Star Trek Legacy

How do you beat the level with the assimilated Klingon vessels and the starbase? Also, are there cheats for this game?

Games Guru: Take them down using just your own vessels. Use four of them, if possible. Power your shields to maximum. Forget picking up the energy canister in the mission, and avoid the big mass of turrets at all costs. Keep trying!

21 Comments on Star Trek Legacy

1. Daiv Stargamer // May 28, 2011 at 5:36 pm // Reply

How do you unlock the uss voyager?

2. deta 0000000 // July 5, 2009 at 4:52 pm // Reply

*** i het screrles but i love star trek legacy

3. p fleet 23 // July 5, 2009 at 4:49 pm // Reply

i like star trek legacy uu yap. beem my up scotty !

4. To super star trek fan / wanabe geek,
    It is for PC and xbox360 but I suggest the PC version because you can get mods for it. Sadly Terminator hasn’t been on here for a long time so he will not be able to answer your question, it use to be if you put your mouse over the smiely it would tell you what to do but it isn’t working for me anymore.

5. super star trek fan / wanabe geek // June 14, 2009 at 2:12 pm // Reply

I am soo a star trek fan. what systems is this for?

p.s. terminator, nice smiles. how do you make those? 🙂

6. To happy16,
    You have a fleet of up to 4 ships and you have skirmishes with other fleets, or you complete missions like the campaign.

7. what do you do in the game

8. To botzki,
    There is no way that I know of to get mods for the 360, you would have to get the PC version.

9. A guy who needs help // March 26, 2009 at 6:45 pm // Reply

I have the game 4 the 360 how do I get ultimate universe mod???

10. To A Guy,
    The next star trek game is going to be star trek online. It looks promising but if turns out to be as bad as legacy than star trek is doomed, especially if the movie turns out to be bad…Ultimate Universe 1.5 is out, the ships look better but the maps still kind of look bad compared to the Aftermath Mod.

11. The Original is really bad, and ultimate universe has ships i’ve never seen before!
    I hope there’s a sequel because they left off with nothing!!!!

12. To eagleorbust,
    There are a lot of them actually…just there not very good.

13. eagleorbust // January 6, 2009 at 4:19 pm // Reply

there’s a star trek game????

my dad watches the show *warp speed!!*

14. To webenmopher,
    Yeah the original is really bad…I recomend the Ultimate Universe Mod 1.0. 1.5 is about to be released and 2.0 will be some time this year. It makes the game so much more enjoyable.

15. webenmopher // January 2, 2009 at 8:50 am // Reply

i got it but it wasnt that good… i didnt gget any of the mods yet though…

16. To Terminator,

Have you gotten it yet?

17. to froggy15,

u should it is a great book. the 2nd is even better and the third is coming out in just a week! i have already read two of the chapters. it’ll be sweet!😛😆 🙂 8)

18. To Terminator,

I have actually never read earagon, I heard it was a good book. Well it sounds like you want the ipod more so get that first, just make sure you really need one that big before you buy it. It is only $20 now on amazon so you could get it there if you still want it.

19. to froggy15,

U know i don’t know if’ll get it any time soon im saving up 4 a ipod classic, one of those 160 gig ones im selling a bunch of stuff online now so hopefully i’ll get that then this game. or maybe i should get a summer job scholl only starts in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe i should just find sombody to freeload off of, not that i kno anybody really rich or anything. Whatever thanks for all the info u’ve givien me i’ll still be looking for the game i gotta a couple of shops that might have it,😛😀

oh well just hope i get it.

( And now ur wondering why i wrote such a long comment. well i don’t kno either!)
    😛😀😆:mrgreen: 🙄 😯 😮 😆 ➡ Thanks!!!

20. WOW! my comment finally went thru!!!!

Have u heard of the book ERAGON. 😛😀🙂