Super Mario Sunshine

I am stuck on the sixth level of Noki Bay. Whenever I try jumping on a moving block, it will be too far away.

Games Guru: I’m not exactly sure where you are in the level, but here are some ideas: If you’re near the old fisherman’s grandson, try looking for a rope coming out of the platform. That will help to take you across. You may also need to use your wall jumping and backwards high-jumping abilities.

224 Comments on Super Mario Sunshine

1. mama mia mario // January 9, 2009 at 7:26 pm // Reply

deer boohead84, there is a book hidden in a door, try it.

2. How do you beat that shadow manta ray in noki harbor? i spray him with water and then he shocks me!

3. Waluigi time! // January 7, 2009 at 4:29 pm // Reply

yo sizzle my nizzle, I am not sure what you are talking about, if you were a little bit more specific I might be able to help you.

PS- Interesting nickname by the way

4. Hay guys!If u need help on this game im your man!!!

5. yo sizzle my nizzle // December 28, 2008 at 8:56 pm // Reply

dus any 1 no how 2 beat the mision when ur on the door finding red coins

6. Grassruler888: I agree with superdude

7. Waluigi time! // December 8, 2008 at 4:26 pm // Reply

To yoshi, What do you mean?

8. grassruler888 // December 7, 2008 at 6:47 pm // Reply

superdude if you think im mean come tussle it up

9. hey does eneyone know how to beat the secret hotle im stuck on it

10. Won This Thing: I know what you are talking about he asked a random question I answered but it was out of complete panic, but I will help you.

11. Waluigi time! // December 5, 2008 at 9:24 am // Reply

Dude, I started a new file on this game!! I’ve gotten as far as Syrena Beach where you have to clean that green slime up!!!

12. Soclosetobeatingthisgame24 // December 4, 2008 at 7:17 pm // Reply

How do you beat Yoshi’s Big Froot Adventure!!!??

• super mario sunshine master // December 31, 2009 at 11:21 am // Reply

get a durainian feed it yoshi and squirt the fish to create platforms do this until you can squirt the slimey crap and get the sine

13. J Dabe Gabe. // December 2, 2008 at 12:08 pm // Reply

to Yoshi
    (in the mud monsters mouth!)

14. J Dabe Gabe. // December 2, 2008 at 12:04 pm // Reply

to= yoshi.
    climb up a tree,squirt at the mud monster,then you will see.

15. It is the name of the news that is featured in this game I don’t know the meaning of the four letters but thats what it is

16. HI! I think that the DEBS ALERT that says there’s a lone yoshi egg only happens after you beat pina island’s yoshi egg level you unlock it. I don’t know if this is true. No offence!

17. super mario 34 // November 27, 2008 at 11:38 pm // Reply

what does debs mean when it says the shine sprite gate has opened??????????

• super mario sunshine master // December 31, 2009 at 11:23 am // Reply

debs stands for”Delfino emergency brodcasting system and i’m notsure about your other question.

18. Waluigi wouldn’t get his own game unless it was the end of the world

19. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 9:43 pm // Reply

Ask me questions if anyones got any, I have beaten this game. When will they ever make a game for Waluigi?! It would be totally awesome!!!!!!

20. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 3:37 pm // Reply

Games fun! But I still like Wario World for the Nintendo Gamecube a lot better. Still waiting for them to make Waluigi a game of his own!

21. Won This Thing // November 6, 2008 at 8:45 pm // Reply

Superdude: Go superdude. Thanks a lot

Boohead64: Superdude has been asking me questions and been on my side (as much as someone you don’t know can be on your side) since day one. See what you can do to help him out if you don’t mind.

Grassruler888: Take Superdude’s advice.

22. JAYDOG, to beet the giant boo, you have to throw the pepper into the giant boo’s mouth FIRST, then, you can throw in annother fruit of choice.

23. Won this thing: Not bad not bad I can’t believe I bought that! Long Live Boo’s they are awesome and cute.

24. grassruler u dont have to be so mean!

25. grassruler888 // November 4, 2008 at 7:41 pm // Reply

wonthisthing is evil. tell me if you agree.THAT IS ALL.thank you

26. Won This Thing // November 2, 2008 at 4:24 pm // Reply

To: Boohead64: Good job you passed. I was just joking thanks for the help I am not on much.

27. To WON THIS THING BLAH BLAH BLAH: AND I NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS A COMPETITION ANYWAY I JUST WANTED TO HELP YOU SINCE YOU GET NUMEROUS QUESTIONS BUT IF YOU DIDN’T WANT MY HELP YOU SHOULD’VE ASKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. To Won this thing: Hey was that ever polite to say look I may not have the same skills as you but I have beaten the game too What if you randomly decided to give help for Paper Mario TTYD and I told you that you haven’t been much help and I have what would you say HUH?? Just give me a chance and I’ll show you I can be Just as helpful!

29. to yoshi: sirena beach is easy. go to the restroom on the right. try jumping off of every stall. one of them leads to a hotel room. after that explore.

p.s. don’t open the doors that lead to the hallway. I use to have this same problem

30. To “Won this thing”: how do you beat the big boo in the hotel

someone said the key is to throw a fruit and quickly throw a

pepper. Is this true

31. How many shines are there?

32. Won This Thing // October 20, 2008 at 3:33 pm // Reply

To: Boohead84,

If you wanted to make a question compatition you should have asked. However, assuming I was to shout “hey boo”, how would I know that you are the one to ask. As you see my name indicates clearly that I have “Won The Game” Besides the fact that I have been, in my opinion very helpful the last sevral months, where were you then? I wonder, because I would more certenly go for the guy who had more experiance, along with one other thing, I ALMOST WON THE GAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! But sadly, someone deleated my almost 90% complete game. Now, Your answers please.

33. im sturk on lv sandbird plese help me

34. tt rocks play dk racing

35. To Superdude: I don’t know what you’re talking about

36. To superdude: That episode is Called “red coins in a bottle” your stuck in a bottle the whole time and have to do the mission nothing about a book.

37. HEY BOO! HOW DO U OPEN THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO THE BOOK IN EPISODE THREE OF NOKI BAY?

38. And don’t forget me I’m going to start giving out help too for this game to along with Paper Mario TTYD so Shout HEY BOO and I will help.

39. this game is the 2nd or 1st best gcn game of all time!!!by shadow the hedgehog

40. I need help on Gelato Beach:Mirrors Tilt Slam Bam!Plus The Pinna Park:Beach Cannon Secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. to: Won this thing;

I am stumped on Sirenna Beach lv. 2; the hotel lobby’s secret. Could you give me a walkthrough of the level after you enter the secret stage? Also, a walkthrough of Noki Bay’s lv. 6; the shell’s secret; would be appreciated but not required; after you enter the secret stage as well. And where is the yoshi egg in Gelato Beach? (please give me level and location)

This info would be greatly appreciated.

42. Won this thing // August 26, 2008 at 2:49 pm // Reply

Hey guys sorry I aint been here in a while. To cledis: Yes it is I got it when I got the system free but if you were to pay for it it really would be worth it it was the best game I had ever played at that time. Though now I have better systems so there are games I like better but for the gamecube it is good. Let me know if anyone needs help, like my name says, I won the game.

43. hey suerdude go under the vilage

44. Super Christopher // August 7, 2008 at 3:05 pm // Reply

Of all the Mario games this one is the hardest. (Besides Super Mario which is also for Gamecube.)

45. is it worth the money?

46. Does anyone know about the secret book in noki bay episode 3? if so how do you open the door and read the book :?:

47. do you have any codes

48. did you find the shine sprite in delfino plaza by squirting the sand?

49. That was what I meant to say: go in water then shoot