Super Mario Sunshine

I am stuck on the sixth level of Noki Bay. Whenever I try jumping on a moving block, it will be too far away.

Games Guru: I’m not exactly sure where you are in the level, but here are some ideas: If you’re near the old fisherman’s grandson, try looking for a rope coming out of the platform. That will help to take you across. You may also need to use your wall jumping and backwards high-jumping abilities.

27 Comments on Super Mario Sunshine

1. mama mia mario // January 9, 2009 at 7:26 pm // Reply

deer boohead84, there is a book hidden in a door, try it.

2. How do you beat that shadow manta ray in noki harbor? i spray him with water and then he shocks me!

3. Waluigi time! // January 7, 2009 at 4:29 pm // Reply

yo sizzle my nizzle, I am not sure what you are talking about, if you were a little bit more specific I might be able to help you.

PS- Interesting nickname by the way

4. Hay guys!If u need help on this game im your man!!!

5. yo sizzle my nizzle // December 28, 2008 at 8:56 pm // Reply

dus any 1 no how 2 beat the mision when ur on the door finding red coins

6. Grassruler888: I agree with superdude

7. Waluigi time! // December 8, 2008 at 4:26 pm // Reply

To yoshi, What do you mean?

8. grassruler888 // December 7, 2008 at 6:47 pm // Reply

superdude if you think im mean come tussle it up

9. hey does eneyone know how to beat the secret hotle im stuck on it

10. Won This Thing: I know what you are talking about he asked a random question I answered but it was out of complete panic, but I will help you.

11. Waluigi time! // December 5, 2008 at 9:24 am // Reply

Dude, I started a new file on this game!! I’ve gotten as far as Syrena Beach where you have to clean that green slime up!!!

12. Soclosetobeatingthisgame24 // December 4, 2008 at 7:17 pm // Reply

How do you beat Yoshi’s Big Froot Adventure!!!??

• super mario sunshine master // December 31, 2009 at 11:21 am // Reply

get a durainian feed it yoshi and squirt the fish to create platforms do this until you can squirt the slimey crap and get the sine

13. J Dabe Gabe. // December 2, 2008 at 12:08 pm // Reply

to Yoshi
    (in the mud monsters mouth!)

14. J Dabe Gabe. // December 2, 2008 at 12:04 pm // Reply

to= yoshi.
    climb up a tree,squirt at the mud monster,then you will see.

15. It is the name of the news that is featured in this game I don’t know the meaning of the four letters but thats what it is

16. HI! I think that the DEBS ALERT that says there’s a lone yoshi egg only happens after you beat pina island’s yoshi egg level you unlock it. I don’t know if this is true. No offence!

17. super mario 34 // November 27, 2008 at 11:38 pm // Reply

what does debs mean when it says the shine sprite gate has opened??????????

• super mario sunshine master // December 31, 2009 at 11:23 am // Reply

debs stands for”Delfino emergency brodcasting system and i’m notsure about your other question.

18. Waluigi wouldn’t get his own game unless it was the end of the world

19. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 9:43 pm // Reply

Ask me questions if anyones got any, I have beaten this game. When will they ever make a game for Waluigi?! It would be totally awesome!!!!!!

20. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 3:37 pm // Reply

Games fun! But I still like Wario World for the Nintendo Gamecube a lot better. Still waiting for them to make Waluigi a game of his own!

21. Won This Thing // November 6, 2008 at 8:45 pm // Reply

Superdude: Go superdude. Thanks a lot

Boohead64: Superdude has been asking me questions and been on my side (as much as someone you don’t know can be on your side) since day one. See what you can do to help him out if you don’t mind.

Grassruler888: Take Superdude’s advice.

22. JAYDOG, to beet the giant boo, you have to throw the pepper into the giant boo’s mouth FIRST, then, you can throw in annother fruit of choice.

23. Won this thing: Not bad not bad I can’t believe I bought that! Long Live Boo’s they are awesome and cute.

24. grassruler u dont have to be so mean!

25. grassruler888 // November 4, 2008 at 7:41 pm // Reply

wonthisthing is evil. tell me if you agree.THAT IS ALL.thank you