Super Mario Sunshine

I am stuck on the sixth level of Noki Bay. Whenever I try jumping on a moving block, it will be too far away.

Games Guru: I’m not exactly sure where you are in the level, but here are some ideas: If you’re near the old fisherman’s grandson, try looking for a rope coming out of the platform. That will help to take you across. You may also need to use your wall jumping and backwards high-jumping abilities.

25 Comments on Super Mario Sunshine

1. i love Mario games sooo much!!!

2. superdude // May 18, 2008 at 6:02 pm // Reply

to:WonThisThing, ok ty but heres a guestion i might need the answer to to do all that…. how do u win stage one for pinta village chane chomplets unleashed?

3. Anoynomous // May 17, 2008 at 6:48 am // Reply

I need THREE more blue coins to win the entire game! THREE MORE BLUE COINS!

4. S.King-

First you have to un-chain chain-chomp. Then Grab a barrel of water and start hoppong with the water to the area of the spring (Towards the back of the ‘world’) As soon as chain-chomp is some what near you jump and throw the barrel at him. If you hit him he will turn a dark blue color and be safe to toutch. Grab the back of his chain and drag him into the spring. Remember, he will only be blue for 10 seconds or so, so once you hit him you have to get him into the spring fast! I hope this helps!

5. Won this thing // May 16, 2008 at 3:05 pm // Reply

to superdude: To get to Bowser you have to go inside Corona Mountain (the volcano). In order to get inside here you must complete stage 7 of all the worlds. Basicly you have to defeat al lof the shadow marios. Once inside the mountain you have to jump accross a line of fire and spike platforms and steer a mud boat (first introduced in Nokia Bay) throught the lava and use a rocket nozzle to jume up the clouds to Bowers tub. And no, there are no creepy pictures sneaking up on you at the last second but you have to fight Bowser and Bowser Jr. at the same time which makes it alot harder. Let me know if you have any more questions.

6. #1starfoxfan // May 15, 2008 at 12:11 pm // Reply

I DID IT!!!! i finally finished the game, after 3 years!!!!! i’ve had the game ever since my 7th birthday!

7. How do you beat ”Chain-Chomps Bath? I can’t do it!

8. Anonymous // May 14, 2008 at 6:18 pm // Reply

to WonThisThing: whoa whoa wait a minute! u need to win this game by beating BOWSER! if so then HOW DO U GET TO HIM!

sinded

superdude

ps: does it enclode any creapy pictures of him like the first time u face him in supermario64 (and supermario64DS)

9. Won this thing // May 14, 2008 at 12:28 pm // Reply

Oh yha, when the shine sprite comes out the top it floats above the shine gate out of reach for jumes or the hover nozzle.

10. Won This Thing // May 13, 2008 at 10:29 pm // Reply

I already beat the game and I have a faster meathod to use then koopatroopa27:

From what I can remember you can clean the shine gate (and get on top of it for that matter) by doing a series of spins and backflips. However you can not get the shine sprite until you get the rocket nozzle. I can not quite remember how you do it but it only works from the back where the waterfalls are. But if you work on it you should be able to work it out. But you should enjoy this small amout of frustration while you can because it triples when you get to Bowser.

11. koopatroopa21 // May 7, 2008 at 4:58 pm // Reply

Hey Gamego40 –

To shoot the Shine Gate, do a lot of levels until you can get the Rocket Nozzle in Delfino Plaza. Climb Corona Mountain until you get to the small pond, then use the Rocket nozzle to launch up to the top of the Shine Gate.

Now, I haven’t played this game for a while, so this next part might not work, just so you know:

Go into the Warp Pipe on top of the gate and do a level. Beat the level, and when you come back out the pipe, you should have the Hover Nozzle again. Jump off the Shine Gate, and activate the Hover Nozzle when you are directly in front of the giant Shine Sprite. Use the nozzle to turn around and land on the shelf directly underneath the hanging Shine Sprite. From there, you should have a clear shot. A regular Shine Sprite should pop out of the giant one when you are finished cleaning, but I don’t remember where it lands. And as always…

Play On.

12. the D man // May 3, 2008 at 11:02 am // Reply

keep working on it.

13. To: Random person #1

I found it much easier to win this level if you use the move spinning top (thats what I call the move) all you have to do is start running in circles and then press the R button you will spin like a top and water will go everywhere

I hope this helps

Mario

14. Cub Scout 530 // April 27, 2008 at 6:41 pm // Reply

Here’s how to get to rooms in the Delfino Hotel: Just go into the left bathroom in the lobby and jump up where there’s a leak. You will then be in someone’s room.

15. Random person #1 // April 27, 2008 at 2:46 pm // Reply

I can NOT beat the Hotel level where you have to spray every bit of goop with water in less than four or three minutes! any suggestions?

16. To beat Peaty the pirana plant strikes back is when he is flying use the camera and shoot him with water.

17. BoyScout424 // April 25, 2008 at 8:28 pm // Reply

This Is Fun And Awsome!

18. any know how to beat the first area where’s the light.

19. never mind, I just got it. lol🙂

20. To Gamego40: What Shiney Spritey do you mean the shine gate with the Giant Shine Sprite?

21. how do u get the rocket nozel to use in delfino plaza

22. anybody got a good idea on HOW to hit da shiny sprity???

23. Use your rocket nostle to jet yourself up to the big shine then spray it off to get a shine sprite

24. use your mario cam to look straight into the sun under the light! duh…

25. im starting to think there’s more then meats the eye about where the rainbow light shines on after u get some shine sprites ever sense i figured out the way to get the flying cap in super mario 64.