Super Smash Bros. Brawl

How do you beat the great maze in subspace emissary? I have four different locations!!!

Games Guru: It’s really hard. This video should help you, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5kxPjzfNI

How can you beat Target Smash Level 5 in under 20 seconds? What are some tips in beating Cruel Brawl in Multi-Man Brawl? What characters have the highest KO rates in their attacks? How do you control R.O.B.’s Final Smash? Which high-jumping character would be good for beating Boss Battle Mode? What is a good technique for beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Thank you.

Games Guru: Wow. You have a lot of questions. Answers for beating Boss Battle mode might help you with your other questions, too:

Don’t button mash. Wait for a pause in their fighting, then hit once or twice. But don’t go wild or they’ll get you. Do a quick multiple attack. Then retreat to somewhere safe to shoot missiles. Dodge the boss’s moves. Use your most powerful strikes like Hammer. Don’t use your heart containers all at once since you don’t have many.

Fox and Ness are great against Duon and Meta Ridley since Fox and Ness have reflectors or absorbers. Pikachu works great with any boss who flies. Just use Thunder. Marth works against a ton of bosses. Just use Counter.

I heard some talk on comments a while back that you can unlock Ridley as a playable character. How can I do that?

Games Guru: You might be able to unlock Ridley by beating Tabuu on any difficulty with Samus playing first on your lineup, as long as you play and die three times straight.

Are there any codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are tons of codes out there. Here are some ways to unlock bonus stages:

– Jungle Japes (from Super Smash Bros. Melee): Fight on any Melee stage 10 times.

– Luigi’s Mansion: Use Luigi in 3 Brawls.

– Mario Bros.: Complete Match #19 (Wario Bros.).

– Pokemon Stadium: Fight in the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

– Spear Pillar: Finish Match #25 (The Aura Is With Me).

How do you defeat Taboo? He’s hard!

Games Guru: He’s really hard. The short answer to your question is to use characters that fly because Tabuu is quite a flier. So get Diddy Kong, Peach, Meta Knight, Marth and Game & Watch together because they have the finest air attacks.

Here’s one other tip: Avoid Tabuu’s whip by using the shield and dodge functions. To avoid Tabuu’s other attacks, you’ll be sidestepping, jumping and rolling a lot.

I can’t get anyone to shoot the sandbag far in the homerun derby minigame. Any advice?

Games Guru: Try Bowser. Check out this YouTube link as well. Using Bowser, this guy sent the sandbag over 2,100 feet.

1,539 Comments on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. kev killer // July 5, 2008 at 9:45 pm // Reply

TO GET WOLF, U HAVE TO GO TO THE RUINS. GO TO THE PART WHERE U ARE GOING DOWN ON A PLATFORM WITH THESE HUGE CRYSTAL THINGIES POPING OUT. WHEN U SEE THE FIRST DOOR, SKIP IT AND THEN GO INTO THE NEXT DOOR. YOU’LL FIND HIM THERE.

2. kev killer // July 5, 2008 at 9:38 pm // Reply

BRAWL is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I beat the game and got all the characters but it is still really fun.

3. kev killer // July 5, 2008 at 9:35 pm // Reply

TO GET TOON LINK, GO TO THE FOREST IN SUBSPACE EMISIONARY AND GO TO THE FIRST DOOR U SEE.HE IS REALLY HARD TO BEAT. IT TOOK ME AROUND 11 TRIES.

4. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 5, 2008 at 7:23 pm // Reply

Who’s your favorite character, stage, trophy, item, boss, sticker, Subspasce Ammisary level, enemy, Subspasce Ammisery scene, Pokeball and Assist Trophy? My favorite character’s Meta-knight, my favorite stage is Yoshi’s Island Brawl, my favorite trophy is Striker Daisy, my favorite item is Smash Ball, my favorite boss is Rayquaza, my favorite sticker is Superstar Mario, my favorite Subspacse Ammisary level is the research facility, my favorite enemy is the Gamyga, my favorite scene is the one when Waddle Dee’s walk past Luigi and he thinks they’re ghosts. My favorite Pokeball’s Kyogre and my favorite assist Trophy’s Hammer Bro.

5. I’ll try to answer questions as long as I’m at home. I know a lot about the game, although some Subspace questions may cover material that I do not know about. After all, I don’t do the Subspace mode very often.

6. Wolfo,

With Snake, do a Down Taunt in Shadow Moses Island. If nobody attacks you, messages appear! Also, you can do the same thing with the Star Fox characters, just on Star Fox stages.

7. I have all of the characters. This isn’t to a specific person, but you can just brawl a lot and the unlockable characters will appear. Then you get All-Star mode!

P.S. After you clear a stage in All-Star mode, you might see a trophy to your left. Grab it! It’s a free trophy!

P.P.S. I haven’t read all of the comments on this page, OK?

8. smashtasmrules // July 5, 2008 at 10:46 am // Reply

My best character is Kirby. He’s awesome.

9. smashtasmrules // July 5, 2008 at 10:45 am // Reply

Wolfo, to call people with Snake, go to Shadow Moses Island stage, and press his down taunt extremely fast.

10. spongey guy // July 3, 2008 at 11:34 pm // Reply

i own it…how DO you beat the great maze too

1 22 23 24 25 26 116