Super Mario Sunshine

I am stuck on the sixth level of Noki Bay. Whenever I try jumping on a moving block, it will be too far away.

Games Guru: I’m not exactly sure where you are in the level, but here are some ideas: If you’re near the old fisherman’s grandson, try looking for a rope coming out of the platform. That will help to take you across. You may also need to use your wall jumping and backwards high-jumping abilities.

224 Comments on Super Mario Sunshine

1. #1starfoxfan // May 15, 2008 at 12:11 pm // Reply

I DID IT!!!! i finally finished the game, after 3 years!!!!! i’ve had the game ever since my 7th birthday!

2. How do you beat ”Chain-Chomps Bath? I can’t do it!

3. Anonymous // May 14, 2008 at 6:18 pm // Reply

to WonThisThing: whoa whoa wait a minute! u need to win this game by beating BOWSER! if so then HOW DO U GET TO HIM!

sinded

superdude

ps: does it enclode any creapy pictures of him like the first time u face him in supermario64 (and supermario64DS)

4. Won this thing // May 14, 2008 at 12:28 pm // Reply

Oh yha, when the shine sprite comes out the top it floats above the shine gate out of reach for jumes or the hover nozzle.

5. Won This Thing // May 13, 2008 at 10:29 pm // Reply

I already beat the game and I have a faster meathod to use then koopatroopa27:

From what I can remember you can clean the shine gate (and get on top of it for that matter) by doing a series of spins and backflips. However you can not get the shine sprite until you get the rocket nozzle. I can not quite remember how you do it but it only works from the back where the waterfalls are. But if you work on it you should be able to work it out. But you should enjoy this small amout of frustration while you can because it triples when you get to Bowser.

6. koopatroopa21 // May 7, 2008 at 4:58 pm // Reply

Hey Gamego40 –

To shoot the Shine Gate, do a lot of levels until you can get the Rocket Nozzle in Delfino Plaza. Climb Corona Mountain until you get to the small pond, then use the Rocket nozzle to launch up to the top of the Shine Gate.

Now, I haven’t played this game for a while, so this next part might not work, just so you know:

Go into the Warp Pipe on top of the gate and do a level. Beat the level, and when you come back out the pipe, you should have the Hover Nozzle again. Jump off the Shine Gate, and activate the Hover Nozzle when you are directly in front of the giant Shine Sprite. Use the nozzle to turn around and land on the shelf directly underneath the hanging Shine Sprite. From there, you should have a clear shot. A regular Shine Sprite should pop out of the giant one when you are finished cleaning, but I don’t remember where it lands. And as always…

Play On.

7. the D man // May 3, 2008 at 11:02 am // Reply

keep working on it.

8. To: Random person #1

I found it much easier to win this level if you use the move spinning top (thats what I call the move) all you have to do is start running in circles and then press the R button you will spin like a top and water will go everywhere

I hope this helps

Mario

9. Cub Scout 530 // April 27, 2008 at 6:41 pm // Reply

Here’s how to get to rooms in the Delfino Hotel: Just go into the left bathroom in the lobby and jump up where there’s a leak. You will then be in someone’s room.

10. Random person #1 // April 27, 2008 at 2:46 pm // Reply

I can NOT beat the Hotel level where you have to spray every bit of goop with water in less than four or three minutes! any suggestions?

1 2 3 4 19