Super Mario Sunshine

I am stuck on the sixth level of Noki Bay. Whenever I try jumping on a moving block, it will be too far away.

Games Guru: I’m not exactly sure where you are in the level, but here are some ideas: If you’re near the old fisherman’s grandson, try looking for a rope coming out of the platform. That will help to take you across. You may also need to use your wall jumping and backwards high-jumping abilities.

12 Comments on Super Mario Sunshine

1. In level 2 of pinna park, I can’t pick up the bob-omb to beat the mole. I tried to squirt them till they turn blue, but they keep exploding. how do you kill the mole?

2. hey, tater-tot, beat 7 episodes in each world and shadow mario will open the gate to the volcanoe.

3. Won This Thing // June 7, 2008 at 4:54 pm // Reply

I don’t remember this much but as soon as I can play the lvl again I will tell you.

4. Tator-tot // June 5, 2008 at 9:16 pm // Reply

How do you get to the volcano?!?!?

5. supaerdude // May 30, 2008 at 11:07 am // Reply

to wonthisthing: acualy there is one thing? in the third episode for pinta village: the slopy infernoe how do u get to the mayor and F.L.U.D.D.

6. Won This Thing // May 28, 2008 at 8:36 pm // Reply

To: Who,me?-To turn the boat spray water in the opposite direction.

7. Won This Thing // May 27, 2008 at 10:34 pm // Reply

Kind of quiet last few days………….Anyone need help with anything?

8. I’m in Corona Mountain on a boat, I need to know how to turn the boat left and right.

9. to WonThisThing: wow!!! even though i may have ben enoying the time i asked u the wrong question, but im happy i helped u be famous! :) ty ty and ty

sinded superdude

ps: some one tell me if i did one to manny ty

10. Mario_rules // May 22, 2008 at 9:49 pm // Reply

to pass the game is kinda easy all you need to do is get 7 shine sprites in every level then delfino plaza will be flodded by shadow mario and youll chase him to mount corrona and battle bowser which is hard

1 2 3 4 5 6 19