Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

How do you teach the characters new moves? Thanks.

Games Guru: Since each character has its own set of codes and tips, listing them all would take up thousands of words. Let us know if you want to know about one character in particular.

25 Comments on Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

1. How do play the code characters after i unlock them is it possible offline

2. how do you unlock goku super saiyan 1,2,3 without playing story mode.

3. plz tell me how to unlock every character
    i know how to unlock them, but every time i fuse my items in Z-items fusion, it always says
    this”you lack the fusion item” or something like that

4. i just got this game on the 28 of december 2008 and how to i put z items on my characters

5. what is the password please

6. how do you unlock all the characters

7. Ben the Dragen // December 22, 2008 at 12:43 pm // Reply

Is there a cheat code that will get you all the characters?

8. u dont know me... // December 10, 2008 at 8:26 am // Reply

hard to remember

9. u dont know me... // December 10, 2008 at 8:25 am // Reply

passwords arent actual words.there just weird letters and words!!!

10. please tell us the password.

11. peter you cannot make your own person but I know what password you can put IN BY THE WAY I’LL TELL YOU LATER I’M BUSY

12. i want this game so bad!

13. Mastersword456 // July 8, 2008 at 1:00 pm // Reply

Dear Anonymous to defeat ape vegeta knock him back and keep doing kamehaha blast until time runs out and if he gets up knock him back again and always keep far distance.

14. how do you defeat Vegetas ape quickly does he have a weak spot

15. you should really try this game its cool

16. This is the best game in the world.

17. you cant make up characters you get the cheats of the comp. or off of tenkaichi 1

18. Dragon Slayer // May 19, 2008 at 4:09 pm // Reply

If you get all seven dragon balls, you can ask for the Z-items needed to unlock the last three characters in the game.

19. Legendary Super Saiyan Broly // May 19, 2008 at 4:07 pm // Reply

To unlock broly you fuse “son of paragas” with hatred of goku” in “Z-item fusion”

20. how do you teach them new moves? please tell me bro

21. How to unlock kid Goku and get your own made up person?

22. how do you unlock broly?

23. This game is the best but very challenging and now one can beat me

24. IV PLAYED IT BE FORE AND IT IS COOL AND FUN YOU SHOULD PLAY IT .

25. I would really like to play the game