Super Smash Bros. Brawl

How do you beat the great maze in subspace emissary? I have four different locations!!!

Games Guru: It’s really hard. This video should help you, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5kxPjzfNI

How can you beat Target Smash Level 5 in under 20 seconds? What are some tips in beating Cruel Brawl in Multi-Man Brawl? What characters have the highest KO rates in their attacks? How do you control R.O.B.’s Final Smash? Which high-jumping character would be good for beating Boss Battle Mode? What is a good technique for beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand? Thank you.

Games Guru: Wow. You have a lot of questions. Answers for beating Boss Battle mode might help you with your other questions, too:

Don’t button mash. Wait for a pause in their fighting, then hit once or twice. But don’t go wild or they’ll get you. Do a quick multiple attack. Then retreat to somewhere safe to shoot missiles. Dodge the boss’s moves. Use your most powerful strikes like Hammer. Don’t use your heart containers all at once since you don’t have many.

Fox and Ness are great against Duon and Meta Ridley since Fox and Ness have reflectors or absorbers. Pikachu works great with any boss who flies. Just use Thunder. Marth works against a ton of bosses. Just use Counter.

I heard some talk on comments a while back that you can unlock Ridley as a playable character. How can I do that?

Games Guru: You might be able to unlock Ridley by beating Tabuu on any difficulty with Samus playing first on your lineup, as long as you play and die three times straight.

Are there any codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are tons of codes out there. Here are some ways to unlock bonus stages:

– Jungle Japes (from Super Smash Bros. Melee): Fight on any Melee stage 10 times.

– Luigi’s Mansion: Use Luigi in 3 Brawls.

– Mario Bros.: Complete Match #19 (Wario Bros.).

– Pokemon Stadium: Fight in the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

– Spear Pillar: Finish Match #25 (The Aura Is With Me).

How do you defeat Taboo? He’s hard!

Games Guru: He’s really hard. The short answer to your question is to use characters that fly because Tabuu is quite a flier. So get Diddy Kong, Peach, Meta Knight, Marth and Game & Watch together because they have the finest air attacks.

Here’s one other tip: Avoid Tabuu’s whip by using the shield and dodge functions. To avoid Tabuu’s other attacks, you’ll be sidestepping, jumping and rolling a lot.

I can’t get anyone to shoot the sandbag far in the homerun derby minigame. Any advice?

Games Guru: Try Bowser. Check out this YouTube link as well. Using Bowser, this guy sent the sandbag over 2,100 feet.

100 Comments on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. I LOVE ssbb my fave is falco just unloked him :) my 2nd fave is pokemon tranir! 3rd fave is lawgi bye :)

2. romano, just go to the room with a huge door in the background, go to the middle of the room and press up. you will enter it like any other door, see sonic, and fight tabuu.

3. Is there anyone who wishes there were cool characters were in this game? I wish That King K. Rool, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Roy, Mewtwo, Bowser Jr., Waluigi, And maybe Eggman were playable.

• of course!all of those characters are awesome

• ok king k rool and eggman is going too far they should include onlyvery famous characters

• supersilver98 // August 4, 2010 at 2:26 pm //

I think eggman is just as famous as the rest, but I’m not sure how he would fight.

• king dedede // August 10, 2010 at 2:44 pm //

Your half right. Eggman wouldn’t be very good, but King K. Rool would be AWESOME.

• ?????????? // August 6, 2010 at 1:52 pm // Reply

Eggman:SPLAT!!!(eggman eats and eats and eats to get SUPER fat and then jumps offsreen then 10 secs later eggmans HUGE stomach sqashes everyone onscreen!!!!!!)

4. How do you get the Final Smash trophies for each character?

• Shadow Mario72 // May 25, 2010 at 3:40 pm // Reply

You must beat All-star mode (unlock all-star mode by unlocking all of the characters) with the chracter that you want the final smash of (metaknight- galaxia darkness, mario- mario finale, etc.)

• i was just about to ask that

5. king dedede // May 9, 2010 at 12:04 pm // Reply

Just a little question: What game does Mr. Game & Watch come from? If anyone knows, reply ASAP.

• Anonymous // May 12, 2010 at 2:35 pm // Reply

Mr. game & watch,thats the game

• Anonymous // June 26, 2010 at 4:48 pm //

actually, he represents all of the games for the first nintendo handhelp, the game and watch

• he represents all the games for nintendos first handheld system, the game and watch. he was never an actual character in any of the games for it.

6. I have come back!!!!!!!!!!! (in case you rember me)

7. i need help on thegreat maze cause its so hard help me!

8. Man in Black // April 23, 2010 at 8:16 pm // Reply

I dont understand why they wont include Waluigi as a playable character in any of these games!

9. king dedede // April 21, 2010 at 7:48 pm // Reply

OK, I’m also 5goldenrings. A while ago, I asked about your favorite final smashes. Now choose your favorite course out of these.
    Halberd
    Flat Zone
    Big Blue
    Final Destination
    Warioware
    Donkey Kong
    Mario Bros.
    (P.S. These are my favorite courses.)

10. 5goldenrings // April 21, 2010 at 7:39 pm // Reply

Character talk #3: Why did they have to take out Mewtwo? Shouldn’t legendary Pokemon be in there? And why Jigglypuff? He’s not that popular.

• Personally, I do not know why they took out Mewtwo. But the character that replaced him was Lucario, who has very simiar attacks.

• IcyFlame // July 21, 2010 at 11:47 am //

U ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE HE CAN THROW A LITTLE ORB THING! BUT THEY ARENT WHAT THE CREATORS OF THE GAME CALL CLONES!

• Actually if you get a pokeball, you can throw it and sometimes, legendary pokemon come out! (Lugia, Latios/Latias, ect.)

• king dedede // February 23, 2011 at 11:46 am //

Speaking of Latios/Latias, I beat Classic with Falco, and his congratulations picture showed him using his Illusion attack and there was a Latios right behind him! LOL Funny, right? :D

11. 5goldenrings // April 21, 2010 at 7:38 pm // Reply

Character talk #2: Whatever happened to Waluigi? If they have Wario, why isn’t the fourth bro in there?

12. 5goldenrings // April 19, 2010 at 9:12 am // Reply

Another new character talk. Why would they have Diddy Kong but not Bowser Jr. (or Dixie Kong, but not that I care about her.)? It doesn’t make sense.

• i know! it is weird

• guys calm down they didnt put some characters because its only the third smash bros. game you wont see all of them and im pretty sure that in the next game you will see those characters and by the way why isnt Roy in this game?!?

13. Is it possible to start with Zero suit samus using the gamecube controller?

• You can start out as Zero suit samus… but I just pressed buttons wildly and it came out like that. But you can start as zero suit samus

• I know if you hold down “Z” on wii it starts with Zero suit samus. Go to the controller menu and see which button is the same as Z (z makes a shield)

• Pokemon 101 // July 24, 2010 at 7:42 pm // Reply

Yes, it is! You can also do it on the Wiimote and Numchck For Gamecube: When it says READY TO FIGHT!! hold L and R until the Brawl starts when it does start, Samus’s Power Suit will fall of an you will be Zero Suit. To do it on Wiimote and Numchunk, Z untill it starts.

14. I wish you could play as a Boo.

15. super mario // April 7, 2010 at 4:41 pm // Reply

If anyone needs help with the game, you know who to call!:)

16. pokemon921 // April 5, 2010 at 11:50 am // Reply

How do you get to taboo in the grate maze. I beat all the purple people and have gone everywhere.

• supershadic135 // July 3, 2010 at 1:56 pm // Reply

1: go to the jungle and break the brick pillar, it will reaveal a door. then go through and fight enemies. you will see 2 arrows. go upward and through the door shown

17. 5goldenrings // April 4, 2010 at 1:24 pm // Reply

OK, I want all you guys out there to vote on the best final smash out of these ten guys.
    Kirby
    Sonic
    Bowser
    Luigi
    Ike
    Meta Knight
    Link
    Wolf
    Wario
    Lucas

18. I’ve heard you can unlock master chief by beating everything whith every character on intense whith one life

19. 5goldenrings // March 29, 2010 at 4:36 pm // Reply

If you’re having trouble unlocking all characters, here’s a fast way to do it. (It really takes 2 hours.)
    1.Go to Group.
    2.Select Special Brawl.
    3.Put on Stamina.
    4.Put a Flower on the head.
    5.Go down to Next.
    6.Select any character.
    7.Select any CPU (only 1).
    8.Set the CPU’s stamina to 1.
    9.Choose Random on Stage Select.
    10.The CPU will die as soon as the match starts.
    11.Repeat the process. You have to do this tons of times.

20. super smash bros brawl is cool! but, how do you get to tabuu?

• chucknorris // June 20, 2010 at 8:17 am // Reply

in the great maze you have to collect all the stone statues of people and if you go to the big room you see how many you have left P.S. you need to battle all of the bosses to.

21. 00Mushroom // March 26, 2010 at 5:21 pm // Reply

The great maze is hard

• Not really, i have beaten it at least 3 times.

• mr.ds corruption // August 29, 2010 at 9:55 pm //

it is kinda easy to defeat tabuu.heres how-select pikachu!!!!keep using thunder!i also use pikachu for survival modes like all-star.

22. My friend and I went over 2,600 in the sandbag home-run contest

23. Eat Sonic's (My) Dust! // March 13, 2010 at 4:40 pm // Reply

I’m ‘I Am Me!’ and I still am the King of Ikedom.

24. 5goldenrings // March 11, 2010 at 9:02 pm // Reply

Don’t you wish movie characters were in it? The Furious Five, the Chipmunks, Bolt and Rhino, Garfield (he’s been in 5 so far), the possibilities are endless!

• nope, it would ruin too much awesomeness. but it might be cool if some superheroes like Batman were in it.

• Lucario13 // March 19, 2010 at 6:33 am //

your both wrong.Only Sega and Nintendo characters should be in it.And maybe Capcom like pacman and megaman

• IcyFlame // July 21, 2010 at 11:33 am //

Lucario13 is right other characters that r not from nintendo or sega would just be wrong but im not so sure about capcom

• MegaMan ROCKS!!!!

• king dedede // January 1, 2011 at 8:33 pm //

Hmmmmm… well, what about Disney, maybe? There could be King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts, and maybe Toy Story (LOTSO IS AWESOME! Too bad he was the bad guy)

Please let me know, OK?

• technolord // June 14, 2010 at 10:55 pm // Reply

lol garfield?? wat wood his final smash be! LAsagna thunder?

• Nickster 99 // July 21, 2010 at 11:32 pm //

Yes! Lasagna falls from the sky and stuns every opponent while Garfield eats the food for health!

• king dedede // August 2, 2010 at 3:16 pm //

For Nickster99: That’s pretty much a copy of Peach’s Final Smash

• That’s what MUGEN is for

• Nickster 99 // July 21, 2010 at 11:34 pm // Reply

Hey, I have an idea for the Chipmunks! The Chipmunks sing so off-key that the opponents KO themselves! HA!

• 5goldenrings // August 10, 2010 at 2:48 pm //

No way, Jose! I think that’s terrible. The Final Smashes for EACH CHIPMUNK should be waaayyyy more advanced.

• Hey, everyone! I know u guys haven’t liked my suggestions lately, but if you like The Penguins of Madagascar on Nickolodeon, then you’ll like this one. In Adventure Mode, each of the four penguins will join your team one by one. Once you unlock them all, you can choose to have them individually, or as a team. Please let me know, OK?

25. I’m still stuck in the great maze, how do i get out? I NEDD HELP!!!!!!!!!

1 35 36 37 38 39 47