Games Guru

Super Mario Sunshine

I am stuck on the sixth level of Noki Bay. Whenever I try jumping on a moving block, it will be too far away.

Games Guru: I’m not exactly sure where you are in the level, but here are some ideas: If you’re near the old fisherman’s grandson, try looking for a rope coming out of the platform. That will help to take you across. You may also need to use your wall jumping and backwards high-jumping abilities.

Comments about “Super Mario Sunshine”

1. Waluigi time! says:

Waluigi’s Awsome!

2. Anonymous says:

To: Tomare

I can beat that first level really fast

all you have to do is this

when the manta first comes hover right over him until he turns in to two then battle on the big square and use your water spin (spin your control stick around quickly and then press R)

3. Waluigi time! says:

Game’s Awsome besides not having Waluigi or Wario!

4. Won this thing says:

To Tomare: No there is a much safer way. Go out as far in the ocean as you can, you can go farther in the water that the sting rays and still stand up to spray. You can spray them from here and not get hurt. When u get to the purple ones you can outr run them and they are easy to get rid of them about 20-30 at a time. This is the only way I got this done.

5. superdude says:

to:rocker, firs of all go to the place u go to to beat bloper in episode one, and go on the house, jump from house to house until u get to the house with the hover nozle on it. get it and hover to the platform closest to the light house.then, hover to the light house. you’ll find the shine sprite at the end of a opstcale course. the catch? before u enter it, shadow mario steals F.L.U.D.D. PS: now can someone tell me HOW TO WIN THE THIRD EPISODE FOR SERINA BEACH, THE MYSTERIUS HOTEL!!!!!!

6. rocker360 says:

How do you beat the secret of ricco tower?

7. Tomare! says:

For The Siren Beach (hotel), the 1st shine involves electric mantas.

Shoot water at random is your best option

8. superdude says:

to shadow: you really think so? i mean it may not have that much action sense you clean grafitti to help u get blue coins, get alternet shines sprites, and get to other worlds easy, but there are alot of bosses. my cousin has ssbb btw

9. shadow says:

this game is as awsome as ssbb!!!!

10. superdude says:

oops i did it again i need help with the third episode yes but in the wourld in wich u cant get to unless u have yoshi

sinded

superdude

11. tri-z says:

In level 2 of pinna park, I can’t pick up the bob-omb to beat the mole. I tried to squirt them till they turn blue, but they keep exploding. how do you kill the mole?

12. luigi says:

hey, tater-tot, beat 7 episodes in each world and shadow mario will open the gate to the volcanoe.

13. Won This Thing says:

I don’t remember this much but as soon as I can play the lvl again I will tell you.

14. Tator-tot says:

How do you get to the volcano?!?!?

15. supaerdude says:

to wonthisthing: acualy there is one thing? in the third episode for pinta village: the slopy infernoe how do u get to the mayor and F.L.U.D.D.

sinded

suerdude

16. Won This Thing says:

To: Who,me?-To turn the boat spray water in the opposite direction.

17. Won This Thing says:

Kind of quiet last few days………….Anyone need help with anything?

18. who, me? says:

I’m in Corona Mountain on a boat, I need to know how to turn the boat left and right.

19. superdude says:

to WonThisThing: wow!!! even though i may have ben enoying the time i asked u the wrong question, but im happy i helped u be famous! :) ty ty and ty

sinded superdude

ps: some one tell me if i did one to manny ty

20. Mario_rules says:

to pass the game is kinda easy all you need to do is get 7 shine sprites in every level then delfino plaza will be flodded by shadow mario and youll chase him to mount corrona and battle bowser which is hard

21. Won This Thing says:

To Superdude: YW for the help. The final red coin is on the top of the tower.

22. superdude says:

to WonThisThing: well i know i need to collect all the red coins, but i dont know were the last one is, there are only seven on the bird

sinded

superdude

ps: ty for helping me

23. Won This Thing says:

Superdude: What part of this level do you need help with?

24. superdude says:

oops wait i need help bon episode four on gelato beach: the sand bird haches, sorry :(

25. won this thing says:

To: superdude, wow I’m getting popular on this, everyones asking questions. Although I’m happy to help. These are just like mini chainchomps. (No thats exactly what they are) To stop them you must have good control of your F.L.U.D.D. so that when you are chaseing them you can spray out the goo from in front of you. Then when you are close to them you spray them with water to cool them off. Now the only diffrence between these and the bigger chain chomp (seen latter on in this world) is that instead of dragging these around by there chains you have to sling them. Once they are cool then you need to grabb their chains and pull back (grabb them by holding down A when you are near the back of their chains) while holding aim the toward the pond/lake thing by the large tree and release A to sling them. Remember that you only have a few seconds to do all of this so you may lose while trying to get it to work. When you are near the pond shoot them in. Once all of the chomps are in the lake a shine sprite will apper and go on top of a tree. Use your hover nozzle to grab it. Let me know if you need anything else.

26. Kris says:

i love Mario games sooo much!!!

27. superdude says:

to:WonThisThing, ok ty but heres a guestion i might need the answer to to do all that…. how do u win stage one for pinta village chane chomplets unleashed?

28. Anoynomous says:

I need THREE more blue coins to win the entire game! THREE MORE BLUE COINS!

29. Unnamed says:

S.King-

First you have to un-chain chain-chomp. Then Grab a barrel of water and start hoppong with the water to the area of the spring (Towards the back of the ‘world’) As soon as chain-chomp is some what near you jump and throw the barrel at him. If you hit him he will turn a dark blue color and be safe to toutch. Grab the back of his chain and drag him into the spring. Remember, he will only be blue for 10 seconds or so, so once you hit him you have to get him into the spring fast! I hope this helps!

30. Won this thing says:

to superdude: To get to Bowser you have to go inside Corona Mountain (the volcano). In order to get inside here you must complete stage 7 of all the worlds. Basicly you have to defeat al lof the shadow marios. Once inside the mountain you have to jump accross a line of fire and spike platforms and steer a mud boat (first introduced in Nokia Bay) throught the lava and use a rocket nozzle to jume up the clouds to Bowers tub. And no, there are no creepy pictures sneaking up on you at the last second but you have to fight Bowser and Bowser Jr. at the same time which makes it alot harder. Let me know if you have any more questions.

31. #1starfoxfan says:

I DID IT!!!! i finally finished the game, after 3 years!!!!! i’ve had the game ever since my 7th birthday!

32. S.King says:

How do you beat ”Chain-Chomps Bath? I can’t do it!

33. Anonymous says:

to WonThisThing: whoa whoa wait a minute! u need to win this game by beating BOWSER! if so then HOW DO U GET TO HIM!

sinded

superdude

ps: does it enclode any creapy pictures of him like the first time u face him in supermario64 (and supermario64DS)

34. Won this thing says:

Oh yha, when the shine sprite comes out the top it floats above the shine gate out of reach for jumes or the hover nozzle.

35. Won This Thing says:

I already beat the game and I have a faster meathod to use then koopatroopa27:

From what I can remember you can clean the shine gate (and get on top of it for that matter) by doing a series of spins and backflips. However you can not get the shine sprite until you get the rocket nozzle. I can not quite remember how you do it but it only works from the back where the waterfalls are. But if you work on it you should be able to work it out. But you should enjoy this small amout of frustration while you can because it triples when you get to Bowser.

36. koopatroopa21 says:

Hey Gamego40 –

To shoot the Shine Gate, do a lot of levels until you can get the Rocket Nozzle in Delfino Plaza. Climb Corona Mountain until you get to the small pond, then use the Rocket nozzle to launch up to the top of the Shine Gate.

Now, I haven’t played this game for a while, so this next part might not work, just so you know:

Go into the Warp Pipe on top of the gate and do a level. Beat the level, and when you come back out the pipe, you should have the Hover Nozzle again. Jump off the Shine Gate, and activate the Hover Nozzle when you are directly in front of the giant Shine Sprite. Use the nozzle to turn around and land on the shelf directly underneath the hanging Shine Sprite. From there, you should have a clear shot. A regular Shine Sprite should pop out of the giant one when you are finished cleaning, but I don’t remember where it lands. And as always…

Play On.

37. the D man says:

keep working on it.

38. Mario says:

To: Random person #1

I found it much easier to win this level if you use the move spinning top (thats what I call the move) all you have to do is start running in circles and then press the R button you will spin like a top and water will go everywhere

I hope this helps

Mario

39. Cub Scout 530 says:

Here’s how to get to rooms in the Delfino Hotel: Just go into the left bathroom in the lobby and jump up where there’s a leak. You will then be in someone’s room.

40. Random person #1 says:

I can NOT beat the Hotel level where you have to spray every bit of goop with water in less than four or three minutes! any suggestions?

41. Shine Guy says:

To beat Peaty the pirana plant strikes back is when he is flying use the camera and shoot him with water.

42. BoyScout424 says:

This Is Fun And Awsome!

43. windawg says:

any know how to beat the first area where’s the light.

44. superdude says:

never mind, I just got it. lol :)

45. boohead84 says:

To Gamego40: What Shiney Spritey do you mean the shine gate with the Giant Shine Sprite?

46. superdude says:

how do u get the rocket nozel to use in delfino plaza

47. gamego40 says:

anybody got a good idea on HOW to hit da shiny sprity???

48. Ironman says:

Use your rocket nostle to jet yourself up to the big shine then spray it off to get a shine sprite

49. luigi says:

use your mario cam to look straight into the sun under the light! duh…

50. superdude says:

im starting to think there’s more then meats the eye about where the rainbow light shines on after u get some shine sprites ever sense i figured out the way to get the flying cap in super mario 64.

Write a comment about “Super Mario Sunshine”

Nickname: