Star Trek Legacy

How do you beat the level with the assimilated Klingon vessels and the starbase? Also, are there cheats for this game?

Games Guru: Take them down using just your own vessels. Use four of them, if possible. Power your shields to maximum. Forget picking up the energy canister in the mission, and avoid the big mass of turrets at all costs. Keep trying!

25 Comments on Star Trek Legacy

1. To Terminator,

Have you saved up enough money yet?

2. To Terminator,

You mean the Elite Force? Well I don’t have it but when it came out I think it was a decent game. But it came out awhile ago. I think it is a first person shooter, it might be 3rd person though, but like I said I don’t have it.

3. Terminator // July 3, 2008 at 9:13 pm // Reply

TO froggy15,

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ™‚πŸ˜›πŸ˜€ 8) By the way is the voyager game good❓❓❓ Voyager is probably my favorite Series of them all.πŸ™‚

4. To Terminator,

Thats ok, it is pretty cheap so it won’t take to long for you to get enough money. I saw it online for between $10-$20 so it is getting cheaper.

5. Terminator // July 1, 2008 at 1:20 pm // Reply

Darn…..It’ll be a while before I get the game 😦 πŸ˜₯😦 I just spent all my money on an ARβ—β—β—πŸ˜›πŸ˜€ 8)

6. To Terminator,

Yes, they have mods for a lot of diffrent games, I have modded my Star Wars Empire At War Forces Of Coruption game by using this site. Oh, and you should decide which mod to get. The best are Ultimate Unvierse, Legendary Generations, and there is a new one that might be good called Keys of legacy. Ultimate Universe is about to release their 2.0 in the next month (probalby), so that will be better than all of them.

7. Terminator // June 25, 2008 at 1:11 pm // Reply

To froggy15,

Oh! that place! Thanks!πŸ˜†

8. To Terminator,

Sorry my first comment didn’t get through. It is file front, f(i)le front. Good, I hope you like it.

9. Terminator // June 21, 2008 at 2:00 pm // Reply

TO froggy15,

Pretty sure I am.πŸ™‚ now is it flefront❓

10. To Terminator,

Have you decided if your going to buy it?

11. Terminator // June 6, 2008 at 7:13 pm // Reply

froggy15,

nice thinking! I would not have thought oF that. that’s LikE sweet. Hey by the way u were FROggy14 before right? aNyways thanks 4 The info.

Note.I’m just making sure I got the site. Thanks and LOLπŸ˜†πŸ™‚πŸ˜€ 8):mrgreen:πŸ˜‰
    πŸ˜ˆπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

12. To Terminator says,

Well I can not give you a website but iF you do a search for It you wiLl find it. ThE installation is simply and all you do is put in to your star trek legacy folder. OF couRse if yOu get stuck you caN ask me, I have moded several of my games and I Think I get the procces now.(P.S. read betweeen the lines for the website)

13. To Terminator,

It is for Xbox 360 or PC and is usually pretty cheap at around $20-$30.

14. Terminator // June 5, 2008 at 3:15 pm // Reply

Hey froggy15,

kinda intresting were the only 2 people on this page. any ways thanks 4 the Info u gave me. the only thing iz how much does it cost and what system is it? thanks.πŸ˜†
    πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ 8) πŸ˜‰

15. Terminator // June 4, 2008 at 12:49 pm // Reply

TO froggy15,

Only prob iz how do u download the Ultimate Univers mode???

16. To Terminator,

If you like those kind of games, yes.

17. Terminator // May 28, 2008 at 2:04 pm // Reply

Froggy15,

should i get the game? :,

18. To Terminator,

Oh yes. The pokemon forums are the only ones I see that really have a lot of commetns on them. Most go for months without a new comment. Have you looked into star trek legacy yet? Like I said, you can find me on X-fire because my screenshots show the best parts of the game, and one of my videos shows a long battle and how they usually play out. It is not that bad of game, just not amazing.

19. Terminator // May 19, 2008 at 7:58 pm // Reply

to froggy15,

yeah. pretty sad how these forums are so slow.

20. To Terminator,

Hard to say, the original version was pretty awfull but there are several downloads that make it better. The Ultimate Universe and Legendary Generations mods are pretty good. You can look me up on Xfire and see some of my screenshots and videos to take a look at it. That is wierd that you would look at this forum around when I did.

21. Terminator // May 14, 2008 at 1:30 pm // Reply

TO Froggy15,

I like Star Trek Iz this game worth buying?

22. Wow, most people didin’t like it but the 3 comments on here are good. It is better if you download another version like Ultimate Universe or Legendary Generations.

23. I beat that level with ease. Geat game though.

24. Great Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Well,I wud say your game is fun.