Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

How do you teach the characters new moves? Thanks.

Games Guru: Since each character has its own set of codes and tips, listing them all would take up thousands of words. Let us know if you want to know about one character in particular.

50 Comments on Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

1. HOW TO GET PASSWORD PEOPLE

2. how can i put the correct password??where can i find the correct password??

3. Then buy it at gamestop for 3.99 Chris

4. To unlock omega sheron go on Zitem fuison and combine ultimate dragon ball with syn seron and you have omega sheron to M.A.S.T.E.R

5. how do you unlock the the secret characters

6. Anonymous // July 5, 2009 at 8:17 am // Reply

how do i put passwords in the game

7. im a gangster // June 30, 2009 at 2:39 am // Reply

i beat the whole game an all the others so i say that i am the best

8. how come you can only type 3 passwords?

9. naruto0225 // May 29, 2009 at 5:13 am // Reply

i beat dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2 and 3

10. naruto0225 // May 29, 2009 at 5:10 am // Reply

this game is so easy.

11. mastermix // May 28, 2009 at 6:44 pm // Reply

do you really have to have budokai tenckaichi 1 to make your own person?

12. death4ever // May 27, 2009 at 7:05 am // Reply

if you take finel freza and ultimate form you get buff freza

13. to unlock baby vegeta you combine fusion item baby and chacter item vegeta

14. M.A.S.T.E.R // April 7, 2009 at 9:19 am // Reply

what is the password to unlock omega shenron and super baby 1 in dragon ball 2

15. I want to make my own person. Do you need to get passwords from the first game. I have all the games.

16. How do you put in the right password?

17. how do u fuse peple

18. Thats all i want to now were can i find out how to make me perosn on the game i need a password and i cant find one

19. I just want information in how to or where to get any password it would be really great could someone help me???

20. how to get everyone on bragonball z: budokai tenkaichi 2

21. 1 2 3 goku

22. master player // January 30, 2009 at 9:57 am // Reply

I need passwords to unlock all characters

23. DA TRUE DBZ MASTER // January 21, 2009 at 1:40 pm // Reply

12345 it means u do not have enough fusion capsules

24. what does you lack the item fusion means

25. DA TRUE DBZ MASTER // January 14, 2009 at 12:23 pm // Reply

AND brolySN554 U NEED TO UNLOCK THE LAST 3 CHARATERS BY THE DRAGON BALLZ AND I BELEVE THE BEST WAY TO POSSIBLY GET ALL 3 AT ONCE IS WHEN YOU HAVE ALL EVERY ITEM IN THE GAME IS TO GET ALL 7 DRAGON BALLZ AND THEN GO TO A SAGA WHERE U WILL B ON NAMEK BCUZ THE DRAGONS ARE DIFFERNT AND U MAYB ALBE TO GET ALL 3 AT ONCE

26. How do play the code characters after i unlock them is it possible offline

27. how do you unlock goku super saiyan 1,2,3 without playing story mode.

28. plz tell me how to unlock every character
    i know how to unlock them, but every time i fuse my items in Z-items fusion, it always says
    this”you lack the fusion item” or something like that

29. i just got this game on the 28 of december 2008 and how to i put z items on my characters

30. what is the password please

31. how do you unlock all the characters

32. Ben the Dragen // December 22, 2008 at 12:43 pm // Reply

Is there a cheat code that will get you all the characters?

33. u dont know me... // December 10, 2008 at 8:26 am // Reply

hard to remember

34. u dont know me... // December 10, 2008 at 8:25 am // Reply

passwords arent actual words.there just weird letters and words!!!

35. please tell us the password.

36. peter you cannot make your own person but I know what password you can put IN BY THE WAY I’LL TELL YOU LATER I’M BUSY

37. i want this game so bad!

38. Mastersword456 // July 8, 2008 at 1:00 pm // Reply

Dear Anonymous to defeat ape vegeta knock him back and keep doing kamehaha blast until time runs out and if he gets up knock him back again and always keep far distance.

39. how do you defeat Vegetas ape quickly does he have a weak spot

40. you should really try this game its cool

41. This is the best game in the world.

42. you cant make up characters you get the cheats of the comp. or off of tenkaichi 1

43. Dragon Slayer // May 19, 2008 at 4:09 pm // Reply

If you get all seven dragon balls, you can ask for the Z-items needed to unlock the last three characters in the game.

44. Legendary Super Saiyan Broly // May 19, 2008 at 4:07 pm // Reply

To unlock broly you fuse “son of paragas” with hatred of goku” in “Z-item fusion”

45. how do you teach them new moves? please tell me bro

46. How to unlock kid Goku and get your own made up person?

47. how do you unlock broly?

48. This game is the best but very challenging and now one can beat me

49. IV PLAYED IT BE FORE AND IT IS COOL AND FUN YOU SHOULD PLAY IT .

50. I would really like to play the game