game and watch:)

Sometimes sonic
    P.s I don’t own the game

30. They ARE making a fourth! New characters include Megaman, Villager, and -get this- WII FIT TRAINER!

31. My epic team is composed of Luigi, Lucas, Toon Link, and Ness!

32. SNAKE ALL THE WAY

33. MDofficial // May 26, 2013 at 8:49 pm // Reply

I ACTUALY beat the game in single player. Then my Wii broke, and I had to do it all over again >:(

34. Ash 100 (Ashermd in mc) // May 18, 2013 at 11:34 am // Reply

how do u get Toon link

• Go to the Forest level in the Subspace Emissary after you beat it. Early in the level, you will see an out of place door. Go into the door and you will be sent into a brawl with Toon Link. Beat him and you will unlock him

35. kirby is THE BEST!; I used kirby, link, snake, king dedede, and peach

36. my lucky characters toon link, but in some stages, its link or mario!

• EarthboundGuyNess // May 8, 2013 at 4:23 pm // Reply

Ness and Lucas play like each other, so i prefer ness

• Luigiten1 // June 30, 2013 at 12:10 pm //

Ness and Lucas do play like each other, but only in their Special Attacks. Even there, their Special Attacks have different effects.

Lucas is a better choice. His smashes launch better than Ness does.

37. ssbb player // April 27, 2013 at 8:01 pm // Reply

i didnt need cheats at old. to me it was easy. im best with kirby

38. dungeonexplorrer // April 6, 2013 at 7:19 am // Reply

I LIKE IKE AND CAPT.FALCON

39. anyone want to know how to get sonic????

• after a battle there may be a screen that says challenger approaching or something like that when it does, there will be someone like sonic or ganondorf or snake or toon link…

• find all the doors. When you have 5 left, press +, and it will show you where they are. It also shows you which doors lead where

• king dedede // June 12, 2013 at 6:47 pm // Reply

You can either earn him before the Tabuu battle in Adventure mode, or beat Classic with 10 characters.

• You either can unlock him by fighting tabuu or unlock him by playing classic with mario

40. super awesome kid // March 25, 2013 at 8:16 am // Reply

hey does anyone have the meta ridley cause i did the exact same thing he said but never got him please reply if you have him

41. ''sorry'' i destroyed you at this game // March 23, 2013 at 9:51 am // Reply

has anyone have the meta ridley please tell me cause i do not want to risk not getting him the way they said above and start subspace emissary all over again please help thank ya

42. aloudplayer // March 21, 2013 at 2:38 pm // Reply

which character should I use to get wolf and jigglypuff in subspace emissary?

• you dont get them in subspace

• you dont get them in the subspace emissary

• You CAN unlock them. Wolf, I recommend bringing link or someone balanced. To unlock him, first beat the Subspace Emissary, then head through a door in the Ruins that will appear in a easy-to-find place until a cutscene rolls that shows Wolf. SURVIVAL is the name of the game for this brawl. Jigglypuff, find the new door in the Swamp. If you just go through these levels, you’ll find it.

43. HOW DO YOU BEAT TABUU ON BOSSBATLLES?!?

44. Sonic the Brawlhog // March 15, 2013 at 12:32 pm // Reply

Sooo cool! I love I just unlocked snake. Sonic, Kirby, Meta Knight, and Pit is the best!

45. i am stuck in the great maze please help me on this. i have to find lucas,wario,luigi,snake,mr.game and watch,ike,the ice climbers,lucario,marth,ganindorf,and raqaza

46. how do you get wolf