Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4

Are there any codes I can use on Game Boy?

Games Guru: I cannot find any codes for this game.

Can I have some secret codes for GameCube?

Games Guru: I will give you the one secret code that rules ’em all. On the main menu, where it asks if you have any codes, enter “maxmeout.” This will give you every known secret code at once.

26 Comments on Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4

1. if you need help on spyro a new begining ask me i already beated it

2. how do you get Daisey without spending 100,000 dollars.

3. this is the best game ever better than pokemon (no offense pokemon)

4. Video games guy // October 19, 2007 at 6:54 pm // Reply

To get every thing, type in: watch_me_xplode. You will have to type this in every time, though.

5. do you have gorrila mode it is awesome you all big cause it cool and it like cool

6. To beat high scores, you get special, then do a cool move like the Varial McTwist,McTwist or the Kickflip Underflip to get sweet points. If your really high, you can do all of them together in any order to get 36,000 points. If you do all the special moves, ya get 200,000 points when I did it.

7. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 9:54 am // Reply

hi this game isnt better than underground 2 bye.

8. password-geek // July 10, 2007 at 10:00 am // Reply

Hi! I’m the password geek!

Here’s a password to get you into ALL the levels: watch-me-xplode

I have a fun time playing it even though i’m a girl!

Ya’ I’m a girl so what!

My older brother Brandon is in boy scouts, By the way he is 13 years old!

and i’m only 12 years old.

9. Jo Jo girl // July 10, 2007 at 9:56 am // Reply

This game is very fun but integregating for girls thats why i call my self (boy) Jo Jo Girl because it makes me integregated like girls!

Sincerely,

Jo Jo girl

10. I really like the game.

11. gigi

12. bluchhkbej // July 2, 2007 at 4:40 am // Reply

Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! fxondenrxenax

13. What ”Jar Jar” said

14. The Master // April 23, 2007 at 8:18 pm // Reply

never mind found it out later that day

15. It’s da bomb

16. The Master // April 15, 2007 at 6:57 pm // Reply

you know in San Francisco how to you beat that one mission where you have to knock the blockers off?

17. The Pwnerer // April 11, 2007 at 5:41 pm // Reply

guys guys guys, or should i say n00bs. the one power cheat is watch-me-xplode

write it just like that and you should get every cheat, every character, and every level. lol! u shouldnt have 2 have cheats 2 beat the game though, its real easy u no? i mean i guess its just easy for me cuz im like uber pro, ya no’?

18. I love this game! I got it for game cube cheap!

19. jonnytornato // April 7, 2007 at 4:25 pm // Reply

i mean for gameboy advance

20. jonnytornato // April 7, 2007 at 4:23 pm // Reply

it/s tooooo hard

21. jonnytornato // April 7, 2007 at 4:22 pm // Reply

i dont/knowhow to beat it

22. tony halks pro skater 4 ias one of the best skating games in the world