Super Smash Bros. Brawl

How do you beat the great maze in subspace emissary? I have four different locations!!!

Games Guru: It’s really hard. This video should help you, though:

How can you beat Target Smash Level 5 in under 20 seconds? What are some tips in beating Cruel Brawl in Multi-Man Brawl? What characters have the highest KO rates in their attacks? How do you control R.O.B.’s Final Smash? Which high-jumping character would be good for beating Boss Battle Mode? What is a good technique for beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Thank you.

Games Guru: Wow. You have a lot of questions. Answers for beating Boss Battle mode might help you with your other questions, too:

Don’t button mash. Wait for a pause in their fighting, then hit once or twice. But don’t go wild or they’ll get you. Do a quick multiple attack. Then retreat to somewhere safe to shoot missiles. Dodge the boss’s moves. Use your most powerful strikes like Hammer. Don’t use your heart containers all at once since you don’t have many.

Fox and Ness are great against Duon and Meta Ridley since Fox and Ness have reflectors or absorbers. Pikachu works great with any boss who flies. Just use Thunder. Marth works against a ton of bosses. Just use Counter.

I heard some talk on comments a while back that you can unlock Ridley as a playable character. How can I do that?

Games Guru: You might be able to unlock Ridley by beating Tabuu on any difficulty with Samus playing first on your lineup, as long as you play and die three times straight.

Are there any codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are tons of codes out there. Here are some ways to unlock bonus stages:

– Jungle Japes (from Super Smash Bros. Melee): Fight on any Melee stage 10 times.

– Luigi’s Mansion: Use Luigi in 3 Brawls.

– Mario Bros.: Complete Match #19 (Wario Bros.).

– Pokemon Stadium: Fight in the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

– Spear Pillar: Finish Match #25 (The Aura Is With Me).

How do you defeat Taboo? He’s hard!

Games Guru: He’s really hard. The short answer to your question is to use characters that fly because Tabuu is quite a flier. So get Diddy Kong, Peach, Meta Knight, Marth and Game & Watch together because they have the finest air attacks.

Here’s one other tip: Avoid Tabuu’s whip by using the shield and dodge functions. To avoid Tabuu’s other attacks, you’ll be sidestepping, jumping and rolling a lot.

I can’t get anyone to shoot the sandbag far in the homerun derby minigame. Any advice?

Games Guru: Try Bowser. Check out this YouTube link as well. Using Bowser, this guy sent the sandbag over 2,100 feet.

44 Comments on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. SuperBrawler // March 7, 2010 at 11:35 am // Reply

the 5 is a 6

2. Does anybody know about moveset swaps it is halirious.😀

• king dedede // June 29, 2010 at 12:41 pm // Reply

I know. They’re awesome. You should see Pikachu with Ganandorf’s moveset or Lucario with Mario’s movesest.

3. The smash ball // March 3, 2010 at 9:19 am // Reply

This isn’t really the place to talk about the characters you want.

4. If your samus and u just got the final smash, so youre now zero suit. press taunts up,down,up REALLY quickly to change back into suit-samus.

5. Game Guru The Awesome,

Can you unlock mewtwo???PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!

• halaswisscheese // March 8, 2010 at 5:48 pm // Reply

is it at all possible to start a battle with zero suit samus?

• I Am Me! // March 13, 2010 at 4:25 pm //

Yeah, if you select samus, and everyone who’s playing is ready, then you press z and plus at the same time. If you did it right, you should see zero suit samus’ picture as your player icon when you select your stage instead of power suit samus’ picture.

• 5goldenrings // March 11, 2010 at 8:59 pm // Reply

For DJ DUDE: You don’t unlock Mewtwo! He was deleted from the game! (P.S. This was a big disappointment for fans. Look up super smash bros brawl bloopers and one of them will show mewtwo being deleted by the ancient minister

• There’s no Mewtwo, but there is Lucario, who’s sort of like him, and there’s the Pokemon Trainer, who is Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur all rolled into one.

6. who wants King K. Rool

7. IsaacGoldenSun // February 27, 2010 at 8:18 am // Reply

Hey, AK, Here Is some good strategies:
    1. Get a character that Is strong and overpowering, such as Ike or Donkey Kong
    2. Play with a character you like! I’m not going to tell you how to play Brawl. I PWN people with jigglypuff, who many people think is a weakling. If you find a character who you are good at, Play with it, no matter what people say.

• I HATE having to fight people who should be easy to KO, but they just keep you from recovering and you lose, like with Lucas, Jigglypuff, or anyone else who can knock you a bazillion miles offstage!

8. King of Mario // February 26, 2010 at 9:01 pm // Reply

I got everyone & all stages + Rayquaza trophy:P!

9. We need a New Smash Bros. Game Badly! They should have Klonoa,Boy & Girl From Animal Crossing.(Seriously! Why would they have stages where no characters lived?)And Dr. Mario needs a major Comeback 2!

10. IsaacGoldenSun // February 25, 2010 at 2:56 pm // Reply

BTW, I think Issac Should be In the next game.

11. IsaacGoldenSun // February 25, 2010 at 2:55 pm // Reply

Hey I am new, But I know a lot about this game and
    I am rdy to answer any question.

12. what is a good techniqe for beating the master hand and crazy hand?

13. I hear there is going to be a new one for d.s.

14. how do i get throgh the cave level on the subspace emissary?

15. is wolf like wolf link or wat and i’ve beat the game on brawl but not story and unlocked most characters but not most levels

16. I want to see Fawful in the next SSB game!

• If Fawful was in the game, what would his attacks be? Vacuum Mushroom? :-))

• Metaknight // February 22, 2010 at 5:38 pm //

Hey! remember when you fight him as the second to last boss in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga? It took me forever to beat him the first time I played the game! I want to see Petey Piranha (as a playable character) in the next SSB game!

• Metaknight // February 24, 2010 at 4:51 pm //

Actually I think that Fawful was considered for Brawl! I want to see Birdo in the next SSB game!

• 5goldenrings // March 14, 2010 at 12:20 pm // Reply

I think Fawful was only meant for the RPG Mario games. I don’t think the creators can get a good animation of Fawful in 3D.

17. Sorry I forgot to say a character in my last comment! So to make up for it I will say TWO for this comment! I want to see Rayman and Tails in the next SSB game!

18. All right! Who’s sword is cooler? The master sword (Link’s sword) or Galaxia (My sword)? I vote Galaxia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. WOW! I really like ALLOT of those ideas! I want to see Crash Bandicoot in the next SSB game! (I just want to clarify that I don’t know if they are making a new SSB game.)

20. Legend of Zelda Mastr // February 14, 2010 at 4:00 pm // Reply

I would like to see Toon Zelda in the new SSB. It would be interesting…

21. I know I haven’t posted for a long time, but I think Ridley and King Boo would Make good charachters. It would also be great to have Mewtwo make a return. I don’t think Shadow should be a whole new charachter, but they should have a Sonic that looks like him.

22. I am stuck at the lake in adventure mode. What do you do after you defeat the snake-dragon and then fall into the abyss and go into that door in that dark room?

23. what characters are in super smash brawl including the unlockable ones?

24. Okay the new one needs King K. Rool(bet nobody thought of him;)Ridley,Omega(the big robot from sonic),bowser jr.,King Boo,and the Rabbids!

• halaswisscheese // February 12, 2010 at 5:15 pm // Reply

if a new ssb game is made, they should offer A LOT more characters. Like toad, koopa kid, ridley and metroid, shadow, and others

• Of course, the Rabbids! Their special would be Scream, side special speed boost, Up special plunger fling, and down special would be human bopper. Their final smash would TOWER TO THE MOON, which is them on the pile of stuff that would randomly rise from the floor (if there is one!) then it collapses on the players. I’m just guessing. If they were going to be in the next SSB, they would be in a shopping cart, just like in Rabbids Go Home.

25. I want to see Bowser JR. in the next SSB game!