Star Trek Legacy

How do you beat the level with the assimilated Klingon vessels and the starbase? Also, are there cheats for this game?

Games Guru: Take them down using just your own vessels. Use four of them, if possible. Power your shields to maximum. Forget picking up the energy canister in the mission, and avoid the big mass of turrets at all costs. Keep trying!

46 Comments on Star Trek Legacy

1. Daiv Stargamer // May 28, 2011 at 5:36 pm // Reply

How do you unlock the uss voyager?

2. deta 0000000 // July 5, 2009 at 4:52 pm // Reply

*** i het screrles but i love star trek legacy

3. p fleet 23 // July 5, 2009 at 4:49 pm // Reply

i like star trek legacy uu yap. beem my up scotty !

4. To super star trek fan / wanabe geek,
    It is for PC and xbox360 but I suggest the PC version because you can get mods for it. Sadly Terminator hasn’t been on here for a long time so he will not be able to answer your question, it use to be if you put your mouse over the smiely it would tell you what to do but it isn’t working for me anymore.

5. super star trek fan / wanabe geek // June 14, 2009 at 2:12 pm // Reply

I am soo a star trek fan. what systems is this for?

p.s. terminator, nice smiles. how do you make those? :)

6. To happy16,
    You have a fleet of up to 4 ships and you have skirmishes with other fleets, or you complete missions like the campaign.

7. what do you do in the game

8. To botzki,
    There is no way that I know of to get mods for the 360, you would have to get the PC version.

9. A guy who needs help // March 26, 2009 at 6:45 pm // Reply

I have the game 4 the 360 how do I get ultimate universe mod???

10. To A Guy,
    The next star trek game is going to be star trek online. It looks promising but if turns out to be as bad as legacy than star trek is doomed, especially if the movie turns out to be bad…Ultimate Universe 1.5 is out, the ships look better but the maps still kind of look bad compared to the Aftermath Mod.

11. The Original is really bad, and ultimate universe has ships i’ve never seen before!
    I hope there’s a sequel because they left off with nothing!!!!

12. To eagleorbust,
    There are a lot of them actually…just there not very good.

13. eagleorbust // January 6, 2009 at 4:19 pm // Reply

there’s a star trek game????

my dad watches the show *warp speed!!*

14. To webenmopher,
    Yeah the original is really bad…I recomend the Ultimate Universe Mod 1.0. 1.5 is about to be released and 2.0 will be some time this year. It makes the game so much more enjoyable.

15. webenmopher // January 2, 2009 at 8:50 am // Reply

i got it but it wasnt that good… i didnt gget any of the mods yet though…

16. To Terminator,

Have you gotten it yet?

17. to froggy15,

u should it is a great book. the 2nd is even better and the third is coming out in just a week! i have already read two of the chapters. it’ll be sweet! :P :lol: :) 8)

18. To Terminator,

I have actually never read earagon, I heard it was a good book. Well it sounds like you want the ipod more so get that first, just make sure you really need one that big before you buy it. It is only $20 now on amazon so you could get it there if you still want it.

19. to froggy15,

U know i don’t know if’ll get it any time soon im saving up 4 a ipod classic, one of those 160 gig ones im selling a bunch of stuff online now so hopefully i’ll get that then this game. or maybe i should get a summer job scholl only starts in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe i should just find sombody to freeload off of, not that i kno anybody really rich or anything. Whatever thanks for all the info u’ve givien me i’ll still be looking for the game i gotta a couple of shops that might have it, :P :D

oh well just hope i get it.

( And now ur wondering why i wrote such a long comment. well i don’t kno either!)
    :P :D :lol: :mrgreen: :roll: :shock: :o :lol: :arrow: Thanks!!!

20. WOW! my comment finally went thru!!!!

Have u heard of the book ERAGON. :P :D :)

21. 2 froggy15,

almost.

4th time i wrote this!

22. To Terminator,

Have you saved up enough money yet?

23. To Terminator,

You mean the Elite Force? Well I don’t have it but when it came out I think it was a decent game. But it came out awhile ago. I think it is a first person shooter, it might be 3rd person though, but like I said I don’t have it.

24. Terminator // July 3, 2008 at 9:13 pm // Reply

TO froggy15,

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! :) :P :D 8) By the way is the voyager game good :?: :?: :?: Voyager is probably my favorite Series of them all. :)

25. To Terminator,

Thats ok, it is pretty cheap so it won’t take to long for you to get enough money. I saw it online for between $10-$20 so it is getting cheaper.

26. Terminator // July 1, 2008 at 1:20 pm // Reply

Darn…..It’ll be a while before I get the game :( :cry: :( I just spent all my money on an AR :!: :!: :!: :P :D 8)

27. To Terminator,

Yes, they have mods for a lot of diffrent games, I have modded my Star Wars Empire At War Forces Of Coruption game by using this site. Oh, and you should decide which mod to get. The best are Ultimate Unvierse, Legendary Generations, and there is a new one that might be good called Keys of legacy. Ultimate Universe is about to release their 2.0 in the next month (probalby), so that will be better than all of them.

28. Terminator // June 25, 2008 at 1:11 pm // Reply

To froggy15,

Oh! that place! Thanks! :lol:

29. To Terminator,

Sorry my first comment didn’t get through. It is file front, f(i)le front. Good, I hope you like it.

30. Terminator // June 21, 2008 at 2:00 pm // Reply

TO froggy15,

Pretty sure I am. :) now is it flefront :?:

31. To Terminator,

Have you decided if your going to buy it?

32. Terminator // June 6, 2008 at 7:13 pm // Reply

froggy15,

nice thinking! I would not have thought oF that. that’s LikE sweet. Hey by the way u were FROggy14 before right? aNyways thanks 4 The info.

Note.I’m just making sure I got the site. Thanks and LOL :lol: :) :D 8) :mrgreen: ;)
    :twisted: :) :) :) :)

33. To Terminator says,

Well I can not give you a website but iF you do a search for It you wiLl find it. ThE installation is simply and all you do is put in to your star trek legacy folder. OF couRse if yOu get stuck you caN ask me, I have moded several of my games and I Think I get the procces now.(P.S. read betweeen the lines for the website)

34. To Terminator,

It is for Xbox 360 or PC and is usually pretty cheap at around $20-$30.

35. Terminator // June 5, 2008 at 3:15 pm // Reply

Hey froggy15,

kinda intresting were the only 2 people on this page. any ways thanks 4 the Info u gave me. the only thing iz how much does it cost and what system is it? thanks. :lol:
    :D :) 8) ;)

36. Terminator // June 4, 2008 at 12:49 pm // Reply

TO froggy15,

Only prob iz how do u download the Ultimate Univers mode???

37. To Terminator,

If you like those kind of games, yes.

38. Terminator // May 28, 2008 at 2:04 pm // Reply

Froggy15,

should i get the game? :,

39. To Terminator,

Oh yes. The pokemon forums are the only ones I see that really have a lot of commetns on them. Most go for months without a new comment. Have you looked into star trek legacy yet? Like I said, you can find me on X-fire because my screenshots show the best parts of the game, and one of my videos shows a long battle and how they usually play out. It is not that bad of game, just not amazing.

40. Terminator // May 19, 2008 at 7:58 pm // Reply

to froggy15,

yeah. pretty sad how these forums are so slow.

41. To Terminator,

Hard to say, the original version was pretty awfull but there are several downloads that make it better. The Ultimate Universe and Legendary Generations mods are pretty good. You can look me up on Xfire and see some of my screenshots and videos to take a look at it. That is wierd that you would look at this forum around when I did.

42. Terminator // May 14, 2008 at 1:30 pm // Reply

TO Froggy15,

I like Star Trek Iz this game worth buying?

43. Wow, most people didin’t like it but the 3 comments on here are good. It is better if you download another version like Ultimate Universe or Legendary Generations.

44. I beat that level with ease. Geat game though.

45. Great Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Well,I wud say your game is fun.