Super Smash Bros. Brawl

How do you beat the great maze in subspace emissary? I have four different locations!!!

Games Guru: It’s really hard. This video should help you, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5kxPjzfNI

How can you beat Target Smash Level 5 in under 20 seconds? What are some tips in beating Cruel Brawl in Multi-Man Brawl? What characters have the highest KO rates in their attacks? How do you control R.O.B.’s Final Smash? Which high-jumping character would be good for beating Boss Battle Mode? What is a good technique for beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Thank you.

Games Guru: Wow. You have a lot of questions. Answers for beating Boss Battle mode might help you with your other questions, too:

Don’t button mash. Wait for a pause in their fighting, then hit once or twice. But don’t go wild or they’ll get you. Do a quick multiple attack. Then retreat to somewhere safe to shoot missiles. Dodge the boss’s moves. Use your most powerful strikes like Hammer. Don’t use your heart containers all at once since you don’t have many.

Fox and Ness are great against Duon and Meta Ridley since Fox and Ness have reflectors or absorbers. Pikachu works great with any boss who flies. Just use Thunder. Marth works against a ton of bosses. Just use Counter.

I heard some talk on comments a while back that you can unlock Ridley as a playable character. How can I do that?

Games Guru: You might be able to unlock Ridley by beating Tabuu on any difficulty with Samus playing first on your lineup, as long as you play and die three times straight.

Are there any codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are tons of codes out there. Here are some ways to unlock bonus stages:

– Jungle Japes (from Super Smash Bros. Melee): Fight on any Melee stage 10 times.

– Luigi’s Mansion: Use Luigi in 3 Brawls.

– Mario Bros.: Complete Match #19 (Wario Bros.).

– Pokemon Stadium: Fight in the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

– Spear Pillar: Finish Match #25 (The Aura Is With Me).

How do you defeat Taboo? He’s hard!

Games Guru: He’s really hard. The short answer to your question is to use characters that fly because Tabuu is quite a flier. So get Diddy Kong, Peach, Meta Knight, Marth and Game & Watch together because they have the finest air attacks.

Here’s one other tip: Avoid Tabuu’s whip by using the shield and dodge functions. To avoid Tabuu’s other attacks, you’ll be sidestepping, jumping and rolling a lot.

I can’t get anyone to shoot the sandbag far in the homerun derby minigame. Any advice?

Games Guru: Try Bowser. Check out this YouTube link as well. Using Bowser, this guy sent the sandbag over 2,100 feet.

57 Comments on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. I want to see Metal Sonic in the next SSB game!

2. scribblenaut // February 6, 2010 at 7:57 am // Reply

hey! if they have capt olmar they need maxwell from scribblenauts

3. halaswisscheese // February 4, 2010 at 6:49 pm // Reply

If they come out with a new super smash bros. samus’s final smash should deffinately be hypermode. they should also let you be some hunters Metroid Prime Hunters as fighters.

4. Sorry I meant LATER not LATTER! I want to see Marx in the next SSB game!

5. All right tell me who YOU want to see in the next ssb game! I want a lot of people but for now I will just say three: Waluigi Knuckles and Shadow. I’ll say another person every time I post a comment! See you latter!

6. ilovebrawl24 // January 29, 2010 at 5:53 pm // Reply

ive goten ALL the characters in just 2 WEEKS!!!

• yeah well have ya unlocked ridley if you did then

• yeah well have ya unlocked ridley if you did then you are awsome ive been looking up how to unlock ridley for at least A YEAR and if you have tell me his smash ball beacause i know what it is ;)

• Eat Sonic's (My) Dust! // March 13, 2010 at 4:44 pm //

what is his final smash? And how do you get him and the Master Hand as playable characters?

• I got all the characters in just 9 days! If you want, I’ll tell you my secret…

• Metaknight // March 10, 2010 at 4:37 pm //

Please,Tell us!

• I Am Me! // March 13, 2010 at 4:29 pm //

Just do a bazillion 1-stock battles as pikachu, damage ratio= 2.0, and just use down b on the enemy (i use one peach, and then just keep going). But, if you have a good (“cheap”) move w/ someone else, that works, 2. So just keep that up and you’ll get the peoples pretty quick.

7. When is the next one comin out?

8. Can you get toon link in Subspace Emmisnanary?

9. This game is BEAST!!!!!!!

10. I have all charcters and I pwn with Wolf.”Whats the matter scared?”

11. Red Poke'oopa: Riolu // December 31, 2009 at 11:38 am // Reply

I KNOW A WAY TO GET TONS OF STICKERS:
    1. Make a stage that:
    has a place 4 player 2+
    brings ALL items 2 1 place
    2.do a 1 stock bawl+HAVE ONLY SANDBAGS ON!
    3. P1 attacks Sandbags. P2 gos into ‘the place.
    4.Do it for… u decide. (If u want 2, switch off)
    5.Jump off to gain…EVERYTHING U COLLECTED!
    Thanks Youtube!
    *sigh* Reposting…

12. halaswisscheese // December 30, 2009 at 1:44 pm // Reply

By any chance, does anyone know how to get a hammer to crack open a challenge?

13. To unlock Zelda: Ocorina of Time demo, beat Subspace and use the hammer on its cartridge.

14. Yo I’m buying this game next week so I’m going to become part of this page.

15. How do you beat Toon

Link and wolf?

• an observer who has beat this game 7 times // January 7, 2010 at 9:52 am // Reply

once you beat the game wolf is in the ruins once you get past the elevator there will be a door floating go though and then you MUST beat wolf (hint dodge his attacks and knock him off the map and keep him off!) .Toon link is in the forest just after your first fight(you know when the screen flashes and you cant move on until you beat all the enemys?) there will be a door where there was not one before (and heres your hint try to get him on the catapult or if a hammer apeers GET IT QUICK!!!!!

16. How do you get Wolf without using adventure mode. (Im only at the part with Link and Yoshi!!!!!!!)

• To get Wolf, do alot of group brawls. Eventually he will appear as a challenger after you get Toon Link.

• Eat Sonic's (My) Dust! // March 13, 2010 at 4:49 pm // Reply

Yeah, just look at my older comment under my other name(I Am Me!)It says to do a lot of 1 stock brawls w/ 2.0 damage as Pikachu against ONE level one peach. just do that a lot of times.

• king dedede // May 9, 2010 at 12:00 pm // Reply

An easy way to earn Wolf is to complete Boss Battle mode with Fox.

17. when Snake,do your tont then have somebuty punch you

18. how do you get wolf?

19. Best Characters:
    Speed: Obviously Sonic
    Power: Bowser. (Note- He is extremely slow.)

If you get to be good with Bowser, His Final Smash is very good. Sonic’s final smash is easy to control on Final Destination. Kirby has a weak final smash, it only really weakens people a little bit. The best final smash is probabaly Link’s for close range and Sonic’s for turning into someone else. If you can’t choose between Link or Toon Link, choose Toon Link for speed and Link for Power. Another note, you can get internet on the wii settings. If Both you and a friend have an online Brawl account, you can do multiple things together. But I reccomend a phone. You can ask Gamemaster the rest of the questions. And me.

• Eat Sonic's (My) Dust! // March 13, 2010 at 4:55 pm // Reply

I’d like to point out that toon link as WAY weaker than he should be, so be either Link or Marth, who is a better choice. Toon Link doesn’t get as much speed as he loses power, so Link is better for an all-around swordsman, Ike as a stronger but slower swordsman, and Marth as a faster yet weaker swordsman. Oh, and who’d win a race between Ganondorf vs. Snake vs. Bowser vs. Wario vs. Ike vs. Donkey Kong?

20. Many people have said a Super Smash bros is not possible for ds because it has a to small memory bank or whatever but look how much memory pokemon platinum has. you can catch 493 pokemon for goodness sakes! it is possible to have a Nintendo DS version

• Salamence101 // December 18, 2009 at 2:00 pm // Reply

remember that in pokemon games, everything is 2-D and the pokemon don’t even move. In brawl, everything is 3-d and the characters move and fight. It took tens of thousands frames of motion to make the characters fight, react to being hit, etc… And that’s only the free-for-all. The SSE would take up even more space.

• SUPER SMASH BROS DS COULD BE POSSIBLe since the games are in 2.5d like new super mario bros) just take those graphics and turn it into a multiplayer fighting game.

• I wanted them to make a DS version when I didnt have a Wii. ( It would be nice portable for a 12 hour car trip.)

21. HI! I’ll be helping with select games like this. If you need help, I’m your guy!

• the great king of evil,ganondorf // December 11, 2009 at 7:33 pm // Reply

yes,i can’t kill galom or what ever his name is

• Mr.Game and Watch, the denzim of Flat Zone // January 17, 2010 at 11:53 am // Reply

My brother only beats Tabuu when he is alone.Is it possible to beat Tabuu on 2 Player???

• Eat Sonic's (My) Dust! // March 13, 2010 at 5:05 pm //

Yeah, it’s actually easier to do it w/ two players, because you give out more damage in the same amount of time, so Tabuu can’t avoid both of you at the same time.

22. I’m waiting to get this game is it fun?

23. Red Poke'oopa: Riolu // November 28, 2009 at 5:10 pm // Reply

PMONFREAK said:
    CAN U GET MEW2 OR PICHU?
    ___________________________
    Only in melee.
    but Luciao is like Mew2.

24. CAN U GET MEW2 OR PICHU?

• Sorry, but Mewtwo and Pichu are only in Melee. (Believe me. I’ve beaten the game, and I don’t have either.) But you do have Lucario, (who is basically Mewtwo)and Pokemon Trainer. (Who is like three characters in one)

Gamemaster

25. Ridly, Toad and bowser jr, are not avalible no matter what
    same with Master cheif and tails

1 33 34 35 36 37 47