Super Mario Sunshine

I am stuck on the sixth level of Noki Bay. Whenever I try jumping on a moving block, it will be too far away.

Games Guru: I’m not exactly sure where you are in the level, but here are some ideas: If you’re near the old fisherman’s grandson, try looking for a rope coming out of the platform. That will help to take you across. You may also need to use your wall jumping and backwards high-jumping abilities.

27 Comments on Super Mario Sunshine

1. Waluigi time! // June 23, 2008 at 12:26 am // Reply

Waluigi’s Awsome!

2. To: Tomare

I can beat that first level really fast

all you have to do is this

when the manta first comes hover right over him until he turns in to two then battle on the big square and use your water spin (spin your control stick around quickly and then press R)

3. Waluigi time! // June 19, 2008 at 11:13 pm // Reply

Game’s Awsome besides not having Waluigi or Wario!

4. Won this thing // June 17, 2008 at 8:40 pm // Reply

To Tomare: No there is a much safer way. Go out as far in the ocean as you can, you can go farther in the water that the sting rays and still stand up to spray. You can spray them from here and not get hurt. When u get to the purple ones you can outr run them and they are easy to get rid of them about 20-30 at a time. This is the only way I got this done.

5. to:rocker, firs of all go to the place u go to to beat bloper in episode one, and go on the house, jump from house to house until u get to the house with the hover nozle on it. get it and hover to the platform closest to the light house.then, hover to the light house. you’ll find the shine sprite at the end of a opstcale course. the catch? before u enter it, shadow mario steals F.L.U.D.D. PS: now can someone tell me HOW TO WIN THE THIRD EPISODE FOR SERINA BEACH, THE MYSTERIUS HOTEL!!!!!!

6. How do you beat the secret of ricco tower?

7. For The Siren Beach (hotel), the 1st shine involves electric mantas.

Shoot water at random is your best option

8. to shadow: you really think so? i mean it may not have that much action sense you clean grafitti to help u get blue coins, get alternet shines sprites, and get to other worlds easy, but there are alot of bosses. my cousin has ssbb btw

9. this game is as awsome as ssbb!!!!

10. superdude // June 9, 2008 at 9:55 am // Reply

oops i did it again i need help with the third episode yes but in the wourld in wich u cant get to unless u have yoshi

sinded

superdude

11. In level 2 of pinna park, I can’t pick up the bob-omb to beat the mole. I tried to squirt them till they turn blue, but they keep exploding. how do you kill the mole?

12. hey, tater-tot, beat 7 episodes in each world and shadow mario will open the gate to the volcanoe.

13. Won This Thing // June 7, 2008 at 4:54 pm // Reply

I don’t remember this much but as soon as I can play the lvl again I will tell you.

14. Tator-tot // June 5, 2008 at 9:16 pm // Reply

How do you get to the volcano?!?!?

15. supaerdude // May 30, 2008 at 11:07 am // Reply

to wonthisthing: acualy there is one thing? in the third episode for pinta village: the slopy infernoe how do u get to the mayor and F.L.U.D.D.

sinded

suerdude

16. Won This Thing // May 28, 2008 at 8:36 pm // Reply

To: Who,me?-To turn the boat spray water in the opposite direction.

17. Won This Thing // May 27, 2008 at 10:34 pm // Reply

Kind of quiet last few days………….Anyone need help with anything?

18. I’m in Corona Mountain on a boat, I need to know how to turn the boat left and right.

19. to WonThisThing: wow!!! even though i may have ben enoying the time i asked u the wrong question, but im happy i helped u be famous! :) ty ty and ty

sinded superdude

ps: some one tell me if i did one to manny ty

20. Mario_rules // May 22, 2008 at 9:49 pm // Reply

to pass the game is kinda easy all you need to do is get 7 shine sprites in every level then delfino plaza will be flodded by shadow mario and youll chase him to mount corrona and battle bowser which is hard

21. Won This Thing // May 22, 2008 at 6:40 pm // Reply

To Superdude: YW for the help. The final red coin is on the top of the tower.

22. superdude // May 21, 2008 at 9:02 pm // Reply

to WonThisThing: well i know i need to collect all the red coins, but i dont know were the last one is, there are only seven on the bird

sinded

superdude

ps: ty for helping me

23. Won This Thing // May 21, 2008 at 10:39 am // Reply

Superdude: What part of this level do you need help with?

24. superdude // May 20, 2008 at 2:50 pm // Reply

oops wait i need help bon episode four on gelato beach: the sand bird haches, sorry :(

25. won this thing // May 20, 2008 at 1:37 pm // Reply

To: superdude, wow I’m getting popular on this, everyones asking questions. Although I’m happy to help. These are just like mini chainchomps. (No thats exactly what they are) To stop them you must have good control of your F.L.U.D.D. so that when you are chaseing them you can spray out the goo from in front of you. Then when you are close to them you spray them with water to cool them off. Now the only diffrence between these and the bigger chain chomp (seen latter on in this world) is that instead of dragging these around by there chains you have to sling them. Once they are cool then you need to grabb their chains and pull back (grabb them by holding down A when you are near the back of their chains) while holding aim the toward the pond/lake thing by the large tree and release A to sling them. Remember that you only have a few seconds to do all of this so you may lose while trying to get it to work. When you are near the pond shoot them in. Once all of the chomps are in the lake a shine sprite will apper and go on top of a tree. Use your hover nozzle to grab it. Let me know if you need anything else.

1 2 3 4 8